Unique Getaway Aboard the 80' Yacht Perfect Timing
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Portsmouth yacht description
The master state room hosts a king size bed, walk in closet, private bath and flat screen TV. The portside VIP guest room hosts a queen size bed, private bathroom. The starboardside guest room enjoys twin beds with private bathroom.
On the main deck is a full galley with dinette. The main salon has surround sound with flat screen TV. Entertain guests at the bar. The dining table seats up to 8 people.
All of this with panoramic views.
Travel up the circular stairway to the enclosed bridge with an additional bar and a dining area that seats 8-10 people. Again, panoramic views of the river and the town.
Enjoy the out of doors in the cockpit with sunset views. The bow also can be enjoyed as well.
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- 3 bedrooms with baths 1 king 1 queen 1 with 2 singles
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- each bedroom has a seperate bath
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Water View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Badger Island West is a friendly boating community. On the premises you may enjoy our Tiki Bar, fishing from the dock or boat. Get your bait from the bait shack 2 doors down from the marina. Enjoy sunning and socializing on the deck or in the privacy of Perfect Timings cockpit or bow area. Walk across the Memorial Bridge to abundant boutiques and restaurants. Bring your blanket and picnic basket to Prescott Park. Enjoy the beautiful gardens for romantic walks. Prescott Park hosts live bands, plays and many other attractions and activities in their outdoor theater....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Holiday weekends will be an additional $200.00 per night.
There is often a complemtary tiki bar party with bands on the holiday weekends.
We also will do special events catered with price TBD.
Addotional Pictures will be posted by the end of the week.
$1,000 Security deposit returned after cleaning and inspection.
Checks or money orders.
Credit cards are expected in near future.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
For a stay of 6 nights there will be a free 7th night.
A total of $5400.00 for a week
Cleaning fee of $150.00 for all stays
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Boston MA / Portland ME at 50 Miles
- Nearest Train: Wells, ME at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rte 95 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Odiorne State Park, Rye, NH/ Kittery Point Beach at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Weathervane Restaurant at Portsmouth
- Nearest Golf: Pease Golf Course at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Weathervane Restaurant at Portsmouth
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: John and Barbara grew up on the North Shore of MA. We were high school sweethearts who got together again 35 years later. John has been boating the coast of Maine for 40 years. Barbara has been first mate since 2003.
Why the Owner Chose Portsmouth:
John had a construction business in Kennebunkport. Barara worked full time in Danvers, MA. We were lucky enough to find a more than suitable marina here in the Piscataqua River, where the State line between Portsmouth, New Hampshire and Kittery, Maine runs right up the middle. Perfect Timing became our year 'round home in 2004 when John installed a heating system that would keep us warm in the freezing winters.
The Unique Benefits at this Yacht:
Every thing is at your finger tips: Shopping, golfing, water activities, restaurants (fine or casual dining) Beautiful sunsets and, of course, the unique setting of staying overnight on the water.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Captain Spot and first mate Barbara
Main Salon Dining
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, July 28, 2013