Enjoy the Panoramic Views from the Rooftop Deck!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Nags Head house description
This Ocean Side cottage has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and sleeps up to 10 people on two levels.
Entry Level: 3 bedrooms:
Bedroom #1 - 2 queen beds
Bedroom #2 - 2 sets of bunk beds
1 full bath, washer/dryer
Top Level: 1 master king bedroom, 1 full bathroom,
On the top level there is a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher. The living room area has a TV, VCR, DVD player and internet access.
Also on the top level is screened porch,deck, and the Crow's nest offers panoramic views of the South Nags Head area with particular attention being focused on the ocean.
It's about a 250 foot walk to the beach.
*Please note* Since we are a very small organization, we do not update our Calendar. You must call for availability.*
- 1350 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 7-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- The Outer Banks is an ideal playground for water sports and other outdoor activities, such as surfing, kite boarding, wind surfing, sailing, diving, kayaking, parasailing, Lighthouses Putt-Putt Bowling Jet ski rental Parasail Dolphin watching tours Laser Tag Go-karts Golf Airplane tours *Visit www.outerbanks.org for more information about what the Outer Banks has to offer.* Fishing Charter boats: Broadcreek Fishing Center (252) 473-9991 www.broadcreekfishingcenter.com or www.fishingoregoninlet.com or www.fishpiratescove.com Nags Head- *Jeanette's Pier -Longest on east coast! milepost 16.5 *Jockey’s Ridge State Park -Hike the largest active dune system east of the Mississippi River. *Learn to Scuba Dive, Spear Fishing. www.theoutdoorsoutfitters.com/scuba_diving.htm *Learn to Hang Glide at Kitty Hawk Kites' Hang Gliding Training Center. The largest hang gliding school in the world! *Gallery Row- Art galleries and shops. Milepost 10 1/4 *See Atlantic bottlenose dolphins! Nags Head Dolphin Watch HWY 64, Nags Head, NC 27959 *Bodie Island lighthouse Kill Devil Hills- *Wright Brothers Memorial- Visit where Orville & Wilbur introduced flight to the world. See an authentic replica of the first airplane. *Rent a Bicycle and enjoy seeing the Outer Banks at a slower pace *Take an airplane tour Manteo- *Visit the Historic Waterfront *Elizabethan Gardens *The Lost Colony –the first English settlement. Tour Festival Park and see the Outdoor drama. *Roanoke Island Aquarium. *Island Farm *Roanoke Marshes lighthouse Corolla *The Whalehead Club- 21,000 square foot private retreat of Mr. & Mrs. Edward Knight. *Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education *Rent a jeep and see the free-roaming Spanish Mustangs *Wine tastings at The Cotton Gin *Visit Currituck beach lighthouse Hatteras *Chicamacomico Lifesaving Historic Site -Tour stations (weekdays.) Highway 12 in the village of Rodanthe *Visit the oldest lighthouse located at the end of Hatteras Island. *Take a ferry to Ocracoke Island-Take a ferry to this remote island, accessible only by boat or airplane. *Visit the Ocracoke lighthouse Need a place to board your horse during your vacation? Wrangler Farms- (252)-491-5090 *Visit www.outerbanks.org for more information about what the Outer Banks has to offer.* ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|MID SEASON 2
May 4 - Jun 6, 2014
3 night min stay
Jun 7 - Sep 1, 2014
7 night min stay
Sep 2 - Oct 18, 2014
3 night min stay
Oct 19 - May 3, 2015
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We only need 1/2 down to reserve. The other half is not due until check in.
- Pet Fee: $75
- HOUSEKEEPING FEE: $150
- Tax Rate 12.75%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Norfolk International Airport at 92 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Cape Hatteras at 58.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 158 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Nags Head at Nags Head
- Nearest Barpub: Sam & Omies at 0.08 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Nags Head Golf Club at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Owens, Fat Boyz, Sam & Omies at 0.08 Miles
Cheery family room.
Master bedroom has king sized bed.
Comfortable furnishings in the Screened in porch.
Just a few steps to the ocean.
Welcoming front porch.
Large dining area.
Fun bunk beds for the kids.
What a View!
You can see for miles from the Roof Top Deck!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 23, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.