Affordable, Modern, Very Clean and Nicely Furnished, Secured Free Wi-Fi!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:28 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sexton Cove house description
Great Vacation Home!
* This is Mobile Home with a private yard
* Large covered terrace over-looking the boat ramp
* Spacious Parking
* Fenced in property
* BBQ Gas Grill
* Boat Ramp access in neighborhood park (walking distance from the front of the house)
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- All bedrooms have TV's Very clean and nice decorated
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Very clean and nice decorated White linen provided
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Indoor: * 3-bedrooms/2-baths (Accommodates up to 6 people) * Central A/C * Cable TV DVD * Stereo *Internet * Kitchen Appliances * Kitchen fully equipped - microwave, oven, toaster * Kitchen utensils * Queen-size bed in master bedroom * Queen-size bed in Bed Room 2 *Twin beds in Guest room 1 * Linen/towels * Outside Grill * NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Only a few miles away... John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park; Harry Harris Park and Beach; Swimming with the Dolphins; Theater of the Sea; Lazy Days Restaurant (MM 79.9) Annie's Beach; Bahia Honda State Park-The beach is warm, shallow and aquamarine blue; Wild birds; In February you can enjoy the Seafood & Art Festival; also Under the Moon Parties! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent location in Key Largo!
Excellent location in Key Largo!
We are a family of 5, two adults and three children. We had the most amazing time in Key Largo! We really enjoyed the small vacations. The house is beautiful and impeccable clean, only 45 min from Miami. The kitchen was fully equipped. There is a Family Dollar at walking distance from the house. Excellent location! There are many places to visit in Key Largo including a Movie theatre. The restaurants are excellent. We loved the Fish House Restaurant. Excellent meal and fresh fish. We are fish lovers!!! I will definitely come back in the summer. I have already reserved an entire month in the Summer. We love the owners!
- Guest Nicky (Miami Gardens, FL)
- Date of stay 01/18/14
- Review Submitted 01/28/14
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure having you and your family. I will see you in the Summer!
Excellent property very clean and quiet. If you want to relax and have fun at the same time this is the place to be!!! The house is impeccable and it has everything you need for a home away from home. Close to restaurants and night life, The view from the association park across the house is incredible. You can sit and sip some wine as you look at the sunset... Will stay here again next year...Love the owners!!!!
- Guest busy0967 (New York)
- Date of stay 12/01/12
- Review Submitted 06/11/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Very nice couple! Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of our property!
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 22 - Jan 1
28 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
28 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee $150.00
Refundable Security Deposit $700
If paying with a Credit Card an additional 3% will be added to your total rental amount
Taxes Included at $4200/30 Nights
Note: Electricity included up to $200.00/month (if over $200 will be taken from security deposit). Water included up $100.00 month (if over $100.00 will be taken from security deposit).
- Cleaning Fee: $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $700
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Motorway: FL-5 S/U.S. 1 S at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park at 3.7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: D-Hooker Sports Bar & Grill at 3.7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Fish House at 3.8 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are a family of four. We have a marriage of 24 years. My husband and I are business owners. We love the keys, specially Key Largo because we love going out boating, fishing, visiting new places and there are many excellent restaurants to choose from. Our boys grew up in Key Largo. They love fishing, snorkeling, diving, tubing, etc. I really enjoy the tranquility of the keys to spend time reading my favorite magazines. My husband and I really enjoy watching the sunset with a good wine and the company of good friends!
Why the Owner Chose Sexton Cove:
Ever since we bought this property we loved it. We love the privacy, is very comfortable and beautiful. Our house is full of love and wonderful memories!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our home is close to supermarkets, shopping centers, 45 minutes from Miami, excellent restaurants, etc, etc... Perfect place to spend a nice vacation!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to our beautiful home! Front entrance.
Once inside the house, you can see The Dining room & Kitchen.
Living Room connects with the kitchen area
Left side of the kitchen
Right side of the kitchen connects to living room
Room 1 Dresser and TV
Bathroom 1 and Bedroom 2
Bathroom 1 Sink & Mirror
Master Room - Bathroom 2
Great fishing day!
Closer view to the Boat Ramp-Gated park (key will be provided)
Enjoy the Beautiful Sunset in Key Largo!
Spacious Living Room
Kitchen Counter - Seats 4
Bathroom 1 - Bedroom 1 and 2 are next to it.
Master Room Bathroom 2. Shower, Toilet, Sink and Mirror
View of the Boat Ramp from the house front yard (across the street)
Gas/Charcoal/Smoker/One Burner-BBQ Grill
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 12, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.