New Listing Lots of Good Weeks Near New Shuswap Lake Waterfront Home- Sleeps 10
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tappen house description
3000 sq ft house- built in 2007. Features 2 complete suites with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 2 complete kitchens. The 3 larger bedrooms have 2 beds each and all beds are either double or queen sized.
Both suites are fully furnished and equipped with W&D, microwave, satellite TV, wireless internet + BBQ's, patio furniture, etc.
Upper suite has vaulted ceilings, 600 sq.ft. sun deck and jacuzzi bathtub, with excellent views of the Osprey nesting in the back.
The lower suite features a spacious family room, 600 sq. ft. covered deck, 9 foot ceilings, and 2 private entrances. The south facing exposure allows for sunbathing even under the covered deck.
Home is near new, with panoramic lakeside view + all amenities, 270' of semi lakefront with 2 private docks and buoys, and two large300 sq. ft. beach decks with built in fire pits, and firewood. Both wharfs 24' x 8' and 30' x 8' 6', and the 2 buoy's allow ample parking for boats... also included in the rent is a 12' aluminum
(fishing) boat, and an older 10'aluminum canoe each with oars fishing gear and lifejackets…
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- The Hillside Hideaway features a steep driveway climbing up to a private, commanding setting for the spacious 3000 square foot home (built in 2007), perched on the hillside within a stone's throw of Shuswap Lake. From there you are greeted with a stunning, panoramic, south facing view of Mount Ida and the northern reaches of the Okanagan Valley. An Osprey nests within 100' of the house, and local fisherman attest to the ample fish in the area. Relax and watch the Osprey catch their fill, then enjoy a steep stroll down the pathway and stairs to the spacious beach deck or large sandy beach area . Each has it's own built in fire pit with firewood, and stone steps leading to its own wharf... Both wharfs 24' x 8' and 30' x 8' 6', and the 2 buoy's allow ample parking for boats...also included in the rent is a 12' aluminum (fishing) boat , and an older aluminum canoe both with oars fishing gear and a few life jackets. The near new house built in 2007, features 2 complete 1500 square foot suites. Both suites are fully furnished and equipped with W&D, microwave, colour satellite TV, wireless internet, BBQ etc. Upper suite has vaulted ceilings, 600 sq.ft. sun deck and jacuzzi bathtub, with excellent views of the Osprey nesting in the back. Downstairs features a spacious family room, 600 sq. ft. covered deck, 9 foot ceilings, and private entrance. Extra soundproofing and layout provides privacy btw. suites. The south facing exposure allows for sunbathing even under the covered deck. The bluff like setting ensures privacy as you're the king of the Castle perched high above my good neighbour. Home is near new, with panoramic lakeside view + all amenities, 270' of semi lakefront with 2 private docks and buoy, and two large 300 sq. ft. beach decks with built in fire pits, and firewood. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
The full rent is due upon arrival.
Advanced payment of $700 booking/damage deposit required. This will
be returned when your rent cheque clears (i.e. 10 working days after
deposit) within two weeks after your departure.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: C$700
- Pet Fee: C$150
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Kamloops at 100 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Trans Canada Highway @ Tappen at 9 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Shuswap Lake- A stone's throw away at 35 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Doc's Pub.... boat to Canoe Wharf + 70m walk at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Waterski- Shuswap Lake- A stone's throw away at 40 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Shuswap Lake Estates at 17 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: by car = Gold Panner Restaurant, Tappen at 11 Kilometres
- Primary: 7783973229 best to call after 11 am as I work afternoons.
- Secondary: + You can reach me at work in afts+ I return calls
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 13, 2013