Centrally Located B/T East and West Glacier, This is Your Home Away from Home.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
West Glacier cabin description
This 2 or 3 bedroom cabin is our family's home that we make available for your family during the summer, from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. It is fully furnished. All you have to do is bring your own clothes and food and you will be right at home. Every room in the place has be fully remodeled from ceiling to floor.
The kitchen is fully stocked with every cooking utensil you need and if you forgot something for your meal, Healthy Haven Cafe' should have it for you. The main table seats 6 comfortably, and there is an additional table nearby for 2 more. There is a full refrigerator and freezer, gas stove, oven and microwave. On the counter is a coffee pot and toaster, too.
The living room is a great place for everyone to hang out and visit. There is a big wrap around couch and chair with satellite TV and HBO. There is a VCR and DVD player and movies to enjoy. There is also WIFI available throughout the house. If you enjoy playing the piano, you have one there to entertain your family and friends.
The bathroom has a nice big tub and shower and has a front loading washer and dryer for your convenience.
As a 2 bedroom cabin, the first bedroom has a queen bed in it. The second bedroom has a full size bed and a hide-away bed in it. The rate for the 2 bedroom cabin is for 4 people but you can have up to 6 people.
As a 3 bedroom cabin, the third bedroom has a queen bed, reading lounge chair and desk. The rate for the 3 bedroom is for 6 people but you can have up to 8 people.
If you like to read, there are book shelves in all three bedrooms full of books to enjoy.
There is a covered porch out front with a electric barbeque and two swing seats and table.
On the property is Glacier Haven Inn, where we have 8 rooms. If your family or group is larger than the cabin can accommodate, we have rooms next door to house more people.
We also have Healthy Haven Cafe', where a fresh breakfast buffet is available Tuesday thru Sunday, and home cooked dinners, Tuesday thru Saturday. If you need a sack lunch, we can provide that also. If you want the best huckleberry pie, Grandma makes them up fresh.
Next door at Glacier Haven RV and Campground, you can have a camp fire or cook out over a fire pit. There is volleyball, badminton, and tether ball for some outdoor activities on the property.
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- The first bedroom has a queen bed, night stand with lamp and alarm clock. There is also a dresser, desk, book shelf and closet. The room is decorated in horse decor. The second bedroom has a full or double bed and a sleep sofa or hide away bed with a night stand, light, and alarm clock. There are two dressers, bookshelf with books and closet. The third bedroom has a log queen bed, two night stands and lights and alarm clock. There is a dresser, book shelf with books, lounge chair, desk, and clothes rack. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- The two or three bedroom cabin is your home a way from home. It is centrally located on HWY 2 between both sides of Glacier National Park. The cabin is on the property of Glacier Haven Inn, Healthy Haven Cafe', and Glacier Haven RV and Campground, offering many services for your stay. Within 10 miles of our home, there is hiking and fishing to mountain lakes; rafting and fishing in the Middle Fork River; viewing Grant Glacier to the south of us; and seeing the mountain goats at the Goat Lick. In addition to all the things to see and do in Glacier National Park, there is the Hungry Horse Dam and Lake 30 miles from us. We are 50 miles from Kalispell and Whitefish for shopping and other activities. South of Kalispell is Flathead Lake. To the north, many of our guests spend the day in Waterton, Canada to visit the northern portion of Glacier National Park....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Tax Rate 7%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Glacier International Airport at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: West Glacier, 25 miles or Essex, 6 miles at 6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake McDonald, Glacier National Park at 25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Izaak Walton Inn at 6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: West Glacier Golf Course at 22 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: This is a family owned and operated business where every member is involved in making our place a 'haven' for your visit. From the repairing and remodeling every building, to the cleaning and care to every room, our family has worked together to provide the best experience for you during your stay.
Why the Owner Chose West Glacier:
Our place is up in the mountains, next to one of God's beautiful handiwork, Glacier National Park. We live here to enjoy the uniqueness of this area; to raise and train our children to work and serve others; and for our family to be able to work together.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
When you stay in our home, not only do you enjoy the family touches, but you also benefit from the services that we offer to all our guests at the Inn and RV park. If you need ideas on places to go or hikes to take, we will share with you what we have seen and done over the years that we have lived here. If you want to go white water rafting on the river, we can book the trip for you. If you want to take a boat ride on one of the lakes in the Park, we can book the trip for you. You will have the privacy of your own home while benefiting from the services that our business has to offer.
- Primary: 4068885720
Links to more information:
Family Cabin (2 or 3 bedroom).
Porch swing on front porch.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Bathroom with tub and shower and laundry.
Second bedroom with two beds.
Full size bed and hide-away bed.
Queen bed in third bedroom.
Third bedroom with desk and books for reading.
Our breakfast buffet in Healthy Haven Cafe'.
Saint Nick mountain in Glacier National Park as seen from our property.
Family Cabin's front porch with grill and swing seats.
Family Cabin with porch and driveway.
Kitchen and dinning room.
Kitchen, dinning room and living room.
Bathroom sink and cabinets.
Queen bed in first bedroom.
Third bedroom with desk, reading chair and books for reading.
Queen log bed in third bedroom.
Glacier Haven Inn and Healthy Haven Cafe'.
Grandma's homemade, deep dish huckleberry pie at Healthy Haven Cafe'.
Bear Grass found on our property.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 12, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.