Hideaway Get Away
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Stuart apartment description
This 2 bedroom, 1 bath, riverfront apartment sits at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac located directly on the Saint Lucie River. Here you will enjoy your own private dock, covered patio and enclosed screened-in porch from which you can view some of the most spectacular sunsets. Your accommadations include two bedrooms with king and queen beds respectively, a full bath, eat in kitchen, living room, full size laundry room (inside premises), enclosed porch with water view, and covered patio, perfect for sipping your favorite tropical beverage as you fire up your weber grill provided for your use. A 43' flat screen HDTV and High Speed Internet (WIFI is included).
Stuart is widely known as the 'Sailfish Capital of the World' with world class deep-sea diving and fishing as well as some of the most beautiful beaches on Florida's
'Treasure Coast'. Just thirty five minutes from Palm Beach, you find a slower and more relaxed pace with a small town feel.
Just 5 minutes away, the quaint and charming 'Historic Downtown' area calls you to stroll along the sidewalks, shop the specialty boutiques, dine in casual or upscale restaurants, or just relax along the waterfront. With all that Martin County has to offer, Stuart is a one-of-a-kind vacation destination you will desire to return to often..
- On floor 1
- 1175 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Not Suitable For Children
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- One full bath with support handles and shower chair upon request.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- This centrally located apartment sits at the end of a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac directly on the Saint Lucie River where you can enjoy some of the most beautiful sunsets you will ever see. These may be viewed from your private dock, covered patio or your enclosed porch. Stuart offers world class brackish and deep sea fishing and is known as the 'Sailfish Capital Of The World' with some of the most beautiful beaches on Florida's 'Treasure Coast'. Located 35 miles north of Palm Beach on Florida's east coast. Just 5 minutes away you will find Stuart's quaint and Historic Downtown, featuring casual and upscale dining and shopping with the relaxed feel of a small town. Your accommodations include two bedrooms with king and queen beds respectively, laundry room (inside premises), eat in kitchen, living room, full bath, enclosed porch, with water view and covered patio, perfect for sipping your favorite tropical beverage as you fire up the Bar B Que grill provided for your use. Flat screen T .V. and Internet (WIFI) included. Bring your boat and tie up at your private dock for the length of your stay. A marina is only 5 minutes away to launch, fuel and retrieve your boat, or you may rent one locally.... We offer a perfect getaway location you'll want to return to often....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed at the Hideaway Getaway for an extended weekend and the property was well equipped and immaculately maintained. The host was extremely helpful and friendly. We'll definitely be staying here again.
- Guest Fishing Pals (Satellite Beach FL)
- Date of stay 09/25/13
- Review Submitted 10/04/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers.
"It's Five O'Clock Somewhere"
"It's Five O'Clock Somewhere"
My family and I have stayed two times at Hideaway Getaway. The rooms are very clean with a seaside theme, it has good linens and all the required amenities. Management was very friendly and helpful. The Getaway is well situated, close to the beach, a waterpark and some great restaurants. We drank our coffee watching the dolphins in the water and dined on the dock as we watched the sunset. We would highly recommend this Getaway for it’s quiet cul-de-sac location and beautiful sunsets. Miriam and George Palmetto Bay, Florida
- Guest Castaway (Palmetto Bay, Florida)
- Date of stay 05/25/13
- Review Submitted 06/23/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more: $90 Nightly
Jan 1 - Apr 1
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Beach International Airport at 35 Miles
- Nearest Train: West Palm Beach at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I 95 and the Florida Turnpike at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Stuart at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Charley's Sports Bar at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Florida Club at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Bone Fish Restaurant at 2 Miles
The Relaxation starts here for your 'Hideaway Get Away' !!!
Stuart’s Downtown Amphitheater. Concerts are held every Sunday from 1:00 to 4:00, ( During Seasonal Months )
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 17, 2013