Check Out Our Fall 2013 Special Rates!!!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:31 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Catalina house description
SPECIAL RATE OF $1,560 FOR 31-DAY MONTH RUNS FROM 9-22-2013 THROUGH 12-31-2013! CHECK IT OUT UNDER 'RATES'.
Upon entering 'Your Home Away from Home' you'll see the dining area open to a small sitting area decorated with an interesting variety of cultural art and decor.
Straight ahead you'll see the complete kitchen open to the family room with views out to the adjoining back patio which offers ample seating, a table, umbrella in a cozy setting dotted with plants and flowers. Inside there's a long breakfast bar for casual meals and a 42' TV. This part of the house has more of an eclectic Southwest/Mexican feel due to it's wall color and decor.
The large master bedroom with en suite bath, king-size bed, walk-in closet with a therapeutic infrared sauna is at the back of the home near the family room. With sky-blue wall color and seaside wall art it offers a comfortable cool sanctuary for relaxing and sleeping.
The second bedroom with a queen-size bed is nearby with hallway access to a jack & jill full bath that has access from the third bedroom has access to off a different hallway at the other end. This bedroom also has a queen bed. Both secondary bedrooms have dressers and comfortable decor.
Ceiling fans are throughout house with tile floors in entryway, kitchen, family room, second bedroom, bathrooms and laundry room.
Lovely sunset views can be a enjoyed from either of two upper viewing areas in the back yard and side courtyard.
- 1812 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedroom #1: Master bedroom with king-size bed, ceiling fan, two desks, one dresser and ensuite bathroom with a large shower and infrared sauna in walk-in closet. Bedroom #2: Queen bed, dresser, ceiling fan, bookshelf, bookcase, exercise bike, large closet. Bedroom #3: Queen bed, 2 dressers, ceiling fan, double closet. All beds have newer good quality matresses. Bedrooms #2 & #3 share a full bath with tub and shower. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- There's a linen closet in #2 bathroom.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Catalina is perfect for people who like the quiet of the country as opposed to the hustle bustle of the city. It has the best of both worlds. We have plenty of shopping and restaurants including Tucson malls & big name stores are all just a short distance away. The open areas around Catalina provide just about every type of recreation one can imagine. CHECK OUT OUR FALL 2013 SPEACIAL RATES!!!!...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Eagle Crest Ranch is located at the north end of Catalina, Arizona. Catalina is a quiet, safe and small town that's only 30 minute north of Tucson and a mere 10 minutes from Oro Valley. We're surrounded by various mountain ranges such as the Santa Catalinas and the Tortolitas. Close by are Bioshere II, Catalina State Park and hundreds of acres of public open land for recreational dirt bike and quad riding. In Oro Valley and Tucson you'll find many options for shopping and recreation. Such as Sonoran Desert Museum, Old Tucson where many western movies are made, Tohono Chul Park, Sabino Canyon, lots of golf, Tucson Botanical Gardens and a family water park open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Places of interest that make good day trips are Tombstone, Tubac, Kartchner Caverns, Mission San Xavier del Bac and more......moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
31 night min stay
|FALL 2013 SPECIAL RATES!!!!
Sep 22 - Dec 31
31 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30
31 night min stay
May 1 - Jun 30
31 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31
31 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
DID YOU CHECK OUT OUR SPECIAL RATES FOR FALL 2013 FROM SEPTEMBER 22 - DECEMBER 31 2013. JUST $52 A NIGHT / $1,560 FOR 31-DAY MONTH!!!
The daily base rate is mearly the average of all seasonal rates; low, medium and high. Thus the rate quote you receive will depend on which month(s) of the year you rent the home. In most cases renters pay the below applicable fees and at least first month's rent prior to arrival. Balance to be paid per schedule set forth by owner. Payments can be made through major credit card.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$100 Housekeeping fee. $75 pet fee (per pet) upon owner's approval.
$89 property damage fee.
Pinal County does not charge any taxes for stays of a minimum of one month thus we prefer to keep stays at a minimum of one month.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Tucson International at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Oracle/HWY 77 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Bubb's Grub at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: White Mountains at 250 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Oro Valley at 14 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Various in Catalina at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: John grew up in the U.K. where he developed a keen passion for playing rugby. He also played in France and fell in love with the country and it's people. In the U.S. he first lived in the Bay Area of California then moved to Tucson in 2006. John speaks very good street French. Barb was born in the Mid-West of the U.S. but grew up in the Seattle area. Before moving to Tucson in 2012 she lived a number of years in Central Oregon where she worked as a family advocate with both Spanish and English speaking families. She speaks French & Spanish and has a passion for different cultures. She has three grown children and two granddaughters. John and Barb met in 2012 and are enjoing fixing up their home and traveling when they can. Their goal with having 'Your Home Away from Home' listed on VRBO is so they can travel to Central America and of course France!
Why the Owner Chose Catalina:
John was attracted to the semi-rural location of the house as well as the actual community and neighborhood with it's close proximity to services, recreation and attractions. John really appreciates his friendship with his neighbors.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The house sits on a large lot with elavated areas accessible from built in stairs for viewing the mountains and surrounding area. In the interior it has several archways as well as a comfortable layout. LOOK UNDER THE 'RATES' HEADING TO SEE OUR SPECIAL RATES FOR 2013!!!!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your colorful & complete kitchen with seating for two at the island.
'Your Home Away from Home' at sunset.
Looking towards archway towards kitchen & family room.
Enjoy casual meals at your breakfast bar with seating for three.
View of fp, TV & dbl doors to master bedroom from breakfast bar.
Master bedroom with roomy & comfortable king-size bed.
Enjoy therapeutic benefits w/ infrared sauna located in master walk-in closet
Bedroom #2 includes nice closet, dresser and bookshelves.
Bedroom #3 with double closet and two dressers.
View of extended patio area including gas fire pit, table w/benches, and grill.
Elevated view towards Tortolita Mountains from upper part of side courtyard
Tortolita Mountains from viewing area in back yard.
'Your Home Away from Home'. Note chairs for viewing from courtyard on left.
Dining & sitting area with front door on right.
Wall art & decorated niche opposite dining area near front door.
View from kitchen to family room after dark.
Your kitchen taken from the family room.
Ample counter space in master bath with over-sized shower on left.
Colorful wall art even in the separate master bath toilet area!
Jack & jill full bath joins two secondary bedrooms through their hallways.
Covered patio sitting area just off of family room.
Back of house & patio taken from elevated viewing area in back.
Tortolita Mountains from side courtyard viewing area.
Section of Santa Catalina Mountains taken on hike at Catalina State Park.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 15, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.