Mountain Escape Close to Walla Walla Wine Country
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Walla Walla cabin description
Just 30 miles from Walla Walla, WA, and 7 miles from the Umatilla National Forest, relax at this 2,600 square foot cabin. Situated 4,000 feet high between Meadowood Springs Speech Camp and the ABC Mountain Retreat.
Watch the deer and elk from a wall of windows in the huge master suite, use the neighboring trails to take a hike, go horseback riding or sledding, or relax by the stove with your favorite Keurig beverage.
- Over-sized master suite with a king bed, sitting area, soaking tub and shower, and a wall of windows overlooking the scenic woods
- Queen bed in second room
- A great room with two bunk beds that sleeps four adults. Beds contain 8-inch memory foam mattresses for a comfortable night’s rest.
- Large living room features a 42-inch LCD TV with satellite T.V. and Blu-Ray DVD player (backward compatible).
- Long garage has a useable length of 210-inches.
- Large deck adjoining the kitchen area overlooks the backyard
- Complimentary high-speed Internet and cable
- Kitchen with microwave, fridge, stove, dining area, and Keurig machine.
- Whirlpool clothes washer and dryer
PLEASE NOTE: The only day I am unable to accommodate a same day check-in and check-out is Saturday. Thanks for understanding!
- 2600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Large backyard with porch and fenced-in area. Many baby-friendly features such as infant room adjoining the master suite, two cribs, magnetic door/cupboard locks (can be disabled at will), foam furniture corners, and high chairs....moreless
Given the number of inquiries from pet owners, I will accept pets on an experimental basis. Because of the deep cleaning required to prepare the home for the next guest, we will charge a pet fee of $75....moreless
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Child's Highchair
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Hunting Big Game
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Just 30 miles from Walla Walla, WA, and 7 miles from the Umatilla National Forest, relax at this 2,600 square foot cabin. Situated 4,000 feet high between Meadowood Springs Speech Camp and the ABC Mountain Retreat. Watch the deer and elk from a wall of windows in the huge master suite, use the neighboring trails to take a hike, go horseback riding or sledding, or relax by the stove with your favorite Keurig beverage. Contains: - Over-sized master suite with a king bed, sitting area, soaking tub and shower, and a wall of windows overlooking the scenic woods - Queen bed in second room - A great room with two bunk beds that sleeps four adults. Beds contain 8-inch memory foam mattresses for a comfortable night’s rest. - Large living room features a 42-inch LCD TV with DVD cable and Blu-Ray DVD player. - Large deck adjoining the kitchen area overlooks the backyard - Complimentary high-speed Internet and cable - Kitchen with microwave, fridge, stove, dining area, and Keurig machine....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Happy TravelerGuest comment entered by owner
"We’ve been meeting somewhere ‘away’ for 9 times and this was by far our best lodging." "1) Quality beds!!! 2) Nicely furnished and comfortable couches etc. 3) Lot’s of room for everyone (inside and out)"
- Guest Traveler from Spokane, WA
- Date of stay 10/05/13
- Review Submitted 10/28/13
Best Mountain cabin rental ever
Best Mountain cabin rental ever
This rental is exactly as described. The amenities are top notch. The kitchen was well equipped, the bathrooms well stocked and best of all the entire house was spotlessly clean. The house is large enough to easily accommodate a family but cozy enough to suit a couple. We chose to stay in the more intimate second bedroom, but spent a lot of time in the sitting area in the master bedroom. It is immense and looks out to the woods beyond. We saw deer nearly every day and one morning found a deer with it's nose in the window looking in at us. The location just off the main hiway is phenomenal. There is a ski resort just down the road and we had our choice of several towns within a half hour's drive. The Joseph/Wallowa Lake area and the hot springs area just south of LaGrande are both within an hour and half's drive and the Eagle Cap wilderness area is an easy day trip from the cabin. We can't recommend this cabin enough and are already looking forward to booking another stay.
- Guest Joanne B. (Seattle, Wa, USA)
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, sightseeing, people with disabilities, adventure seekers, families with young children, age 55+.
Owner response: I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return!
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
When there is an existing reservation checking in or out on a Saturday, I am unable to accept additional reservations checking in or out that same Saturday.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning fee: $60
- Pet Fee: $75
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Walla Walla Regional Airport (ALW) at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 204 at Walla Walla
Why the Owner Chose Walla Walla:
This cabin was bought and furnished to be a no-compromise vacation home for my family. Therefore you will enjoy much nicer amenities than you would at typical mountain rental that watches costs to make a profit. I have no profit motive (not that that's a bad thing). It just means that I don't ask if I an appliance would meet the minimum requirement of a guest--I ask if I would enjoy using whatever I furnish the home with. You will get the benefit of enjoying what I believe is the most comfortable and relaxing vacation rental in the area.
- Primary: + (509) 540-6365
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Huge master suite!
Scene from master room
Bunk room that sleeps four.
Kitchen and dining area
Outside - front
Outside view from master room
Guest room with queen bed
Babies' room with two larger cribs. Adjoins master suite.
Kitchen ready to go
Large backyard with smaller, fenced-in area
Outside - rear deck
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 02, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.