Modern Ocean View Luxury...in the Tropics of Nicaragua
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bahia Gigante house description
'Welcome to your home away from home in this gorgeous 3 bedroom ocean view stunner, surrounded by lush natural landscape. Set within the private community of Redonda Bay, this vacation rental is equipt with everything you need to make your Nicaragua vacation an experience to remember. Casa Cielo Azul offers the unique contrast of vacationing in a tropical jungle, but with all of the modern conveniences you need to feel comfortable...A luxurious home in the middle of a pristine tropical paradise.
Enjoy sunbathing, relaxing, bird watching, and the playful monkeys that pepper the property.... from your spacious balcony. Luxuriate and cool off with a refreshing beverage in your own private pool. You are just a few minutes walk from the private beach of Redonda Bay, where you can swim, snorkel, rent kayaks, & paddle boards, or simply soak in the beauty of this magical place. Enjoy the beachside restaurant after a magical day of sun and surf. Explore, embrace, and discover your inner solitude...Or your need for adventure in this amazing country of rich culture, pristine beaches, natural wildlife, majestic volcanoes, and so much more....
Casa Cielo Azul is managed by NicaRetreats, a full service on site property management team. This is an added bonus should you have any problems or questions concerning your vacation rental, you have access to their services. These include: maintenance issues, questions about the house/property, tours and activities, & water sport rentals.
Amenities & features:
· sleeps: 6
· bathrooms: 3 full and 1 half
· two master bedrooms:
1.) ocean view. Tall barrel ceiling. Queen sized bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and ceiling fan. Closet, ac, and ceiling fan. Small desk. Shared access to sun/moon deck on upper level.
2.) ocean view. Queen sized bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and ceiling fan. Closet, ac, and ceiling fan. Direct access to pool and pool patio.
· one full sized room with 2 twin beds. Tall barrel ceiling. En-suite bathroom with shower. Closet, ac, and ceiling fan. Shared access to sun/moon deck on upper level.
· large modern open kitchen with breakfast bar and ceiling fan. Italian cherry finish cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances. Fully equipped with various kitchen appliances including coffee maker, water boiler, toaster, microwave, blender, and rice cooker. Excellent quality cookware and knives. Dinnerware, glassware, and acrylic ware for pool.
· spacious dining and living area opening onto the covered terrace. Ac. Ceiling fans inside and out. Amazing views of the bays and mountains. Dining table seats 6. Couch and love seat.
· large covered terrace with 4 rocking chairs, dining table with seating for 4, grill, and ceiling fans. Pool access from terrace. Lovely views.
· open air sun and moon deck on upper level. Great for sunbathing or stargazing.
· infinity pool.
· pool patio with two chaise lounges for sun bathing.
· outdoor pool shower.
· beautifully landscaped in a natural style to attract birds, butterflies, and howler monkeys.
· satellite tv
· dvd player
· wireless internet access
· i-pod sounddocker
. Battery backup for refrigerator, lights, and ceiling fans in case of temporary power outages.
Laundry with washer and dryer, ironing board and iron.
. Gas grill on terrace.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- 3 bedrooms: 2 master bedrooms 1.) Ocean view. Tall barrel ceiling. Queen sized bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and ceiling fan. Closet, AC, and ceiling fan. Small desk. Shared access to sun/moon deck on upper level. 2.) Ocean view. Queen sized bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and ceiling fan. Closet, AC, and ceiling fan. Direct access to pool and pool patio. · One full sized room with 2 twin beds. Tall barrel ceiling. En-suite bathroom with shower. Closet, AC, and ceiling fan. Shared access to sun/moon deck on upper level. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 3 1/2 bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Casa Cielo Azul is located just steps away from Aqua Resort, which offers spa services. There is also a charming and romantic beachside bar & restaurant serving delicious cocktails, in addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner. NicaRetreats, also located in Redonda Bay, offers water sport rentals, day trips and customized tours....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Water Sports Gear:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Casa Cielo Azul is located on the Pacific Coast of Nicaragua in the quaint private community of Redonda Bay. The closest village, Gigante Bay, is just a short walk or drive away. You may never want to leave the eco-luxurious surroundings of Redonda Bay...but, if you do, there are plenty of options. The local village of Gigante has an energy filled charm with both locals and expats calling it home. There are a few restaurants dotting the beach where you can enjoy a cold beverage and the fresh catch of the day. Enjoy a tranquilo day, 'Nica style,' swimming in the bay, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding or simply lounging away the day. This beachside community seems to have a way of leading people back to the basics, enjoying the simpler things life has to offer... the playful monkeys, sounds of crashing waves, magnificent sunsets, & of course the friendly people. If you are looking for more adventure during your Nicaraguan vacation, that can be done. There are plenty of options for surfing/lessons, hiking, visiting Colonial cities and active day trips exploring volcanoes, and zip lining through the rain forest. These can all be arranged once you arrive....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful and modern house
Beautiful and modern house
We really loved staying in this house. It was modern, clean and very comfortable. Everything from the linens to the serving dishes were high end. The views from inside and out are breathtaking. My family and I enjoyed watching monkeys swing in the trees while we swam in the infinity pool. The close by beach is spectacular.
- Guest lacy (Bend, Oregon)
- Date of stay 09/26/12
- Review Submitted 09/26/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
Redondo Bay Rental Review - NicaRetreats
Redondo Bay Rental Review - NicaRetreats
The photographs for this rental are stunning, but the place is even better in person. The views of the pacific are magnificent and the home is modern, beautiful, and more than comfortable. We had everything we needed in a clean, safe, and beautiful environment. The retreat is very well run and provided transportation to and from tours - Granada, Mombacho, zip lining, fishing, etc in the area. Our guide, Octavio, is bilingual, knowledgeable, and I highly recommend working with him. Internet services were excellent, and pool cleaning and maid service were provided. It's perfect. I plan on coming back.
- Guest Bill (Ruston, LA 71270)
- Date of stay 08/24/13
- Review Submitted 09/04/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Manager response: Thank you for such positive feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at Casa Cielo Azul and the overall experience with NicaRetreats. It's also great to hear that Octavio made your trip all the more memorable...he has been an incredible addition to our team. We truly look forward to assisting you during your next trip to this amazing country. Megan E. Sihle Co-founder of NicaRetreats
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Low Season rates starting at: $300/night
High Season starting at: $350/night
Holiday rates starting at: $450/night
Book for 6 nights, get 7th night free (excluding holidays)
For long term rentals of 1 month or more, please inquire about rates and discounts
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Exterior of home, outdoor terrace and pool
Kitchen with breakfast bar and dining table for 6
sunset view from the terrace...
Feeling adventurous... hike to the tip of Giant's Foot...and enjoy this view!
Welcome to Cielo Azul :-)
Open, spacious living and dining area.
view from the outdoor terrace...you can see two different beaches.
View of Redonda Bay:) Your vacation rental is tucked in the trees.
Pool & Terrace with Chaise Lounges...
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 05, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.