You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eastham house description
This home has a full kitchen -- microwave, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, cooking utensils, pots/pans, dishes, spices, coffee maker, toaster and even a Betty Crocker Cookbook! Gas grill to enjoy BBQ chicken, hambergers/hot dogs for quick eating!
There are 2 bedrooms downstairs -- 2 twin beds and 1 double bed, upstairs -- 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, all linens are provided. Both levels have full bathrooms.
There is a washer/dryer in the mud rood.
Dining room with slider onto deck.
Cable TV with WiFi connection, DVD player, radio stereo and some board games for rainy days!
Path to Minister Pond adjacent from the deck across the dirt road.
Gravel driveway with plenty of parking.
Garbage pick-up is on Wednesday & Saturday.
- 1950 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 bathroom one on each level.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Water Sports Gear
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Whether your vision of a vacation is relaxing on unspoiled, secluded sandy shores, antiquing or browsing art galleries, dining on fresh-caught seafood from the Atlantic Ocean, golfing, bird-watching, a bicycle ride or walk in the woods, Eastham on Cape Cod is your destination! Just 18 miles from the easternmost tip of the Cape, Eastham offers visitors the best of everything--from the Atlantic Ocean to Cape Cod Bay and Rock Harbor. Eastham is part of the Cape Cod National Seashore. Visitors may view the dramatic vistas where the ocean meets the bay, or participate in a variety of self-guided tours of this 27,700 acres of land preserved through a bill signed by President John F. Kennedy on Aug. 7, 1961. For a change of pace, a visit to unpretentious shopping center of Wellfleet is worth the trip to view the works of many talented artisans in fine art galleries. While shopping, stop at one of the local restaurants to dine on the 'catch of the day' as Wellflet/Eastham offers many fine restaurants and casual eateries. No matter what your preference, exceptional food and friendly service are always the fare. Be sure to visit Rock Harbor--a busy scene of trawlers, yachts, and sailboats in a historic seaport . Whether in the early morning, midday or evening, this busy working harbor is a stop worth making on your visit-- you might even decide to take a short offshore cruise for a gull's eye view of the National Seashore. Enjoy the beautiful natural setting overlooking Minister Pond from our nicely appointed deck. Our guests often enjoy a relaxing breakfast before beginning their daily visits to the many attractions and activities of this wonderful part of Cape Cod. Minister Pond is adjacent from your accommodations, a pristine pond, providing true beauty, privacy and crystal clear water. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
This house is rented per week. The rate is $2500.00 per week.
check or credit card, paid in full.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
If paying by credit card add the service fee 2.5% = $62.50
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Hyannis at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Harwich at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Boston at 80 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 6 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Coast Guard Beach at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Arnold's Restaurant/Ice Cream/Raw & Cocktail Bar at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Wachusett Mountain at 120 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Chequessett Yacht & Country Club at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Arnold's Restaurant at 0.2 Miles
- Primary: 5082373268
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Provicetown Pilgrim Monument and Museum
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 19, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.