Gracious/Historic 2 Beds/2 Bathroom & Rooftop Terrace
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Other Rome Properties apartment description
The ATTICO apartment has a principal reception/sitting room STYLISHLY furnished with very comfortable sofas and chairs, old master paintings and objects of art, WIFI, Lift, all machines, aircon, IDEAL for large families and couples. For visitors wishing to visit this wonderful city with easy walking access to all the sites including Colloseum, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, world famous fruit and Vegatable markets, best restaurants and cafes, shopping for traditional Italian fashion and leather goods. The open air bus on next street over. Easy access from both international airports and central station (12 minute walk).
A perfect room for elegant entertaining. The MODERN kitchen has every requirement for the serious cook. The apartment is a haven to return to after a long day of touring this fascinating city and you will be tempted to remain at home because of the peaceful and tranquil atmosphere in every room. The apartment is ideal FOR a family and/or several couples wishing to explore and enjoy Rome together. The apartment has wireless.
The 'Attico' apartment has two bedrooms, one with queen size bed and the second with two singles joined. There is a comfortable sofa bed as well. The apartment benefits from a lovely dining room with library and in addition to the rooftop terrace balconies with views over the city.
Two apartments offering the same luxury and elegance...Extremely gracious 3 bedroom 'Galleria' apartment and the two bedroom 'Attico' apartment.' in a prestigious 17th palazzo in the 'Monti' heart of the 'centro storico' of rome. Both apartments have access to a private roof top terrace with magnificant views over the city and dining for six people. The terrace is like a country garden in the spring and summer with fruit trees and fragrant flowers blooming everywhere.
The Attico Apartment is on the 5th floor of this important Palazzo in the heart of Rome. Each bedroom is furnished with great style and panach. The first master bedroom provides a queen size bed and the second with two singles joined. There are two full bathrooms, one with jacuzzi and one with walk-in shower. The kitchen is fully equipped for all needs. The living room large furnsihed with sofas (including a double sofa bed) and chairs and a spectacular grand piano. There is a balcony running along the facade of the apartment with views out over the city. The dining room/library is furnished with interesting works of art and artifacts. Our hope is to provide guests with a true sense of Roman living.
The Galleria Apartment situated in the same Palazzo:
The 'Galleria' apartment can accomodate six/seven people comfortably with its three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Both apartments have airconditioning, washing machine, separate dryer, dishwasher, lift and every convenience to ensure guests have a wonderful holiday while in Rome. The apartments are beautifully furnished and have many original features including splendid 15th century hand painted ceilings, terracotta floors, antique furniture and comfortable furnishings to make visitors both relaxed and renewed in this classic setting of old Rome
The apartments are situated in the area of 'Monti' between the Quirinale (the Presidential Palace) and the Collosseum. Because the apartments are in the heart of the city guests can walk to any of the important sites including the Pantheon, the Colloseum, Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps.
Guests will be able to truly savour the genuine atmosphere of Rome - the apartment is firstly a home and is furnished as such with comfortable chairs, all brand new beds, fine linens and towels and an atmosphere for dining in elegance.
Guests will also be able to enjoy the use of a spectacular roof terrace overlooking all of Rome with clear vistas to the Quirinale and the Collosseo and the Roman Forum. The terrace is vast and evening aperatifs, dinners and breakfasts on the terrace will make for a memorable stay. Although situated in the city centre both apartments provide peace and quiet -all rooms have double glazingand the bedrooms face the inner courtyard off the main street of Via Palermo.
The Monti area is strategically located to enable guests to walk to almost all the main sites of rome including the forum, piazza venezia, spanish steps, trevi fountain the pantheon, via veneto and piazza del popolo - all the sites are within a ten to fiftenn minute walk radius.
We do our best to provide everything to guarantee that guests have the best stay possible in this remarkable city. We place a welcome basket in the apartment on arrival with fine wine and a something special from the local patisseria.
We can arrange for a people carrier to collect guests at the airport which makes the starting of your trip smooth.
I look forward to receiving your inquiries and will do our utmost to ensure guests have a wonderful holiday in Rome.
- On floor 2
- 180 m²
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- The 'Galleria' apartment has three bedrooms (two with queen size bed and the third with two singles. We can arrange to add a single bed should guest require. The 'Attico' apartment has two bedrooms (one with queen size bed and second bedroom with two singles joined) There is also a sofa bed in the sitting room...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- The apartments offer elegant living in this amazing city with the added pleasure of experiencing your holiday in the atmosphere and richness of all that is the best and most excellent of Roman Life. It is a welcome relief to return home to this restful and welcoming apartment after a long day of touring - throwing off your shoes and relaxing on comfortable sofas is all part of what will make your vacation here one of the best ever experienced! Despite being in the heart of this busy city the bedrooms are lcoated to the rear of the building ensuring peaceful nights proteted from this otherwise noisy city. The fabulous attico terrace with spectacular views over the city is more like a garden in the country with lemon, orange and pomagranite trees. We will welcome you and always prepare a welcome basket of interesting Italian edibles to tide you over until you hit the city!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- The apartments sits on one of Romes best kept secrets with an abundant variety of restaurants, cafes ICE CREAM SHOPS galore, supermarket for easy shopping, world famous fruit and veg market. We can arrange day tours for all categories of interest as well as day trips to the famous Tivoli Gardens or to one of the towns just south of Rome - a 30 minute train ride (the trains station is a 12 minute walk from the apartment) through the vineyards up to Frascati and Castel Godolfo (The Popes Summer Residencee) All the stores Italy is most famous for are on via Condotti which is a 12 minute walk for guests can hop on the small electric buses which whiz thru the narrow streets of Rome. Extremely elegant and gracious 3 bedroom apartment in a prestigous palazzo in the heart of the 'Centro Storico' of Rome. The apartment is in the area of Monti situated between the Quirnale Palace and the Collosseo. It boasts fabulous handpainted ceilings painsakingly installed by the meticulous owners. The apartment has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, a very elegant dining room kitchen and sitting room. Each room is furnished richly with fine furniture and antiques and has wonderful old master paintings on display. Guests will be able to tuly savour the real Rome - the apartment is firstly a home and is furnished as such with comfotrabnle chairs, all brand new beds, fine linens and towels and an atmospher for dining in elegance. The master bedroom has a queen size bed as does the second bedroom. The third bedroom has two single beds and sitting area as well as a mezzanine. The floors are all original terracotta and the afternoon light in the apartment is lovely. Guests will also benefit from the use of a spectacular attic roof terrace overlooking all of Rome with clear vistas to the Quirinale and the Collosseo and Forum. The terrace is vast and evening aperatifs, dinners and breakfasts on the terrace will make for a memorable stay. The Monti area is strategically located to enable guests to walk to almsot all the main sites of Rome including the Forum, Piazza Venezia, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain the Pantheon, Via Veneto and Piazza del Popolo. We do our best to provide everything to guarantee that guests have the best stay possible in this remarkable city. We place a welcome basket in the apartment on arrival with fine wine and a something special from the local patisseria. We can arrange for a people carrier to collect guests at the airport which makes the starting of your trip smooth. I look forward to receiving your questions and am delighted to do the best to accomodate special needs....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Rome Apartment
Great Rome Apartment
We were fortunate to have been in Rome two times this year and this apartment is the perfect location! We were traveling as two couples and enjoyed the Vatican, Colosseum and Ancient Rome - most within walking distance of the apartment. Jill was SO nice to help with tours, transportation, etc. -- a most gracious hostess/owner. The apartment is filled with elegant furnishings, a wonderful rooftop patio and just the right ambiance for our travel.
- Guest KM A. (Where do you live?)
- Date of stay 10/17/13
- Review Submitted 11/17/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit to Rome, Until then! Jill
Vacanze a Roma !
Vacanze a Roma !
Very well located in the center of Roma to a walking distance from main sites and very well connected to Public transportation networks. The appartment is very pleasant, well furnished. Cherry on the cake : the Rooftop Terrace. We enjoyed our stay and recommend it.
- Guest Antoine (Paris, France)
- Date of stay 10/20/13
- Review Submitted 11/16/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Many thanks Antoine. We hope you and your family will come back! kind regards, Jill
Excellent stay great locartion
- Guest Rose (California)
- Date of stay 05/06/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+.
Wonderful Stay in Rome
Wonderful Stay in Rome
This is a spacious, clean, well-equipped 2-bedroom apartment with loads of character and charm, set in a relatively quiet area of Rome, but still central to most of Rome's major tourist attractions, and within walking distance of the Colosseum, Spanish Steps, shopping district, Piazza Venezia, etc. Full of antiques and lovely paintings but with comfy beds, modern bath and shower, kitchenette with mini-fridge, sink, dishwasher, and washer/dryer. It was perfect for our family of 4. Supermarket, restaurants, cafe's, ATM and other shops within walking distance. The owners were absolutely lovely, as was Jill, the property manager. All communication was easy and friendly, everything was organized and ready for us when we arrived. I loved everything about our stay here, and would highly recommend it other travellers to Rome!
- Guest Kelly (Toronto, Canada)
- Date of stay 06/22/13
- Review Submitted 07/08/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank you and we hope to see you again! Jill
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Christmas/ New Year/ Easter
Dec 15 - Apr 1
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
The Attico apartment has two bedrooms
There is a lift to and a roof terrace available to guests.
We can provide an additional bed in each apartment for additional guests
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Rome Fiumacino, Ciampino, at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Chivittavecchia at 90 Miles
- Nearest Train: Termini - 10 minutes at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: the ringround to florence or Naples at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fregene at 30 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: 50 meters at Other Rome Properties
- Nearest Ski: 90 minutes at Other Rome Properties
About the owner: I have lived and worked in Rome as an artist for many years and know the city well. With this in mind it gives me great pleasure to offer suggestions to guests as to special sites, unusual walks and the recomendation of some of our favourite family restaurants as well as guidance to some of Rome's best 'Gelateria.'
Why the Owner Chose Other Rome Properties:
The area of 'Monte' in the centro storico has always maintained a real sense of village despite being in the heart of this remarkable city. It sits on one of the hills of old Rome (hence the name Monti) and the apartments offer terrific views over the city including the Colloseo - the area is filled with fascinating artisans studios and galleries as well as some of Romes finest restaurants. From almost every perspective there is some fabulous views of either classical or Rennaissance Rome -
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
This home is richly decorated with paintings and furniture which have been painstakingly collected over many years which we hope not only provides an appealing visual picture but is also a welcome retreat from the business of all that is going on in this chaotic but beautiful city. There is a magnificant terrace on the roof and guests are encouraged to make use of it during their stay including enjoying dinners and breakfasts overlooking the city. Mont/Esquilino is one of Romes 'best kept secrets' (Google the New York Times Travel Section article om Monti) full of intriguing art galleries, artisans workshops and terrific restaurants.
- Primary: 0044 2030049087 (Vonage)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bedroom in 'Attico' Apartment
View from a window - Attico
Sitting Room - 'Attico' Apartment
Bedroom -'Attico' Apartment
Bedroom - Attico Apartment
Ceiling - 'Attico' Apartment
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 01, 2013