You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Columbia Falls studio description
This Centrally Located Studio Apt w/ 1 bath in Columbia Falls MT is most comfortable for two, but it can easily sleep up to four people. The Studio is private and centrally located between the City of Whitefish (7 Miles), Glacier National Park (17 miles), Big Fork (25 miles), and Kalispell (20 miles). The Studio is also conveniently located 5 miles from Glacier International Airport and the AmTrak Station is close by in Whitefish. This Studio is perfect for summer or winter vacations, business trips, and even available to those looking to relocate to the Flathead Valley.
Studio Apt Amenities:
Second Story (1 flight of stairs)
Small Fully Equipped Kitchen (Electric Range, Mini Fridge, Microwave, Sink)
Keurig Coffee Maker & Complimentary Coffee
Small Table with 4 folding chairs.
2 Full Beds
Walk In Closet
Private 3 Piece Bathroom (Shower, Sink, Toilet)
Small Deck and Outdoor seating.
Spring / Summer Vacations:
Glacier National Park - One of the most beautiful places on earth. Glacier is full of crystal clear lakes and rivers, hiking trails, mountains, and a variety of wildlife. It is less than 17 miles away. Plenty of places along the way to enjoy Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Hungry Horse Dam - Completed in 1953, Hungry Horse Dam is Montana's highest and the eleventh largest concrete dam in the U.S. The 564-foot Hungry Horse Dam and Reservoir are located 14 miles from Glacier National Park's west entrance. The dam and reservoir are surrounded by spectacular mountains, offering excellent fishing and hiking in the immediate area.
Big Mountain Resort, Whitefish Mt – There is lots of summer time fun up on the mountain. Take a walk in the trees, ride the Alpine Slide, Zip Line Tours, Gondola Rides, or just take a day hike. Some of the Valley’s best restaurants are located in Whitefish.
Water Sports – Enjoy one of many Lakes or Rivers in the area. Rent a boat or some Kayaks for the day to take out on Whitefish Lake, Hungry Horse, Flathead Lake. There are several different White Water Rafting companies in the area also. Endless summertime fun! Don’t forget your fishing pole!
Waterslides - are only minutes away!
Fall / Winter Vacations:
Down Hill Skiing at Big Mountain Ski Resort – Some of the best downhill skiing in Montana is right here in Whitefish. Ski day and night.
Cross Country Skiing – Several outfitters in the area that offer cross country skiing. You might as well get in a good workout in while on vacation.
Snowmobiling – You think riding motorcycles is fun! Come up and go snowmobiling for a few days. You will have to come back every year.
Hunting & Ice fishing – Do you already know the area and just want a place to stay for a week while you hunt and fish? You found it!
We have 2 Mountain Bikes available for rent at $20.00 each per day. This helps to cover the maintenance of the bikes. We have a waiver of liablity you must sign before renting. We can't be responsible for any harm inflicted upon yourself when riding the rented bikes.
- On floor 2
- 350 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Roller Blading
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Spring / Summer Vacations: Glacier National Park - One of the most beautiful places on earth. Glacier is full of crystal clear lakes and rivers, hiking trails, mountains, and a variety of wildlife. It is less than 17 miles away. Plenty of places along the way to enjoy Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Big Mountain Resort, Whitefish Mt -- There is lots of summer time fun up on the mountain. Take a walk in the trees, ride the Alpine Slide, Zip Line Tours, Gondola Rides, or just take a day hike. Some of the Valley's best restaurants are located in Whitefish. Water Sports -- Enjoy one of many Lakes or Rivers in the area. Rent a boat or some Kayaks for the day to take out on Whitefish Lake, Hungry Horse, Flathead Lake. There are several different White Water Rafting companies in the area also. Endless summertime fun! Don't forget your fishing pole! Waterslides are only minutes away! Fall / Winter Vacations: Down Hill Skiing at Big Mountain Ski Resort -- Some of the best downhill skiing in Montana is right here in Whitefish. Ski day and night. Cross Country Skiing -- Several outfitters in the area that offer cross country skiing. You might as well get in a good workout in while on vacation. Snowmobiling -- You think riding motorcycles is fun! Come up and go snowmobiling for a few days. You will have to come back every year. Hunting & Ice fishing -- Do you already know the area and just want a place to stay for a week while you hunt and fish? You found it! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
visit to Glacier
visit to Glacier
excellent decoration. impecably clean. Best location to visit Glacier. Columbia Falls is a small town with anything you may need and 15 minutes from Glacier,Whitefish and Kalispell. I strongly recommend this place for a visit to Glacier.
- Guest reguila (Thornton,CO)
- Date of stay 09/03/13
- Review Submitted 09/18/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+.
Great Stay !
Great Stay !
We found the loft just right for us. It was just as described. The owners were very courteous and helpful. We had a wonderful visit to the Glacier area. It was very good for visiting the park and the surrounding towns. I would highly recommend it.
- Guest Mike (Lakw Waukomis)
- Date of stay 07/10/13
- Review Submitted 07/23/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
First two guest included in nightly rate. Additional guest are an additional $10.00 per night.
1-3 night stays $30.00 cleaning fee.
4-7 night stays $40.00 cleaning fee.
Over 7 night stay stays $50.00 cleaning fee.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $100
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: FCA - Glacier Internation Airport - Kalispell at 5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Whitefish at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 40 at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Whitefish Lake at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: BlueMoon at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Whitefish Mountain Resort at 15 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Meadow Lake Golf Course at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Trubys at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I was born in Whitefish MT and raised in Trego, MT. After graduating High School I immediately left the area to pursue a career. I ended up in CA where I met my husband, Robert. After 11 years of asking me to move back to MT I gave into his request. The only thing stopping me was the fact that career wise I wasn't ready to move back. Once I felt comfortable with my work experience, education, and financial position is when I was ready. We are now settled into our new home and ready to rent our perfect little suite to vacationers so that they can enjoy the same beauty we get to enjoy everyday.
Why the Owner Chose Columbia Falls:
Glacier Country is one of the most beautiful places on this earth in my opinion. We chose this property for many reasons. #1 we own Western Knife & Utility. We are a knife retailer and Columbia Falls is centrally located to many of the wonderful places to visit. Everyone visiting the area has to pass right by us to get to Glacier Park. It was an ideal location to seek an outlet for our store and to be able to catch all the summer travelers. The Bonus for us was the Studio Apt in which we can offer to vactioners.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Centrally Located, easy access to the Hwy and Private
- Primary: 7074167325
- Secondary: +1 7072495221 Do Not Call After 9pm or Before 7am Moutain Time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Studio Loft
Two Full Sized Beds
Spacious yet Cozy
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!