35.5 Mi. of 4 Lane Highway to Winterplace Ski Resort! Groups Welcome
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fayetteville lodge description
Conveniently located near popular area attractions and outdoor activities, we offer affordable vacation lodging in the beautiful mountains of southern West Virginia. Our lodge sits on 2 acres less than one mile from downtown Fayetteville and the New River Gorge.
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Beds Bass and Beyond is located just 1.5 miles south of the historic Fayette County Courthouse on Route 16. The 100 year old house has been completely renovated with new electrical, plumbing, central heat/air, kitchen, and bathrooms. The house is located in the heart of New River Country which is one of the nations best areas for float fishing, whitewater rafting, mountain biking, rock climbing, and relaxing in the outdoors. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a great weekend in Fayetteville. The house was perfect for our group of six adults and is conveniently located near town, New River Gorge, whitewater rafting, etc. It was a 10-15 minute drive to Ace Adventure for our white water rafting. The house was clean and well maintained. Beds, chairs, etc were very comfortable. Bobby was helpful with the reservations and local activities. There is a nice back yard for kids to play and is secluded by the woods. The house is located close to the highway ... it wasn't a big deal for us as there is a low volume of traffic but the road noise may bother some people. Overall, it's a great place and I would recommend it to others.
- Guest Joseph O.
- Date of stay 07/05/13
- Review Submitted 07/16/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Nov 1 - Mar 31
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Check for ONE NIGHT RENTALs
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Tax Rate 12%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: CRW at 50 Miles
- Nearest Train: Prince, WV at 14 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 19 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Charlies Pub at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Winterplace at 39 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Bridge Haven at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Gumbos at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: PRO River Outfitters is a local family owned small business. We started the fishing outfitter in 2007 so we could share our knowledge of southern West Virginia with others. Beds, Bass, and Beyond started out as a place for our fishing guests and just evolved through the renovation process into a vacation lodge. If you are considering a visit to the area please call and we will be more than happy to help you with planning your trip.
- Primary: 304-575-5252
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 31, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!