Villa Sapphire - Luxury Villa, Beachfront, Pool
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San Pedro villa description
With hints of Mayan design throughout, Villa Sapphire boasts Diego Rivera tile work at the front entrance of this unique villa. It offers a spacious yet intimate atmosphere with two bedrooms. Mexican tile work is beautifully installed in both bathrooms and the kitchen.
Screen-in porches are connected to each of the bedrooms which also each have their own private baths. There is a fully-equipped kitchen that joins the very open living room.
All custom furnished and elegantly designed. With a deck that runs the length of the villa itself, you are never far from the calm Caribbean waves. A peaceful and inviting place to let the gentle ocean breezes melt your worries away.
La Perla del Caribe Features:
A private, white sand beach
Wedding and honeymoon planner available on request
Fully staffed including luxury concierge
Chef available on request
Grocery and Bar provisioning service provided by Lagniappe Provisioning
Neighboring world renowned restaurants at Portofino Resort, Azul Resort’s Rojo Lounge and Mambo at Mata Chica all within a 5-10 minutes walk from us – breakfast, lunch and dinner
Massages, pedicures and manicures in the privacy of your villa or poolside upon request.
Local adventures including Catamaran Cruises, Great Blue Hole and Local Scuba Diving, Glass Bottom Boat Trips, Picnic Snorkeling Trips, Mayan Ruin Day Trips, Tikal Ruins Trips (day or overnight), Manatee Watch, Beach BBQs and more by Seaduced by Belize.
Private boat with captain at your disposal (at additional cost and subject to availability)
Complimentary arrival and departure transfers from Local Airstrip to La Perla.
Freshwater pool overlooking the ocean
Tropical outdoor showers
- 1750 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Villa has 1 cubic foot safe for guest use.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Beach View
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Strolling lazily down a tropical white sand beach, a soothing azure sea lapping rhythmically at your feet, a Caribbean breeze stealing away the cares of the world as it brushes gently across your face… This is La Perla Del Caribe Resort. This Luxury Ambergris Caye Resort is located on the north end of Ambergris Caye, the most popular vacation destination in Belize. La Perla Del Caribe captures the Caribbean ambiance of Belize in elegance and luxury. You can relax in the modern indoor-outdoor style of your private beach villa between trips to the pool and snorkeling – just offshore lies one of the top ten dive sites in the world, the pristine Belize coral reef. Or you can enjoy the vibrant life of the island – participate in village fiestas or sample local and international cuisine in the restaurants and clubs. Set off on sun-soaked Caribbean adventures to ancient Mayan ruins and scuba diving at the famous Great Blue Hole. Relax on your private mahogany sun bed and watch the herons stroll through the shallows. Laze by the pool while taking in a miraculous sunset. We are here to bring you the once in a lifetime Caribbean vacation experience, unlike any other Ambergris Caye Resort, that can only be… La Perla Del Caribe. Your Ambergris Caye Paradise Your vacation in Ambergris Caye begins with taking in the tropical surroundings: the moist island air, the laid-back feeling, and the friendly locals. As you begin to explore your comfortable villas and the paradise beyond, you discover endless surprises. You will be soothed in the simple tranquility of life by the sea. Come experience the undiscovered gem of Ambergris Caye, Belize and make La Perla Del Caribe Resort your personal Caribbean paradise....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
May 1 - Dec 19
5 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 2
7 night min stay
Jan 3 - Apr 30
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A deposit of 50% must be made when you make your reservation.
For reservations made 60 days or less from date of arrival, full payment is required. Balance due 60 days prior to arrival. (Holidays 90 days).
Full refund (minus 10% handling charge) if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival.
No refund for no-shows or for unused portion of accommodation. 10% handling charge for all refunds.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
9% government hotel tax plus 5% service charge.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Pedro Airstrip at 6 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Water taxi at San Pedro
- Nearest Beach: Beachfront property at San Pedro
- Nearest Barpub: Portofino Resort at 0.12 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Portofino Resort at 0.12 Miles
Front of Villa Sapphire overlooks beachfront.
Kitchen and dining (additional dining area is on veranda under palapa)
Screened seating area adjoins each bedroom (doors slide closed for privacy)
Second bedroom Villa Sapphire
La Perla pool with view of the sea
Amazing views all around
We meet you on arrival in San Pedro Town and bring you to La Perla by boat.
Shared freshwater pool
Exterior of Villa Sapphire
View of Villa Sapphire from La Perla del Caribe pier
La Perla pier
A great spot to hang out. Sometimes you can hear the roar of the reef.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013