4 Bedroom Home on the Gulf of Mexico, Dock, Pool and Beautiful Tropical Grounds
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Grassy Key house description
This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath residence has with outstanding views of the open water, an oversized pool and dock. Over an acre of lush landscaping opens to over 200' of water frontage. The pier dock stretches out into the Gulf of Mexico. Even if you don't have a boat it is a great spot to jump in and snorkel or fish! Watch the sun drop into the water from the porch, balconies, pool or dock! The home has two levels connected by either the interior elevator or outside stairs. The upper level is where you will find the main living area with dining and kitchen. The master suite has a spacious private bath with separate soaking tub and shower. The guest bedroom connects to the hall bath so it could be two master suites upstairs. Off the kitchen is a screen porch additional dining options, a built in island grill and steps down to the pool deck.
The lower level has an expansive second living area with a sectional couch for big screen TV viewing and a second sectional couch for reading or just relaxing and looking out at the Gulf of Mexico. A second refrigerator serves as a beverage cooler, microwave for popcorn (movie time!) and a round dining table that works great for games or puzzles. Two guest bedrooms are also on this level, one with a queen bed and one with 2 twin beds. A hall bath with shower and laundry and a powder room complete this level.
This home is on a week minimum. The calendars are not active. Please call or write for availability and more information.
City Lic PLR2013-00082
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- The home is located on Grassy Key which is a great spot to walk, run or ride bikes through an extensive residential neighborhood. If you want to venture further the Heritage Trail will take you on into Marathon proper. The Dolphin Research Center is also located on Grassy Key and is always a fun spot to stop in for their tours or schedule a swim with the dolphin. Boat rental companies are available in Marathon and most of them will let you keep the boat at your dock (some will even deliver and pick up the boat!). Marathon offers everything you will need as far as supplies (2 grocery stores, 2 drug stores a KMART and many other shops), bait and tackle shops, gifts shops and a wide selection of restaurants. Other Activities in the Middle Keys: *Diving *Snorkeling *Golfing *Fishing *Boat Rentals *Tennis *Bike Riding *Jet Skiing *Scuba Diving *Restaurants & Shops *Parasailing...moreless
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Basketball Court
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter Rate: $3700 wk Summer Rate: $3900.00 wk Holidays $3850 per week Lobster Weeks: $4200 wk Fall Discount: $2800.00 wk (except Thanksgiving Week) All Rates are plus a $25 booking fee, $150 cleaning, 12.5% sales tax and $1000 dep pool heat is optional at $200 per week plus tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Key West at 50 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Coco Plum Beach at 5 Miles
- Primary: (305) 289-6510 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, August 30, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.