Ocean, Golf, Tennis, Sea Turtles, Manatees, Pool, and Comfort
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Melbourne Beach condo description
Beautifully furnished and fully equipped this end unit condo backs onto the 9th fairway and yet is an easy 5 minute walk to the Ocean or to the Indian River. The house has a center courtyard with a pool and grill. Inside the main house are two bedrooms. The Master, with Queen bed, has a 5 piece ensuite and huge walk in closet. It opens onto a screened in porch. The second bedroom has twin beds and a 3 piece bathroom. Across the pool courtyard, providing comfort and privacy, is a Casita with Queen bed and 3 piece bath. The house also has a full sized dining room which looks out onto the pool, a well equipped kitchen with island bar, an eat in nook overlooking the pool, a laundry room, a large living room, screened in porch and a double car garage. The home is also equipped with bikes, fishing gear, one set of golf clubs and beach chairs, umbrella, cooler and everything to make your stay perfect.
Aquarina is a gated community built around an 18 hole, par 62 executive golf course. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and include an active tennis community, a rec center with a fitness club, and a boat launch, dock, boardwalk on the Indian River.
For a better description and pictures of Aquarina please go to 'AquarinaCountryClub.com' and take the photo tour.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Melbourne Beach is not for people who like the crowds and noise of Florida's better known beaches. Although it has beautiful, clean sand it is rustic, undeveloped and never crowded. Because it is the nesting place for thousands of sea turtles, the beach and its development is very tightly controlled. The surf is usually rough which makes for excellent surfing and boogie boarding and the beach is alive with wildlife. From May thru Sept. sea turtles come ashore along our particular stretch of Melbourne Beach to lay their eggs. Tours can be joined through the local Sea Turtle Museum only a mile away. During the day the turtles can be spotted mating in the surf. You will also see dolphins swimming by and can try your hand at surf fishing. Our stretch of beach is also very popular for artifact hunting as 7 Spanish galleons floundered off our shore many years ago. People still find gold and silver coins and valuable relics from those wrecks. At Sebastian Inlet (5 minutes to the South) there is a museum devoted to these wrecks which has an excellent program with videos explaining when and where the wrecks happened and how and where to look for valuable wreckage. On the opposite side of our resort from the ocean, lies the Indian River. You can walk to our boat launch, docks and board walk where you will often see manatees leisurely swimming right next to the dock. This is beautiful kayaking territory and small boat fishing. Boat rentals are available nearby. Inside the resort there is an active tennis community with first rate courts and instruction available. Also, at the tennis club, there is a community center with a well equipped fitness center and its own Personal Trainer. The executive Par 62 golf course is right out the back door. It is challenging, scenic and can be easily played in just a couple of hours. The club house has an excellent grill. Within 30 minutes there are numerous other courses, most being Par 72. The Sebastian Bar and Grill has excellent food. It is located right on the beach, has a big open patio and in the evenings provides live entertainment. Just a couple of miles to the South there is a couple of fresh sea food stores where you can also buy those typical household items you often run out of. The nearest large grocery store - Publix - is 8 minutes North in the town of Melbourne Beach. There are also numerous small restaurants and beach front grills in town but if you want serious shopping you will have to go across the causeway into the town of Melbourne. Just 30 minutes away it has numerous quality restaurants, tons of shops and all the big retailers like Best Buy, Target, Home Depot, etc., etc.. To the South and 30 minutes away is the town of Vero Beach. It is tangibly more upscale than Melbourne and has a lot of expensive galleries and upscale restaurants as well as great shopping for special occasions. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Oct 1 - Nov 30
30 night min stay
Dec 1 - Apr 30
30 night min stay
May 1 - Sep 30
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum stay is 3 months.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: A1A at 100 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Melbourne Beach at 200 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Sebastian Bar and Grill at 800 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Aquarina Golf and Country Club at 10 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Sebastian Bar and Grill on the Beach at 800 Metres
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Of Canadian heritage we now live in New Orleans where we own and operate an 'Anytime Fitness' franchise. A few times each year (often surrounding hurricane warnings) we hop in our car and drive 11 hours to regroup in Melbourne Beach. Aquarina is a special place that stole our hearts while visiting family there. Whether it's summer, winter spring or fall there is always special things to do and see and just sitting around the pool in that beautiful setting revitalizes us and restores our fascination with nature and wildlife.
Why the Owner Chose Melbourne Beach:
The grounds of Aquarina are beautiful and everything is immaculately kept. The home, the pool, the casita, the people who live and vacation there, all make it a comfortable, fun environment. We can golf, play tennis, go fishing, go for a workout in the gym and then walk to one of the nicest beaches in Florida. We watch manatees swim not 10 feet from the dock, see sea turtles mating in the ocean, search for washed up treasure as we walk for miles on unspoiled, undeveloped beach front and then buy some of the freshest seafood in the world, take it home and grill it to perfection while enjoying a tall cocktail poolside. What's not to love.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The manatees did it for me. The sea turtles did it for my wife. My best friend wanted to spend all his time poolside while his wife was stuck on the beach. My father in law golfs every day, his wife plays tennis, we all go biking and at night lounge around the pool, listen to music and finally retire to very separate, private sleeping areas.
- Primary: + 5043122330
Links to more information:
919 Aquarina Blvd., Melbourne Beach, FL
Backing onto the 9th fairway
Private Beach - great surfing
Pool and grill. Window at back is the Dining Room window.
Kitchen bar, eat-in nook overlooking pool
Living room looking back into kitchen.
Dining room looking out onto pool.
Master with patio doors to screened in porch.
Twin beds in 2nd bedroom
Patio doors from 2nd bedroom onto pool deck.
Looking out of casita onto front lawn.
Window looking into casita. Golf course and clubhouse in the background.
The Beach - 5 minute walk away. Rustic, clean and uncluttered.
The boardwalk on the Indian River - 5 minute walk away.
Pool, door into living room and kitchen. Bay window on left onto eating nook
Kitchen view into living room and screened in porch, 9th fairway in background.
Living room and screened in porch backing onto 9th fairway.
Master bedroom ensuite
Bathroom hall serves Bedroom 2 and the pool traffic.
Looking out of casita onto pool deck
Queen bed in casita. Door into ensuite.
Laundry area. Door leading into double, attached garage.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, July 01, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.