East Hampton Village Walk July 8-14th 10k Jitney, Bus ,Train, Shops, Restaurants
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
East Hampton house description
The beauty of this home is you don't have to drive anywhere! Everything you need is within walking distance or a bike ride away. The house has 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are at one end of the house a king size master and ensuite overlooking the pool. 2 single beds overlooking the pool. 1 full sized bedroom and a separate queen bed which has its own side entrance, great for guests. The most important feature of the home is easy living and an easy going home owner :)
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- all clean and white
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player:
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Newly listed this east hampton village home is walk to all east hampton has to offer. You don't need a car to enjoy this home. Jitney, luxury liner and the train station are all within walking distance along with, restaurants, bars, shopping, cinemas, galleries and a park for kids. You could walk to the beach but an easy way of getting there is by bikes that can be provided or a great pick up service provided in town that can take you to east hampton main beach. After a great day ocean side drop back into town and have a sangria at the blue parrot a great place to relax before taking the bus or train back to the city. So much to do in east hampton its a great centrally located town. The house is an easy one to live in 4 bedrooms 3 full bathrooms and a large open backyard which has sun all day. The gunite pool is heated but with the sun no one has ever had to use it:) nice shade provided by the wisteria off the kitchen and great to have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Private and accomodating home....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
relaxing week in EH
relaxing week in EH
We spent a wonderful week at this clean, modern home in EH. The location was amazing- walking distance to East Hampton Village. The pool was so refreshing and had amazing sun all day so it didn't need to be heated. The home-owners were accommodating and warm. Even when the weather wasn't great- there was plenty to do. We would definitely rent again.
- Guest rebs0410 (Westchester, New York)
- Date of stay 06/30/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, tourists without a car.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $1450 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
might be open to shorter stays than 7 days depending on availability.
Payment in full. Security is required and held in a separate account.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning is required once during the stay and at end of stay. Cleaner provided and must be left cash.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: East Hampton airport at 3 Miles
- Nearest Train: East Hampton at 500 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Main Beach at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Rowdy Hall, Race Lane at 500 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Maidstone at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Rowdy Hall, Race Lane at 500 Metres
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: My name is tania and i live here in east hampton along with my family. I am originally from australia hence to easy going personality :). I love where i live, its so easy to walk into to town with the kids and go to dinner on nights i just don't feel like cooking and treat everyone to an icecream from scoop du jour. I want my tenants to have an enjoyable experience and have repeat customers for 4 years now for august... They love it just as much as we do.
Why the Owner Chose East Hampton:
Having children in the east hampton school district and walk to town is a huge plus.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I love that this home felt like one when i walked in. Clean fresh Bright and the privacy of the yard. I could easily keep an eye on the kids playing out back.
- Primary: 9173311743 Tania's Phone
- Secondary: + Jay's Phone
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large Open and Sunny Yard
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 03, 2013