Colorado Stream-Side Cabin
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Green Mountain Falls cabin description
Cozy 2 bdrm cabin, next to a mountain stream. 1 bedroom down with queen and 1 loft with king bed. Sleeps 6 including the sofa sleeper. Wood burning stove. Covered patio next to the stream.
- 700 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- This stream-side cabin sits next to a mountain stream in the shadow of Pike Peak. 1 mile from the Pikes Peak Highway and the North Pole Amusement Park. ! mile to the west is the quaint village of Green Mountain Falls. 5 miles west on Hiway 24 is the town of Woodland Park; 'The City Above The Clouds'. The Cripple Creek mining district is 30 miles west. A family friendly gambling town the casinos are situated within a classic 19th century old west town. Take a tour 1000' below ground in a real gold mine, ride the Cripple Creek and Victor steam railroad, or spend some time at the visitor's center for a great introduction to the history of the area and some kid friendly educational features. World class fly fishing is only 25 miles north on Highway 67 at Deckers or picnic in 11 mile canyon next to a rolling mountain river. & miles back down the pass is the great little town of Manitou Springs. There's lots of shopping, restaurants, an arcade, and the train ride up Pikes Peak is always popular (call ahead to check on tickets)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
$25.00 cleaning fee applies to all rentals.
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Colorado Springs at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US Highway 24 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Pine Gables in Green Mountain Falls at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Breckenridge at 122 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Shining Mountain Golf Club at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Pantry at 1 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 06, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!