Family- Friendly,Walking Distance to Downtown Amenities, Spectacular View.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Peachland house description
This cozy 750 square foot walk-out suite comes equipped with everything your family needs for a great vacation! Large private patio, gas bbq,full patio set,fully stocked kitchen, lg kitchen table,leather furniture,queen size bed,bunk beds,queen size memory foam blow up,a/c,wireless internet, t.v.,parking and flat grassy area. This is a Smoke free environment and very family friendly. No parties. Contact owner for specials on last minute bookings and pets.
- 750 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- full bathroom, shower and bathtub.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
Location & View
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Car Not Necessary
- Beach View
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Relax and enjoy the view from your private deck. Peachland is an all season destination, close to the beach and local ski hills. Peachland is situated on Okanagan lake off highway 97 just south of Kelowna and north of Penticton. Peachland has a beautiful walk way along the lake from one end of town to the other,littered with restaurants,retail shops,liquor store,bakery and many activities for the kids to enjoy! Peachland offers 'swimbay' done out with diving boards ,zipline and a concession stand. All this within walking distance! This little town is a boaters paradise. There are three boat launches and a day dock that you can park your boat and go have a bite to eat. New to water sports? You can rent seadoos, boats, paddle boards and bikes or simply grab an iced frapp(from Rocky J's) and enjoy a nice stroll through the parks and trails. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Fantastic Family Fun
Fantastic Family Fun
Our family had a great time staying at the suite and visiting our family and friends who live close by. The property is clean with plenty of linens and amenities such as trampoline. The landlord and family were very accommodating and my children enjoyed their time with them. We enjoyed Swim Bay and the closeness to Kelowna and Penticton where we had fun going down the canal. We plan to return next summer as this is well-maintained property and perfect for my family. I have already highly recommended the place to our friends and family.
- Guest Sherilene C. (-)
- Date of stay 08/07/13
- Review Submitted 08/15/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
Highly recommend this VRBO rental!
Highly recommend this VRBO rental!
We had the BEST time staying at this VRBO in Peachland! Heather was the most gracious and attentive host you could hope for - above and beyond really, and we were so grateful! We chose this rental because of the close proximity and beautiful view of the lake it offered, as well as the quiet residential neighborhood and activities for the kids right onsite (trampoline, ladder ball, board games, etc. and the cutest playmates (Jax - 9 and Al - 6) our son could ask for:) We were so thrilled to have the activities for kids onsite so that we didn't have to hear the "I'm bored" commentary that can be common from little people when on vacation with the grown-ups. When we wanted to just relax and unwind the kids had plenty to keep them busy – it was wonderful! We spent every morning on the patio drinking coffee and looking out on the beautiful lake or watching the cute little resident blue jay that lives in the pine just off the deck. Heaven! We’d head out to the beach around noon or so and on the way is a beach equipment rental shop that has paddleboards, water bikes and the likes that we did a few of the days too - super fun! Remainder of the time we did a lot of swimming, rock-skipping and soaking up the rays on the very clean and not over-crowded beaches - which were so nice we could barely break away for any sightseeing! We did venture up to Kelowna one day of our stay and realized that Peachland is really THE place to be for great, clean, not over-crowded beaches. There is a grocery store are only a few blocks away. We went shopping the first day we arrived and picked up what we needed for the week so we could prepare meals in when convenient and to pack snacks for the beach. Heather mentioned that the grocery store also delivers (how nice is that!), but we always stopped in on our way in from our activities for the day so didn’t get a chance to try out the delivery services. Thank you again to our wonderful hosts for the amazing week in Peachland! You really helped make our time at Lake Okanagan a great experience and we can't wait to go back!
- Guest PeachlandFan! (Spokane, WA)
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/17/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Reg rates are $225.00 per night. Rates subject to change
additional persons over 4 are $15 per head per night.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: C$49
- Cleaning fee: C$50
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: ylw at 37 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: hwy 97 at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach ave at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: edge water,big E at 1.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: crystal mountain at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: two eagles at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: bliss bakery,gausthaus,waterfront grill,etc. at 1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Owner lives upstairs.
- Primary: 2508632984
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful view,great location.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!