Direct Oceanfront Two Bedroom/Two Bath Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
The Shores Club condo description
Are you searching for a clean, updated oceanfront condo with amazing views in a family-friendly building?
This condo is located in a very family-friendly atmosphere right on the beach with a 180 degree gorgeous view of the beach and pier on your own private patio. This very tastefully furnished, 1,200 square foot, oceanfront vacation condo has new appliances with views of the beach, ocean, pier and Intercoastal river. The condo is located in a 76 unit building with private secure parking for one car and includes a garage door opener.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and attached bathroom. The second bedroom features two queen beds and attached bathroom. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave, stove, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, dishware, utensils and cookware. The living room, with two comfortable large sofas, leather easy chair with ottoman, provides a TV area or just sit back and watch the waves.
The Shores Club offers a wide variety of activities. A heated swimming pool with large deck is located oceanside. There are also BBQ grills for your use located near the pool. The Shores Club has a full tennis court, basketball court, shuffleboard court, fitness center with ocean views and indoor sauna.
The main thing that distinguishes the Shores Club from other beach condominiums is the no drive beach in front of the condominium and the relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere. The condo is direct oceanfront on the fifth floor in an eleven story building.
The condo comes furnished with everything you could need. In addition, there are sand toys, beach towels, BBQ grills, beach chairs, beach umbrella, board games, books to read and DVDs. We also provide brochures with information on restaurants, shopping areas, local attractions, fishing, boat rentals, golf courses, etc.
Come enjoy the beach at Shores Club #506!
For the comfort of all of our guests, pets are not allowed and this is a non-smoking unit.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Elevator : two
- On floor 5
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Ice Skating
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Daytona Beach Shores is a city of approximately 4,700 people located on a barrier island along the Atlantic Ocean, just south of Daytona Beach. Local business leaders who felt that a smaller, separate community would provide better services to the people living here incorporated the town of Daytona Beach Shores in 1960. Today, it is mostly a resort and retirement community with no schools or manufacturing industry, but caters to the many tourists who frequent the area. Daytona Beach Shores has a beautiful, pristine beach where race car drivers once tried to set world speed records. Visitors also find lots of other family entertainment such as miniature golf, tennis courts and a private par 3 golf course. Daytona Beach Shores is also host to events such as Race Week and Bike Week. Some of the other attractions in town include The Court of Flags and the Legends Walk of Fame, which feature bricks dedicated to the famous car racing participants. A display of racing memorabilia is also found in the Daytona Beach Shores Community Center. Every December, the city sponsors “Light Up the Shores,” a special holiday event featuring hundreds of Christmas trees along its main street, a tree-lighting ceremony that includes carol singing and other activities. Volusia County is about an hour's drive north of Disney World and the Kennedy Space Center. It's also within a few hours drive of other major Florida communities, such as Tampa (139 miles), Miami (253 miles), or Jacksonville (89 miles). Volusia County consists of 1,207 square miles. Elevation begins at sea level and rises to a high elevation of 110 feet. Warm, mild winters and hot summers are generally what you'll find along the east central coast of Florida in the Daytona Beach area. With a semi-tropical climate, the central Atlantic Coast becomes warmer and humid during the months of June, July and August. It's not unusual for temperatures to exceed 90 degrees and humidity to hover around 90 percent. With its' proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, this region enjoys nights that are balmy with warm tropical breezes. There is a lot of rain from showers and thunderstorms every month of the year in central Florida (but less in winter.) The best weather is between the months of October to May, when it's sunnier, with less rain and the humidity is much less noticeable. Airport: The closest airports in the area are the Daytona Beach International airport (DAB) located about 4 miles west of Daytona Beach Shores in Daytona Beach, Florida, the Orlando Sanford International airport (SFB) located approximately 31 miles southwest of Daytona Beach Shores in Orlando / Sanford, Florida, the Orlando International airport (MCO) located roughly 55 miles southwest of Daytona Beach Shores in Orlando, Florida, and finally the Jacksonville Airport is located around 2 hours Northwest of Daytona Beach Shores in Jacksonville, Florida. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Amazing Accomodations and Vacation Spot
Amazing Accomodations and Vacation Spot
I recently stayed at this condo with my husband and 2 1/2 year old son. OVERALL, this is a great location and the condo was like a 2nd home. It was very nicely decorated and clean and although not completely remodeled, it was very up to date and comfortable with nice furnishings and beautiful new floors. There were plenty of towels on hand and we appreciated the beach equipment; chairs, etc. It made it nice because that isn't something most people travel with. The unit has a washer and dryer closet right outside the front door so no need to carry laundry down the elevator to a separate laundry room. Loved this!! The location is perfect. It's in very close proximity to anything you would need. Park for the little ones, grocery store, restaurants, etc. It's not more than a 5-15 minute drive to mostly everything. We plan to go back every year.
- Guest mc3120 (Tampa, FL)
- Date of stay 10/14/13
- Review Submitted 11/01/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, age 55+.
Great family friendly location
Great family friendly location
My family, which includes a five year old daughter, stayed at this condo in October 2012. This is a high quality, nicely maintained location and very comfortable for our family of three. The furnishings are very nice, with wi-fi access and a large flat screen TV in the living area. The oceanfront balcony is a great place for coffee, drinks or reading a book. The view is truly spectacular. The location in Daytona is ideal, with easy access whether driving or flying in. The end of the driving beach is north of this location so you don't have to worry about watching for cars. I was somewhat amazed by how much cleaner this section of beach is compared to the driving beach; I believe it's because the seagulls all hang out at the driving beach where the food is. There are plenty of great restaurants within a walk or short drive with Boondocks being a favorite for it's casual waterfront (intercoastal side) location. At the end of the pennisula is the Ponce de Leon inlet lighthouse and museum, watersports and a Marine Science Center. We have rented kayaks and a boat from Ponce Inlet Watersports and had a great time. The heated pool and deck are nicely maintained although we did not get a chance to try out the grills. There are tennis courts located on the road side of the building and the covered parking (under the tennis courts) is an unexpected bonus. This is a very relaxing place to spend a vaction and the owner was very accomodating and easy to deal with. We will be returning!
- Guest Mike (Carefree, AZ)
- Date of stay 10/12/12
- Review Submitted 07/28/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Security Deposit.........$300 Required to hold reservation (refunded after stay)
The rental week is Saturday to Saturday. 3pm check-in and 10am check-out
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
There is a $25.00 Administrative fee for each lease.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
January - April, 2014..........$2,400/mo + $75 cleaning fee and 12.5% FL tax
May, 2014......................$900/week + $75 cleaning fee and 12.5% FL tax
June - August, 2014............$1,100/week + $75 cleaning fee and 12.5% FL tax
September - December, 2013/14.....$900-1,100/week + $75 cleaning fee and 12.5% FL tax
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Daytona Beach Regional at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Your front door! at 30 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Boondock's at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Taylor, Dee and Myles, LLC is a family-owned, resort destination company providing oceanfront condominium rentals in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida. We hope you enjoy your time in one of our fine properties.
Why the Owner Chose The Shores Club:
This condominium unit is great for families as it is in a 'no-drive' beach zone. You won't have to worry about cars on the beach while your kids are having fun. Once you spend a week on the beach in Daytona Beach Shores, you and your family will come back time and time again. Shores Club #506 is the perfect place to begin your vacation. Clean, updated and nicely furnished, you will be sure to feel at home.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Just a mile South of the Dunlawton Bridge, the Shores Club is in the quieter part of the beach where families gather. Vacationing at the beach is about the simple things like having your morning coffee on the balcony as the sun rises; building sand castles and boogey-boarding with your kids; and unwinding with your favorite adult beverage as the sun sets.
- Primary: 480-797-6867 Brian J. Correia, Taylor, Dee and Myles, LLC
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 20, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Brian J. Correia, Taylor, Dee and Myles, LLC
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.