Executive Waterfront Suite with Stunning Water and Mountain Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tofino condo description
This one-bedroom walk-out executive suite overlooks the exquisite Clayoquot Sounds in Tofino with stunning water and mountain views. While the SHORE is conveniently located in the center of the village of Tofino, it is set down from the street so the only distractions are the sound of eagles, fishing boats and the occasional float plane. The suite is within walking distance of world-class restaurants. Should you choose to dine in the suite, the designer kitchen area is fitted with Miele and Krups appliances, with ample stone and glassware for entertaining guests. Use the kamado grill to smoke or grill your fish. The large recycled fir dining table adjoining the kitchen counter seats eight, or dine al fresco on the patio made private by strategic plantings. JC Scott designed furnishings provide an understated west coast ambience where the outdoors takes center stage. The custom-made western maple desk divides the dining and living areas, and looks out onto the sounds and mountains beyond. This suite is the perfect place to write! Sit on the sofa, or on the ledge under the window, and watch the morning sun creep onto the mountain ranges across the sounds - or the setting sun paint the sky with unimagined colours. Luxuriate in 300-thread count linen in the queen-sized Western maple custom -made bed and drink in the view of the Sounds. There is ample space for yoga in the alcove by the window. The travertine-tiled bathroom has a generous bath with a rain shower overhead. The floor tiles are heated and there is generous cupboard space. The bathroom can be accessed either from the bedroom via the dressing room or from the living area.
- 800 sq. ft.
- Elevator : elevator from street to ground floor
- On floor 1
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- This is the perfect space for writers! While in the centre of Tofino, the only traffic noise is the distant sound of fishing boats and the occasional float plane landing in the sounds. Tofino has a range of annual festivals: Oyster (15-16 Nov); Whale (March); Food and Wine (June); carving (Sep). Contact owner re rates for festivals. The SHORE is situated on the water in the Clayoquot biosphere, where eagles wheel in the wind currents, birds migrate each year, orca visit and sea otters play. When you tire of action and adventure, soak in a hot pool, visit a spa or organise a massage in your suite and soak in the peace and serenity that are without parallel. As evening falls, visit one of the world class restaurants nearby, cook in the well-equipped kitchen or use the Kamado grill on the patio, while watching the sun sink below the horizon. ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Water View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- The SHORE is situated on the water in the Clayoquot biosphere, where birds migrate, Orca visit and sea otters play. Come to celebrate one of many festivals in Tofino: Oyster Festival (15-16 Nov 2013); Whale Festival (March); Food and Wine Festival (June); Carving on the Edge (September). Spend time relaxing and just be-ing, soaking in the beauty of the surrounds, or engage in the many water sports offered in this combination of Sounds and surf, visit the ancient rainforest on Meare's Island, learn about the First Nations' culture, see bears in their natural habitat, soak in hot springs, take Atleo Air's float plane or helicopter to remote locations along the coast or in the mountains, or go storm watching at Long Beach. When you tire of action and adventure, soak in a hot pool, visit a spa or organise a massage in your suite and soak in the peace and serenity that is without parallel. As evening falls, watch the sun set from the privacy of your suite or at a range of easily accessible west coast sites. Then your biggest decision will be whether to dine in on the fish you have caught or sourced locally, or at one of the world class restaurants that are close by. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
What a beautiful place that lived up to the listing description and more.The apartment with its eco interior and warm restful peaceful ambience is something that needs to be experienced to be fully appreciated.The combination of fine quality utensils and beautiful furniture adds to the wonderful ever changing seascape scenery viewed through the picture perfect window framing in both the bedroom and lounge. All the activities listed are there to be enjoyed with a seaplane available to get to many isolated scenic wonders a short flight away. The local restaurants provide fantastic food so that all needs are catered for. We highly recommend this five star plus unique property
- Guest maunu (whangarei new zealand)
- Date of stay 09/13/13
- Review Submitted 10/02/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, age 55+, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thank you for your review. My aim is to provide a unique and special experience for guests in this incredible location, so feedback is always welcome!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates 25 September-31 March $1119 per week.
Ideal for 30-day rentals.
Contact the owner regarding rates for rentals of less than seven days.
Rates are subject to change without further notice.
Pay by Paypal, cheque or bank transfer.
- Tax Rate 5%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Float plane at 20 Metres
- Nearest Ferry: Departure Bay, Nanaimo at 210 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Vancouver at 300 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: The end of the Trans Canada Highway at 500 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Clayoquot Sound at 1 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Shelter at 200 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Long Beach Golf Club at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: The Fish Store and Oyster Bar at 20 Metres
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I am from New Zealand and my recent work has been based in Melbourne Australia and the South Pacific. Since purchasing this property in January 2013, I am using every possible opportunity to spend time in Tofino.
Why the Owner Chose Tofino:
I first visited Tofino and the SHORE in June 2012. My stay at the SHORE provided me with an opportunity to experience first-hand the exceptional construction and design that are the outcome of the developer's dream and long-term relationship with Tofino. I left knowing that it was imperative for me to have a soul space here. This achieved, I look to share it with discerning guests when I am unable to be here.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The beauty, tranquility and wonder of the Clayoquot Sounds, the size of the village, along with a wide range of opportunities for adventure in one of the most beautiful playgrounds in the world, captured me in that first visit. The SHORE provides unobstructed water and mountain views of the Clayoquot Sounds where eagles play in the wind currents, numerous bird species migrate to breed, sea otters play and Orcas visit occasionally. While the SHORE is in the center of town and within walking distance of world-class restaurants, it is totally divorced from the bustle of traffic and street noise. This is waterfront living in an executive suite that provides for up to 30 day stays and boasts unique west coast custom furnishings.
- Primary: +61 404 231 450
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spring view from the lounge across patio
Relax by the gas fire
The pendant lamp fills the room with an orange glow
Dining and lounge areas from kitchen
Kitchen for creating gourmet meals
View from the bedroom
Orca (Pandora) in the sounds
Sunset in July
Cat's Eye with a sprinkling of Spring snow
The perfect spot to watch the sun sink into the western horizon
Let the view inspire your writing
Kitchen, dining, work station and lounge areas flow into each other
Dining table seats eight
Custom-made queen bed faces Clayoquot Sounds
Sunset in June
Kayak at sunset
Early morning view across Clayoquot Sounds
Long Beach on a winter afternoon
Chesterman Beach in spring
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 08, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.