Beach/Oceanfront Condo with Perfect View of Sunsets Over Gulf of Mexico
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Island Winds condo description
Settle in to the captivating view from the 12th floor of Island Winds overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Newly renovated and waiting for your arrival, this 2 bedroom and 2 bath unit has three balconies for your pleasure. The master bedroom features a king-size bed and plantation style furniture. The room also has a lounge sofa for reading or watching the flat-screen 37' inch TV. The second bedroom features a queen size bed and additional small TV for your pleasure. The living room has lots of seating and swivel chairs to take in the views of beach, water, or the latest TV venue.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- On floor 12
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- The spacious master bedroom has a comfy king bed and a bureau of drawers to hold all your beach clothing. A night table and reading lamp are on each side of the bed. The room has a 37' flat screen TV for your enjoyment. The lanai off this master bedroom holds a table and 2 chairs for your morning coffee or evening meal/refreshments. The walk-in closet is bright and handy for any clothing you care to bring. The Bedroom 2 is furnished with twin bureaus for your belongings. This bedroom also has a small TV for private viewing....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The long master bathroom has beautiful tile and fixtures. It has a silestone countertop with double sinks. The glass shower doors and seat in large shower add to the comfort you will find here. There is a stool under the counter for sitting to dry your hair or apply your makeup. The Bathroom 2 is down a long hallway from the master and this gives extra privacy. Relax in the tub or take a refreshing shower....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Music Library:
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
We felt right at home immediately!Guest comment entered by owner
We felt right at home immediately!
Greetings Linda!!! Thank you for our well wishes prior to our arrival in Ft. Myers. It was truly a wonderful week (July 21 - 28). Your condo is one of the most well kept places we have had the pleasure of staying in recently. Obtaining the keys was easy and the cleanliness of the unit when we walked in was extraordinary. We felt right at home immediately! The unit was very beautiful and well-equipped. And that gorgeous view - well, we don't have to tell you about that. :-) I just wanted to reach out and extend a warm "thank you" for the gracious manner in which you answered questions and handled the rental. Thank you for allowing us to call your home - "ours" - for the week. We hope to visit again in the future. Thank you for everything! Christie
- Guest Christie
- Date of stay 07/21/13
- Review Submitted 08/02/13
Rental rates subject to change until a reservation is confirmed 12/15/2013-1/31/2014 - minimum stay 14 nights - $214/night 2/1/2014-4/30/2014 - minimum stay 14 nights - $230/night 5/1/2014-12/14/2014 - minimum stay 7 nights - $170/night sales taxes will be added to above rates cleaning fee included in rental rates unless excessive furniture cleaning required security deposit required - for any damages or furniture cleaning if required
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Motorway: Estero Blvd at Island Winds
- Nearest Beach: at condo at Island Winds
- Nearest Barpub: Holiday Inn at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Fort Myers Beach Golf Club at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Charley's Boathouse Grill at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1982
About the owner: My husband and I currently live in Annapolis MD and never get tired of the ever-changing water views of the Chesapeake. My family has enjoyed this condo for many years as you can see. Every time we walk into the Island Winds we get an excited but peaceful feeling of coming back to our paradise-like home.
Why the Owner Chose Island Winds:
Island Winds is a personal experience. So many who have come over the years return. They enjoy the beauty of the complex and there is always more to see and do, which makes them want to come back as soon as possible. There is so much available -wildlife to peacefully view, spectacular sunsets to cheer, shells to collect, walks on the beach, water activities, great nearby restaurants, shopping outlets, and on and on....
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
You will see when you come here the unbeatable views from this condo. It is your choice whether to spend your time relaxing and unwinding or participating in lots of activities close at hand.
- Primary: 215-490-6163
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bright living room with lanai, plenty of seating for large flatscreen TV viewing
Master bath with double sink silestone counter. Washer/dryer conveniently here.
Guest bedroom with queen size bed and small TV.
Beach/Gulf view from 12th floor - this balcony is off living room-enjoy sunsets!
Silestone countertops and designer cabinets with open design to view Gulf/beach.
Dining area off kitchen - seating for 6
Master with king bed overlooking beach
Guest bathroom with shower/tub combo - enjoy relaxing at the end of your fun day
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 04, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.