This Cabin is Paradise with Nature, Yet Popular to Pikes Peak Attractions.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Florissant cabin description
Spirit of the Pines property is part of a former 200+ acre ranch known as Signal Rock Ranches. Our cabin has a spectacular view of Pikes Peak-America's Mountain.
This 2 bedroom/1 bath cabin is a perfect getaway for all nature enthusiasts!
The natural beauty of our Spirit of the Pines property is awe inspiring with wild life abound including deer, elk, bear, coyotes, eagles, hawks, and lots of birds.
- 750 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom1 has a queen size bed. Bedroom2 has a set of bunk beds.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom is equipped with shower (no tub).
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Mountain Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Whitewater Rafting
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Pikes Peak-America's Mountain, beautiful drive in the summer or relax on the Cog train in the winter. Garden of the Gods, enjoy the red rock formation by hiking, biking or driving. Florissant Fossil Beds, search for the petrified trees in the forest as well as numerous fossils. Eleven Mile Canyon-Lake George, CO take your time on this very narrow drive while listening to the water rush over boulders. Eleven Mile State Park, fish by guide or bring your boat. Air Force Academy, tour the cathedrals on base. Juniper Valley Ranch (Hwy. 115) indulge yourself in a home cooked meal. Cave of the Winds, if capable the lantern tour is spectacular. Royal Gorge, Canyon City, CO Cripple Creek Victor Gold Mine, tour the active gold mine. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Cozy, secluded cabin
Cozy, secluded cabin
The cabin was a great launching pad for activities in this beautiful region of Colorado. The cabin is adjacent to the owner's home, on a secluded 50 acre parcel of wilderness. We loved hiking and exploring the grounds around the cabin, and the owners were very helpful in every way. We enjoyed cooking meals together in the full kitchen. Food choices in the area are limited. We recommend shopping for groceries before heading up to the cabin.
- Guest jennifer s.
- Date of stay 08/03/13
- Review Submitted 09/09/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children, adventure seekers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: I am so pleased to know that you and your family hiked the property. Our property is so beautiful and the terrain is great for hiking adventures.
Paradise in Nature
Paradise in Nature
My spouse and I stayed at Paradis in Nature recently. This cabin is very peaceful and serene. We felt like we were one in nature, yet so centrally located to activities and easily accessible. Beautiful view of Pikes Peak! The cabin is cozy, yet spacious with a kitchen. Mountain living with modern conveniences!
- Guest Lynda (Tulsa, OK)
- Date of stay 07/21/13
- Review Submitted 07/28/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children, adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: I enjoyed you visiting our property. Paradise in Nature is such a peaceful property. I know that you both enjoy viewing the wildlife. I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Changeover Day: Friday
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $200
- Property Damage Protection $89
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Taxes Not included
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Colorado Springs, Colorado at 44 Miles
- Nearest Train: Denver Amtrack, CO at 104 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 24 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Breckenridge, Colorado at 72 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Shining Mountain Golf Club,Woodland Park, CO at 18 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: McGinty's Wood Oven Pub, Divide, CO at 7 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: My husband and I both grew up in the southern states. Our dream was to move to Colorado. Dream fulfilled!!!
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Our family chose to purchase this property because of the majestic views of America's Mountain-Pikes Peak. The road to our property is a beautiful 3-mile drive from the highway with views of mountains and wildlife. Our property feels like you are not near civilization, but you are within 30 minutes to 2 hours for most attractions.
- Primary: 719-748-1451
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front porch of cabin
Fall colors Mueller State Park in Teller County, CO.
Winter-Wonderland at the cabin
White Water Rafting in Buena Vista, CO.
Cozy cabin with an abundance of nature.
Bunk Bed Bedroom
View of Pikes Peak from back of cabin
Tour Mollie Kathleen Mine in Cripple Creek, CO.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 09, 2014
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.