Across from Hampton Beach and the Atlantic Ocean
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hampton Beach house description
A great location directly opposite the ocean and beach. Custom stainless steel kitchen. 3 bedrooms. Master suite with ocean front balcony. A fourth room is equipped with 2 twin beds. Heated sun porch, washer and dryer. Plenty of room for the family vacation. Quick access to everything at Hampton Beach. Weekly summer rental offered at $3000.00 per week.
- 1940 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Two full and 1 half bath.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Satellite / Cable
Location & View
- Water View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- A great location directly opposite the ocean and beach. Custom stainless steel kitchen. 3 bedrooms with a fourth room also used as a bedroom. Master suite with ocean front balcony. Heated sun porch, washer and dryer. Plenty of room for the family vacation. Quick access to everything at Hampton Beach. Weekly summer rental offered at $3000.00 per week. Rentals on this property are reserved through Carey & Giampa, Realtors, Seabrook Beach, NH 603.474.3401...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rentals are from Sat. to Sat. with no exceptions.
Check in is Saturday between 2-5 p.m. Check out is Saturday by 10 a.m.
Cash or check, with 1/2 of the weekly rental due at booking and the remainder do 2 weeks prior to check in.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
9% Room and Meals Tax
A $10.00 Key deposit will also be requested.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Boston, Manchester, Portland at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: Exeter at 7 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US Route 1 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Hampton, Seabrook Beach at Hampton Beach
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 03, 2013