VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
3 Bedroom 2.5 bath home Near Bald Eagle Santuary and close to Tigertail Beach. Direct access with boat lift & 2 jet ski lifts. Newly furnished with a southwest facing heated pool & jacuzzi. The bedrooms have a king in master, queen in guest and the 2nd guest has a murphy bed (full size) and twin trundle beds. Very pretty house. Quiet but pleasant neighborhood. There is a covered lanai by the pool, a sun deck next to the pool area, and a large deck. This is our 2nd home and we've added 2 kayaks & 4 bicycles. We have plenty of lounge chairs;beach chairs; coolers; outdoor grill
Spring Transition Apr 16 - Jun 15, 2015 7 night min stay
Summer Jun 16 - Aug 31, 2015 7 night min stay
Fall Transition Sep 1 - Dec 14, 2015 7 night min stay
High Season Dec 15 - Apr 15, 2016 7 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning$130 + tax
Refundable Damage Deposit$500
30% nonrefundable deposit upon reservation, remaining 70% due 30 days prior to arrival.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.