Grand Mayan, Nuevo Vallarta. All Weeks, Best Rates!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Puerto Vallarta Properties villa description
Enjoy your two bedroom villa in Puerto Vallarta at the gorgeous Grand Mayan. Your every need will be taken care off by our associates that take pride on quality service always with a genuine smile.
Welcome to The Grand Mayan — inspired by ancient history and built with comfort in mind. Immerse yourself in the world of the Mayans at the grand entrance to the resort. Imposing, larger-than-life Mayan figures greet you in near-total darkness. The excitement here is palpable and there's fun for all ages — a Mayan pyramid that doubles as a water slide, a “lazy river” that winds through jungle vegetation, and so much more. The Grand Mayan, steeped in the tradition of the native culture and rich with the modern conveniences of a five-star resort. Whether you seek adventure or relaxation, you’ll find it here.
This is where your day begins and ends–your private room or suite, a quiet space for rest and relaxation, for putting your feet up and watching TV, for reading a book or reclining in the jacuzzi tub as the warm water bubbles and swirls around you, or for enjoying breathtaking views of the jungle or ocean from your private balcony.
GRAND MASTER ROOM
The Grand Master is a 603 square foot room offering everything you need for a perfect vacation: king size bed, sleeper sofa, marble shower, whirlpool bath tub, double sink vanity, LCD television and balcony with breathtaking view of Nuevo Vallarta. Accommodates 2 adults and 2 children.
The Grand Suite is a large, 1,295 square foot suite with a bedroom and living room complete with a dining table and kitchen, allowing you to cook like you are at home. Guests can step out onto their balcony and dip into their private plunge pool as they watch the sunset. Each room has an LCD television. Accommodates 4 adults and 2 children
GRAND MASTER SUITE
The Grand Master Suite is a palatial, 1,898 square foot, two-bedroom, two-bath suite which gives your family and friends plenty of space to relax between vacation adventures. The balcony has a large plunge pool, chaise lounges and extra seating. This room is a combination of a Master Room and a Grand Suite. Accommodates 6 adults and 2 children.
- 1250 sq. ft.
- 9 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
- Not Necessary
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Beach! Ziplines! Pools! Fabulous restaurants! Spa! Golf! Puerto Vallarta offers phenomenal recreational activities and tours like ziplining through the jungle canopy or diving alongside a school of manta rays with a 15-ft wingspan. If you would like to commune with nature in a more tranquil setting, why not hike atop a ridge of the Sierra Madres witnessing the spectacle of rare, tropical birds and iguanas lounging in the sun as butterflies dance overhead. One of the most popular attractions in Puerto Vallarta is swimming with dolphins, whale watching or attending a sea lion show. But if adrenalin is king, then ATV 4-wheeling through the back roads, mountain biking, sailing, kayaking, or zip lining are in plentiful supply. Whether you choose an activity on land or sea, you will find your adventure in Puerto Vallarta. Groups, friends and family, can enjoy any of the activities above together. Most tour operators in Puerto Vallarta can accommodate large groups. Bird watching is another favorite activity, as are river swimming, sliding down waterfalls, snorkeling in tropical warm waters, waterskiing, parasailing and bodysurfing. The waters of the Pacific are yearly filled with lights and movement from the cruises that arrive at Vallarta from all over the world, bringing thousands of vacationing visitors to enjoy the attractions and traditions of the bay. There are many aquatic and boating activities in Vallarta to suit your interests and budget, so you have no excuse for not visiting Las Ánimas or Yelapa or any other island beach that Vallarta has to offer. For a themed adventure, try a ride on the pirate ship, fashioned in the style of a Spanish galleon, which sets out in the morning with a show for the entire family, sailing through the gorgeous waters to Majahuitas. In the evenings the pirate ship takes another group tour to enjoy amazing sunsets, an entertaining pirate show and spectacular fireworks with Vallarta’s historic center as the backdrop. If it’s romance that has brought you to our port or the need for a little R&R, then we simply recommend a sailboat charter for an evening voyage on the rhythm of the wind towards a violet-toned sunset. The four cinemas in Vallarta, showing the best Hollywood movies, are distributed throughout the city. Avoid missing the release you have been waiting for while enjoying your vacation. Vallarta’s Theatre, “El Teatro Vallarta” is a modern building with a capacity for over 900 people, offering day after day plays that are ready to be enjoyed. After leaving the theatre, the night life in Vallarta is waiting for you to have fun in one of the many nightclubs along the Malecon. Other options that Puerto Vallarta offers all its visitors are shopping malls, cultural and art festivals and music concerts. Puerto Vallarta has increased in popularity with organizers of international events due to the city’s excellent infrastructure and accessibility to its entertainment centers which are designed and built with great attention to detail in order to offer first class services and amenities, as well as offering visitors a unique experience in this beautiful city. These world-class venues and locations offer capacities ranging from 900 to 8,000 people, depending the needs and scope of the event. Entertainment centers in Vallarta offer a wide range of entertainment, live events, and quality services, providing only the best to their guests within an environment of comfort and security. Whether getting married or renewing your vows, your big day is the perfect excuse to spend a few hours at one of the many local spas. Puerto Vallarta has beachfront spas and beauty salons where you can take in a beautiful sunset while getting a back massage or pedicure as you prepare for your special day. If your romantic getaway is spent hilltop, worry not: most luxury villas in Vallarta offer in-home treatments in the privacy of your luxury vacation home. Whether you need a simple foot massage and pedicure or you're in the mood for something a little more indulgent, like a chocolate wrap or deep tissue massage, all you need to do is ask. Some pampering treatments can be ordered up to your hotel room or private villa or found just around the corner. Mexico's health and wellness industry is growing at a rapid pace. With anti-aging and selective procedures available to anyone, Puerto Vallarta is quickly becoming a favorite spot for just the right touch to rejuvenate you. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Call for availability. We have most weeks with arrivals and departures on Saturdays.
Payment due at the time of booking.
- Taxes Not included
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Puerto Vallarta Airport at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Onsite! Stunning oceachfront and room for all. at Other Puerto Vallarta Properties
- Nearest Barpub: Several options at the property. Enjoy a maragarit at Other Puerto Vallarta Properties
- Nearest Restaurant: Several great restaurants at the resort at Other Puerto Vallarta Properties
Year Purchased: 2011
About: At Concierge Realty, we love vacation as much as you do! Travel is our passion and we have visited hundreds of resorts looking for the best accommodations, best beaches, best pools, shopping, spas, golf and more. We own and rent Marriott, Wyndham,Ritz Carlton Club timeshares among others. Call us with your dates of travel and we will work to get you the best accommodations at the best rate for your dream vacation.
Why Other Puerto Vallarta Properties:
We love the oasis-like pool setting, the long stretch of beach, abundance of lounge chairs, the pool and beachside food and beverage service, the tasteful architecture and furnishings. The accommodations are spacious and well appointed. The activities, spa and proximity to downtown make this a perfect vacation spot.
- Tertiary: +1 888-888-2204 Angelina Smith x116
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 12, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.