Just Steps from the Beach, Relax at This Beautiful, Charming Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pompano Beach house description
This newly renovated corner lot home with a private fenced in back yard is located just across ocean blvd. From one of south florida's award-winning public beaches with lifeguards, a fishing pier and lighthouse.
- 1273 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- This newly renovated corner lot home with a private fenced in back yard is located just across ocean blvd. From one of south florida's award-winning public beaches with lifeguards, a fishing pier and lighthouse. It is centrally located in the oceanside community of pompano beach, 15 minutes north of downtown fort lauderdale and 15 minutes south of boca raton. Walk to waterfront restaurants, shops, snorkel/dive boats, charter fishing boats, jet ski and boat rentals, gym, day spa and more. The closest 36-hole golf facility is a five-minute drive. I-95 is a 10-minute drive for easy access to all south florida business centers, attractions and shopping. For the comfort of future guests, no smoking is allowed. Small dogs: inquire. The two-bedroom two-bath home has a queen bed in each of the bedrooms along with a pull-out twin size sleeper in the master and a queen size pull-out in the living room. Amenities include a fully functional kitchen, cable tv, dvd and cd/stereo, central air conditioning and heating, ceiling fans, fresh linens and bedding, hair dryer, beach towels and gear. Walk across the street to our newly renovated award-winning beach with picnic and play areas and lifeguards; snorkel and dive trips 3xs daily; charter fishing boats, party fishing boats, public fishing pier, surfing, jet skis and boat rentals, gambling cruises. Some of the best restaurants in all of south florida are just a short walk or drive away, including waterfront dining in all price ranges. See http://www.Yelp.Com/pompano-beach-fl-us Shopping: walk to our newly built publix grocery store and local beach shops. Enjoy the new pompano citi centre with macy's, sears and jc penney. Drive to many high-end shopping malls, trendy las olas boulevard, also sawgrass mills outlet mall, swap shop worlds largest outdoor flea market, festival flea market (giant indoor flea market). Culture: walk or drive to local establishments with live music, drive to world-class broward performing arts center, discovery museum, art museum, imax theater, nightclubs, dancing, comedy clubs, and all sorts of local and regional festivals. Sports: all professional sporting events are represented at nearby arenas, plus the new isle casino, horse racing, jai alai, car racing, tennis, golf, nearby gyms. Eco tourism: drive to everglades for airboat and swamp buggy rides, photography, indian reservations, alligator farms, nature trails, kayaking, fishing, bird watching. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 16 - Dec 31, 2013
14 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2014
14 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
There is a multiple month discount for a minimum of three months stay. I have reduced the minimum stay from one month to a two week stay from November 24th through January 13th.
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Fort Lauderdale International at 13.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: End of the street (pompano) at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Brinys Irish Pub at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Pompano Golf Course at 1.6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Multiple at 0.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: I am a 53 year old male who takes pride in the property and am responsive to most renters needs. Since I am local, I deal with my guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. The house is fully furnished and has all the amenities of home!
Why the Owner Chose Pompano Beach:
This newly renovated house with thick impact windows and doors makes it a very quite, peaceful place to relax with all the amenities of home while enjoying all the activities of this great location.
- Primary: 9548576004
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private fenced in yard with hot and cold outdoor shower.
Children's playground on beach
Pompano Beach lighthouse
East side patio great for shade later in the afternoon.
West front patio shaded in the morning.
Great for takings walks along the beach
Free outdoor workout facility on beach
Very short walk to beach
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 29, 2013