Great Comfort at Affordable Price!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gaslamp Quarter condo description
Located in the heart of San Diego's historic Gaslamp Quarter, this property is host to many pedestrian-oriented retail and signature restaurants, complete with pool, spa, fitness center, stone pathways with sundeck, BBQ area, outdoor seating, and lush landscaping.
This is a spacious one bedroom is designed with urban flare, and perfectly situated in the heart of downtown where everything is at your fingertips.
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Live Theater
- Short walking distance to Convention Center, Petco Park, Horton Plaza Mall, Gaslamp 16 Movie Theatre, and the ferry to Coronado Island. There is so much to do and see in the Gaslamp and San Diego! The nightlife in the Gaslamp has much to offer...the House Of Blues, Nobu restaurant, Bertrand Mr. A's, just to name a few. Night clubs, steakhouses, theaters, romantic spots for dinner, and so much more! The shopping is also plentiful. Horton Plaza is one of the finest shopping plaza's in San Diego, not to mention hundreds of shops and boutiques within the Gaslamp. Little Italy is a short walk away and not to be missed! Wonderful authentic Italian food, Italian bakeries, Gelato, and wonderful shops with great finds imported from Italy. The amenities at this building are exquisite! Work out every morning in the fully equipped fitness room with state of the art fitness equipment. After a great workout, enjoy the pool/spa area! Tastefully decorated, this studio provides all of the comforts of home. It is perfectly intimate and romantic for 2 people. Upgraded bed linens are all standard! Location is the key in this area. Close to all major freeways. Driving distance to San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Beaches, La Jolla, and Balboa Park, all from a 5 - 15 minute drive. The trolley is also available just 2 blocks away, for convenient and efficient public transportation. Come and see what an exciting and beautiful area the Gaslamp is! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A Great Place to Stay!
A Great Place to Stay!
If you want the perfect central location to see the sights of San Diego, this is it. The condo is in the heart of the Gaslamp district where restaurants, bars and stores abound. It is a very easy walk to Petco Park as well as to all of the public transportation stations which will take you virtually anywhere you want to go in the San Diego area. The condo itself is lovely with granite countertops and beautiful, tasteful decorating. It overlooks the pool area which is gorgeous. The king size bed in the master bedroom was very comfortable as was the queen sized Murphy bed in the living room. It folded easily up on to the wall to give more room. The condo is in a secure building which can only be accessed with a key fob. Tovik and Colleen were great to deal with. They met us at the door to the condo building at 10:30 at night when we arrived from the airport and showed us everything we needed to know about the condo. When we return to San Diego, we will definitely stay here again. We highly recommend staying at this fantastic condo!
- Guest Baseball Family (Dorchester ON Canada)
- Date of stay 09/02/13
- Review Submitted 09/12/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
Great downtown location
Great downtown location
Nice place and well maintained with all new appliances and new wooden flooring. The wide tub with shower was great for extra room in the shower. The location is right next to the south end of the gas lamp district and a short walk to any restaurant to meet others. Tovik and Colleen are great to work with and responsive to questions. I will definitely stay here again. - Jay
- Guest Jay (Pasadena)
- Date of stay 08/26/13
- Review Submitted 09/02/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 23 - Sep 1, 2014
4 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
CANCELLATION: Lessee may cancel without charge up to 60 days prior to occupancy. If cancellation is less than 60 days, Lessor will use its best efforts to rent the unit for the same period. If unit cannot be rented for said period, the full rental amount will be used to offset any lost rent, however, full credit will be given for future stay based on space availability within a 12-month period.
$300 Security Deposit (refundable) due at time of booking with signed Contract
$25 per adult, per night over 2 persons
Rental Fee due 60 days prior to arrival
$80-$100 Cleaning Fee, depending upon # of persons
Holiday & Special Event rates quoted per inquiry
PayPal available for credit card use; 3.2% US/4.2% Int'l. surcharge applies
- Taxes Not included
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: San Diego International Airport at 3.5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Seaport Village Ferry at 0.6 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak, West Harbor Dr. & Kettner Blvd. at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 5 at 1.3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Coronado Beach, Mission Bay at 2.3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Stout Public House at 0.8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Mission Bay Golf Course & Practice Center at 8 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
- Primary: (619) 997-7483 (California, USA)
- Secondary: (619) 990-7483 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Complete Kitchen with everything needed, and barstools for sitting at the bar
Queen Wallbed that folds down for sleeping, and out of the way during the day!
55' Flatscreen for viewing your favorite sports game
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 02, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.