VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
'Welcome to your home away from home in this gorgeous 3 bedroom ocean view stunner, surrounded by lush natural landscape. Set within the private community of Redonda Bay, this vacation rental is equipt with everything you need to make your Nicaragua vacation an experience to remember. Casa Cielo Azul offers the unique contrast of vacationing in a tropical jungle, but with all of the modern conveniences you need to feel comfortable...A luxurious home in the middle of a pristine tropical paradise.
Enjoy sunbathing, relaxing, bird watching, and the playful monkeys that pepper the property.... from your spacious balcony. Luxuriate and cool off with a refreshing beverage in your own private pool. You are just a few minutes walk from the private beach of Redonda Bay, where you can swim, snorkel, rent kayaks, & paddle boards, or simply soak in the beauty of this magical place. Enjoy the beachside restaurant after a magical day of sun and surf. Explore, embrace, and discover your inner solitude...Or your need for adventure in this amazing country of rich culture, pristine beaches, natural wildlife, majestic volcanoes, and so much more....
Casa Cielo Azul is managed by NicaRetreats, a full service on site property management team. This is an added bonus should you have any problems or questions concerning your vacation rental, you have access to their services. These include: maintenance issues, questions about the house/property, tours and activities, & water sport rentals.
Amenities & features:
Bedrooms: 3 · sleeps: 6 · bathrooms: 3 full and 1 half · two master bedrooms: 1.) ocean view. Tall barrel ceiling. Queen sized bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and ceiling fan. Closet, ac, and ceiling fan. Small desk. Shared access to sun/moon deck on upper level.
2.) ocean view. Queen sized bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and ceiling fan. Closet, ac, and ceiling fan. Direct access to pool and pool patio.
· one full sized room with 2 twin beds. Tall barrel ceiling. En-suite bathroom with shower. Closet, ac, and ceiling fan. Shared access to sun/moon deck on upper level.
· large modern open kitchen with breakfast bar and ceiling fan. Italian cherry finish cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances. Fully equipped with various kitchen appliances including coffee maker, water boiler, toaster, microwave, blender, and rice cooker. Excellent quality cookware and knives. Dinnerware, glassware, and acrylic ware for pool.
· spacious dining and living area opening onto the covered terrace. Ac. Ceiling fans inside and out. Amazing views of the bays and mountains. Dining table seats 6. Couch and love seat. · large covered terrace with 4 rocking chairs, dining table with seating for 4, grill, and ceiling fans. Pool access from terrace. Lovely views. · open air sun and moon deck on upper level. Great for sunbathing or stargazing.
· infinity pool. · pool patio with two chaise lounges for sun bathing. · outdoor pool shower. · beautifully landscaped in a natural style to attract birds, butterflies, and howler monkeys.
· satellite tv · dvd player
· wireless internet access · i-pod sounddocker . Battery backup for refrigerator, lights, and ceiling fans in case of temporary power outages. Laundry with washer and dryer, ironing board and iron. . Gas grill on terrace.
3 bedrooms: 2 master bedrooms
1.) Ocean view. Tall barrel ceiling. Queen sized bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and ceiling fan. Closet, AC, and ceiling fan. Small desk. Shared access to sun/moon deck on upper level.
2.) Ocean view. Queen sized bed. En-suite bathroom with shower, bathtub and ceiling fan. Closet, AC, and ceiling fan. Direct access to pool and pool patio.
· One full sized room with 2 twin beds. Tall barrel ceiling. En-suite bathroom with shower. Closet, AC, and ceiling fan. Shared access to sun/moon deck on upper level.
Casa Cielo Azul is located just steps away from Aqua Resort, which offers spa services. There is also a charming and romantic beachside bar & restaurant serving delicious cocktails, in addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner.
NicaRetreats, also located in Redonda Bay, offers water sport rentals, day trips and customized tours....moreless
Satellite / Cable
Away From It All
Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Spacious dining and living area opening onto the covered terrace. AC. Ceiling fans inside and out. Amazing views of the bays and mountains. Dining table seats 6. Couch and love seat. ...moreless
Special rate for 2 guests Mar 11 - Sep 6, 2016 2 night min stay
My Standard Rate 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Low Season rates starting at: $300/night
High Season starting at: $350/night
Holiday rates starting at: $450/night
Book for 6 nights, get 7th night free (excluding holidays)
For long term rentals of 1 month or more, please inquire about rates and discounts
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Casa Cielo Azul is located on the Pacific Coast of Nicaragua in the quaint private community of Redonda Bay. The closest village, Gigante Bay, is just a short walk or drive away. You may never want to leave the eco-luxurious surroundings of Redonda Bay...but, if you do, there are plenty of options. The local village of Gigante has an energy filled charm with both locals and expats calling it home. There are a few restaurants dotting the beach where you can enjoy a cold beverage and the fresh catch of the day. Enjoy a tranquilo day, 'Nica style,' swimming in the bay, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding or simply lounging away the day. This beachside community seems to have a way of leading people back to the basics, enjoying the simpler things life has to offer... the playful monkeys, sounds of crashing waves, magnificent sunsets, & of course the friendly people.
If you are looking for more adventure during your Nicaraguan vacation, that can be done. There are plenty of options for surfing/lessons, hiking, visiting Colonial cities and active day trips exploring volcanoes, and zip lining through the rain forest. These can all be arranged once you arrive.