Lakeview Penthouse at the Grand Lodges *Save on Lift Tickets & Cosmic Tubing!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Government Camp condo description
Experience luxury in this captivating Penthouse Suite! Vaulted ceilings, sophisticated furnishings, and picturesque views are presented to you in this top floor unit. The open floor plan offers an ideal place for friends and family to come together or cozy up in front of the fireplace for an intimate getaway. Two private bedrooms plus a loft welcomes up to six guests. The owner of this unit has extreme allergies so they request that Fido be left at home.
The Grand Lodges at Collins Lake Resort® is Mt. Hood’s definitive luxury resort. Featuring a year-round outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, and a fitness facility, this is the ultimate mountain getaway. The Grand Lodges are only 50 minutes from downtown Portland, and are centrally located in the slope-side village of Government Camp with quick access to year-round skiing, cross-country skiing, the summer Adventure Park, mountain biking, hiking, fishing and more.
Only when you book directly through us at Collins Lake Resort® can you enjoy the many local discounts we offer through our Gold VIP program and our on-site concierge to make sure any needs that arise during your stay are addressed promptly. When you stay with us our on site concierge can assist you with pre-arrival grocery stocking, exclusive area discounts, and more to make your vacation as comfortable as possible.
Collins Lake Resort® guests staying during SUMMER months have access to exclusive discounts to the Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Mt. Hood Skibowl! Discounts for Mountain Bike Rentals, Kayak and Inflatable Canoe rentals through Mt. Hood Adventure, Guided Hiking tours, Whitewater Rafting tours, local Spa Services, local Dining Discounts, and local Retail Discounts.
During the WINTER Season, Collins Lake Resort® guests have access to DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS on-site to Mt. Hood Skibowl, Mt. Hood Meadows, and Timberline Lodge. You will also have access to exclusive discounts for Rental equipment, lessons, snowmobiling, tuning services, spa services, tubing, COSMIC TUBING, retail, activities through Mt Hood Adventure and many more!
During the WINTER Months ** SKI FREE AND SAVE MIDWEEK** Stay midweek and ski free at Mt. Hood Skibowl! Stay for a minimum of two nights between Sunday and Thursday and receive two adult open-close lift tickets per day (per reservation). Tickets are valid Monday through Friday. This offer is not valid Holidays or Weekends. Ask for details!
Book Online--- Prefer to book online? Use the link within this listing!
- On floor 4
- 2104 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS SOLD ON SITE for Mt. Hood Skibowl, Mt. Hood Meadows and Timberline-- Shuttle Services available to Mt. Hood Skibowl and Timberline (Inquire for schedule) -- Discounts on Mt. Hood Adventure summer and winter activities available. -- Discounts on rentals, lessons, Tubing, ski tuning services, local F&B, Spa services, Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Skibowl and retail. -- On-site Concierge and Front Desk -- On-site Maintenance/IT staff -- On-site Housekeeping staff. Collins Lake Resort guests staying during SUMMER months, have access to exclusive discounts on Skibowl's Mt. Hood Adventure Park Passes, Mountain Bike, Kayak and Inflatable Canoe rentals through Mt. Hood Adventure, Guided Hiking tours and Whitewater Rafting tours, local Spa Services, local Dining Discounts, and local Retail Discounts. Call 503-272-3051 for more information! ...moreless
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- This Grand Lodge Penthouse is located in the heart of Government Camp. During the winter guests enjoy the short walk to Mt. Hood Skibowl, where they can ski all day and all night! There are also two other Ski Resorts just a few miles away. During the summer enjoy the hiking trails that will take you to beautiful Mirror Lake, Trillium Lake, or maybe a waterfall. If you need help planning your adventures, just ask our on-site Concierge. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Fall: $220 - $369 Discounts for Longer Stays Winter: $315 - $410 Low Midweek Rates - Discounted Lift Tickets to 3 Ski Resorts Spring: $218 - $375 Low Midweek Rates - Discounts for Longer stays Summer: $290 - $335: Adventure Park Discounts - Discounts for Longer Stays *Rates are subject to change. Additional fees may apply *Holiday Periods have nightly minimums and different rates. *Inquire for long term rentals *No Cleaning Fee! *Rates do not include tax *Rates Include 6 adults and children are invited for free!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: PDX Portland International Airport at 52 Miles
- Nearest Train: Hood River Train at 39 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 26 at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ratskeller Bar & Restaurant at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Hood Skibowl at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Courses at 11 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ratskeller Bar & Restaurant at 0.01 Miles
Why the Owner Chose Government Camp:
The location of Collins Lake Resort within Government camp is ideal, set among the majestic scenery of Mt. Hood with an abundance of recreational activities for the outdoor enthusiast, yet within walking distance to the town's amenities. Our porch-to-powder shuttle service places you and your family at the ski slopes in minutes. And you can ski down from Timberline via the glad trail and simply walk across the street to your front door. Annual events, shopping, wine tasting and museum exhibits bring relaxation and excitement to a town that offers more than meets the eye. Likewise, live evening entertainment at our local eateries and brew pubs are a great way to complete a long day of fun in the Mt. Hood National Forest.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Several ski areas can be found within minutes of Collins Lake Resort, including Mt. Hood Skibowl, Timberline, and Mount Hood Meadows. Other snow parks and ski areas dot the mountainside nearby. With so many options you're sure to find that gentle family slope or the deep back-country powder you crave. Utilize your on demand concierge to schedule a multitude of activities for the whole family. Back country snowshoe or snowmobile trips, summer canoe or kayaking adventures, rock climbing, white-water rafting trips, wind surfing or you can simply relax at the clubhouse pool. Collins Lake Resort is a place to bring your family and loved ones and enjoy togetherness.
- Primary: 503-272-3051
- Secondary: 800-234-6288
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Room Table
Guest Bedroom (Queen Bed)
Loft with Twin Bed
Spiral Staircase to Loft
Looking from the Loft
Plenty of Storage!
View of Collins Lake from Private Patio
Year Round Pool and Hot Tub
Fully Equipped Kitchen - Breakfast Bar
Living Room with Tv and Gas Fireplace
Loft with Twin bed and Twin Trundle
Master Bedroom (King Bed)
Washer and Dryer
View from Private Patio
Welcome to the Grand Lodges!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 24, 2013