Relax, Recover, Rejuvenate at Chateau Belle Amité
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hidden Valley Lake house description
Chateau Belle Amité, your private retreat, is located in picturesque Lake County, in the middle of California's historic wine country, just northeast of the Napa and Sonoma regions. It sits high atop the hills of Hidden Valley Lake overlooking the 18-hole championship golf course. With panoramic views of three mountain ranges, this secluded five-acre property is the ideal setting to recharge your soul.
- 2800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Main house has three bedrooms. Master Bedroom has a California king bed with views and patio access. Bedrooms two and three have two twin beds each. The attached studio has two twin beds and a queen sofa sleeper. There are additional sofas and plenty of floor space in the Great Room for inflatable beds....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Our hilltop retreat sits on five secluded acres and features large picture windows overlooking Hidden Valley Lake Golf Course, gentle hills, and green pastures of Lake County, California. Spend an afternoon curled up with a good book in our great room; enjoy the view from the back patio while you sip your tea and watch the Hot Air Balloons ascend to the heavens; or choose one of the many outdoor activities the area has to offer. Tee it up for a challenging round of golf; hike the nearby nature trails, ski, fish or take a dip in the lake. No matter how you spend your vacation, you'll come away with lifelong memories to share with your family and friends. Chateau Belle Amité is ideal for families with children! Your kids will never get bored with our wide range of healthy games and outdoor activities, and you might just find that once they're here, they won't want to leave!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Chateau Belle Amite
Chateau Belle Amite
For a family get together or for a group of friends, there is no better setting and accommodations. We had our entire family here for Thanksgiving dinner (it has a table to seat 24!) which allowed all that came a place to enjoy the holiday and not have to worry about driving home. Between my home, my daughters and the Chateau, everyone had a place to sleep but all meals and get togethers during this holiday were at the Chateau. Games, large TV's and flat landscape on this hilltop afforded all we could have asked for. My thanks to Floydean and her son for such ease in reserving and the subsequent follow-up for lost glasses by my granddaughter, Lailani. Cheri Johnson, HVL, CA
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 11/27/13
- Review Submitted 12/07/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers.
Best Weekend Retreat
Best Weekend Retreat
Just looking at the house pictures does not bring justice to the spacious and cozy house. Stayed with a group of friends and it was the perfect getaway from the city; we could see all the stars and view from the house. Close proximity to Steven State Park where we hiked, and owners are very friendly and make sure everything is fine with your stay. Highly recommend to groups/families.
- Guest Emily L.
- Date of stay 11/22/13
- Review Submitted 11/26/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, families with teenagers, adventure seekers.
My two-family group just LOVED the house, the enormous great room, the state of the art kitchen and the stunning views. Decoration was over the top, no detail was omitted. I have rented a LARGE # of VRBO houses over the years, this one rates in the top five! Do NOT rent this house -- save it For ME! LOL. Will definitely rent again. Thanks so much Michael and Floydean.
- Guest Nancy/Grant Fahs (Lake County California)
- Date of stay 08/12/13
- Review Submitted 08/22/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers, adventure seekers.
Breath TakingGuest comment entered by owner
I visited this exquisite place in March of 2012. I was in awe with driving up the steep steep hill looking at the trees and scenery. I was excited about what was beyond the hill. I had a feeling of wow the whole ride. After I got over the excitement of the hill, entering the house was breath taking. The colors and elegant decor just made me feel like I had just transitioned to a total different place of peace and harmony. The view of the surrounding area is one that you want to package and keep in your consciousness forever. This was an experience that I will cherish forever and am looking forward to returning. This is a must visit place for tranquility and relaxation and golf. Also, I am looking forward to walking up the steep hill.
- Guest Shirley
- Date of stay 04/02/12
- Review Submitted 07/01/13
Home Away from HomeGuest comment entered by owner
Home Away from Home
This truly is a home away from home! My family didn't want to leave. The house has every comfort - from coffee maker to big screen TVs for the kids. There's so much to do, a week wasn't enough time. We hiked and golfed, then came back and grilled in the evening. We played board games and thank goodness there are enough rooms so the lazy bones can sleep in. And enough bathrooms that our children didn't fight over anyone taking too long a shower! Thank you so much, we WILL come again!
- Guest Donnie
- Date of stay 03/22/12
- Review Submitted 07/01/13
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Check-in time is 3 PM, check-out no later than noon.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee: $75
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Taxes Included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Motorway: California State Route 29 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Hidden Valley Lake at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Hidden Valley Lake Golf & Country Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hidden Valley Lake Golf & Country Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Greenview Restaurant at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
- Primary: (916) 717-7377
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Chateau Belle Amité: Your Private Getaway
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Chateau Belle Amité
More kitchen dining
Enjoy the view, play games or share quality time with friends and family
Great Room includes 55' flat panel TV with satellite
Master Bedroom view
Studio sleeps four
Studio has a separate kitchen
Sip some of the local wine
Golf course view
Play golf at Hidden Valley Lake Golf & Country Club
Newly remodeled hilltop retreat awaits.
Kitchen seats over 20
Relax in the Great Room.
Attached Studio Apartment
Cozy up by the wood burning stove and read a book or watch some TV.
Enjoy views from the front deck
Watch the hot air balloons rise above the horizon or take a ride yourself
Hole #1 at Hidden Valley Lake Golf Course
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 27, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.