Biker Friendly, Family Friendly, Hunter & Fisherman Friendly
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Robbinsville house description
Peaceful setting. Fully equipped kitchen, with laundry room. 2 bedrooms with queen beds, one with 2 twins and a trundle. 2 sofa futons in living room provide additional sleeping space. Hardwood floors throughout. Direct TV, phone & internet. Spacious covered parking. Charcoal grill, ample room for tents. No pets or smoking inside the house.
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Dishes & Utensils:
Service for 12. Extra coffee mugs. Standard kitchen outfit. Cookware and utensils, tea pitchers, serving pieces and food prep containers, baking sheets, pizza pan, mixer and blender all provided....moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Great space for small church or business group retreats or hunting/fishing party. Affordable housing for short-term out-of-town guests. Covered parking for our biker friends can accommodate 8 to 10 bikes. Smoke, carbon monoxide and security alarms. Folding table and chairs for outdoor use. Fresh, clean mountain air!...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- The home sits on the side of a small mountain near the Junaluska Memorial. It is only minutes away from Lake Santetlah. Convenient to Tail of the Dragon and Fontana Lake. See the new 1800 lb sheet metal work of art, The Dragon, at Deals Gap. Hike the Appalachian Trail. The home is in the midst of some of the best places in NC for fishing, hiking, motorcycling, and hunting. Perfect place to rest and relax in the Great Smoky Mountains. Close to Nantahala River, Joyce Kilmer Nat'l Forest, the Smoky Mountain Railway. Easy drive to Cherokee and Maggie Valley, and Cade's Cove TN. Don't miss the Cherohala Skyline Drive. Live entertainment weekly at the Stecoah Valley Community Center and on the square in Robbinsville. Within driving distance to the Smoky Mountain Performing Arts Center in Franklin, NC. Many churches in the area. For genealogy buffs, there are numerous old family cemeteries to explore....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great place, everything as described. The house is well taken care of and tidy. Owners accepted booking quickly with no hassle. Everything went smoothly from top to bottom, no problems. I would highly recommend this house to anyone. The house is roomier then the pictures can show.
- Guest Reinaldo O. (Tampa, fl)
- Date of stay 11/29/13
- Review Submitted 12/03/13
Owner response: Glad you enjoyed your stay! Hope you will stay with us again!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Dec 1 - Feb 28
2 night min stay
Sep 16 - Oct 28
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. For 7 night stays, the preferred in days are Friday or Saturday.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Security Deposit (see agreemnt 4 detail: $75
- Regular Housekeeping/Maint fee: $50
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: My family has lived in the Gastonia area in the Piedmont of NC since 1971. I was born at the new Gaston Memorial Hospital in 1974. I attended Cramerton Christian Academy through the 6th grade, graduated from Hunter Huss HS in Gastonia in 1992. I married my wonderful wife in 2001. We now live in Gastonia NC with our 10-yr old daughter and 7-yr old son. We are members in regular attendance at Mount Beulah Baptist Church, Bessemer City. I hold a NC Electrical Contractors license and work in property management in Charlotte, NC.
Why the Owner Chose Robbinsville:
Family owned since 1962, this is our grandfather's house. He purchased it unfinished and spent most of the rest of his life finishing and caring for this property. Our granddad, Richard, was one of the Great Generation, a veteran of WWII, earning the Purple Heart. His faith in God and his rugged determination to work and provide for his family in spite of his disabilities have been a shining example to me and my brother as to the kind of men we aspire to be. Due to high unemployment our parents moved to Piedmont NC in 1971, where my brother and I grew up. It was always the highlight of our summers to spend time in the mountains with our grandparents. Our granddad passed away in 2012. We convinced our dad to buy out his 3 sisters and retain the property in our family. We want to continue the family ownership for our children but we can only afford to keep the place if it helps pay for itself. Dad and Mom are nearing retirement and we have families to support. While we grew up in the Piedmont, my brother and I share the connection of deep family roots in Graham County, going back 5 generations. We have hunted all over the county with our dad and as boys spent time fishing the creeks and streams. My brother has spent time fishing with his son in Graham County, and I am looking forward to doing the same with my kids.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We chose this property because it belonged to our granddad. He and my dad shoveled out the basement by hand and wheelbarrow. The living room sports a 19' window which overlooks the little valley below. The best way I can describe the house is 'comfortable'. It just feels like home!
- Primary: + 704-913-0480
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Folding Leaf Table for addition dining space or great place to play board games.
Bedroom 2 has a queen bed. TV
Additional covered parking for autos, boats or motorcycles,
2 Bay Covered Carport
Living Room with 2 futons for additional sleeping if needed. TV & DVD
Bedroom 1 features Queen bed. TV
Bedroom 3 has 2 twin beds, 1 twin daybed with twin trundle bed. TV
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 03, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.