Mountain View Home in Quiet Neighborhood
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Atenas house description
Three bedroom home with living room and den. One bathroom, full kitchen with stove/oven and all dishes/utensils. Laundry area. All linens are provided. Parking area within gate if you rent a car. There is taxi service available and only a short walk to the bus stop.
A small convenience store is a short walk down the hill. If you need a dentist, she is two doors down. Picnic table and benches in front with a beautiful mountain view.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Barrio Jesus is a quiet community minutes from Atenas. Casa Dora is a spacious fully furnished 3 bedroom, living room, den home in the mountains. Atenas is known as 'the best climate pn the world' according to National Geographic. Beautiful views of the surrounding mountains with lights twinkling at night. Atenas is a quant town of about 20,000 with churches and parks, lots of restaurants and bars and every Friday is the farmers market. The town centre is small enough to easily walk to banks, shopping, hair salons and spas, fresh markets, restaurants, parmacy and doctor and dentists. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 30
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
50% due at time of reservation. Will provide bank transfer information at time of reservation.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fee $35
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 1993
About: Dora grew up in Nicaraugua, trained in Costa Rica and then moved to the United States to continue medical training. She now resides in Washington state near her children and grand children. She visits her Costa Rica home yearly.
If you are looking for a quiet place to call home after touring this beautiful country, this is it. This is an established neighborhood just west of town where you will feel safe and welcomed.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We will arrange for a taxi to pick you up at SanJose Santa Maria Airport, if needed. Bus transportation is very near or tour/taxi services are readily available.
- Primary: 281-971-7821, 011-506-24464328
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, September 13, 2013