2+1 Oceanfront Carpinteria Condo with a Balcony Overlooking the Sand!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Carpinteria condo description
http://www.spyglassbeachrental.com/ - Website
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEDsOg30OTY - Video
Located 'on the sand' at the world's safest beach, Spyglass Point is the perfect beach rental for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, a corporate retreat or a long-term snowbird stay.
Located 12 miles south of Santa Barbara between the blue pacific ocean and the majestic Los Padres mountains, Carpinteria remains one of the last great unspoiled beach towns on the Pacific Coast. Carpinteria is a charming, old fashioned seaside town with many historical points of interest and is beautiful and temperate all year round.
Travel south down fabled Linden Avenue past the art galleries, one-of-a kind boutiques, surf shops, delicious eateries, antique stores, interesting shops and more … until you arrive on the sandy shore of the world's safest beach.
Take the stairs or the elevator to the second floor to enter your privately-owned beach rental with an astonishing and inspiring view of the ocean below. From Spyglass Point - on your own private balcony - you can spot dolphins frolicking in the blue water. You can take in an awe-inspiring view of the channel islands. From your own vantage point, you can watch over your loved ones swimming, building sand castles and playing Frisbee just below.
But Spyglass Point is more than just a crows nest to view the beauty and serenity of small-town beach life of a bygone era. Your beach rental features two bedrooms to retreat to after a long day of fun in the sun. The master bedroom is tastefully furnished with a comfortable king sized bed and high-end, classy fixtures. In the second bedroom you will find two comfortable queen sized beds separated by an elegant half wall. With a total of three luxury-sized beds, Spyglass Point sleeps 4 people comfortably.
Stroll across the natural stone tile into the full bathroom that features a stunning and roomy walk-in shower.
Prepare meals and beach snacks in your kitchen, fully equipped with high-end appliances and utensils. Enjoy your meals in dining nook with a view of the blue pacific ocean as seagulls and pelicans glide by your window or enjoy sunset dining - and a nightcap - on the balcony.
Unwind in your comfortable chairs in the beautifully furnished living room while watching television on your large flat screen or browse the Internet with complimentary Internet access while listening to beachy tunes on your central Bose sound system.
Outside the front door, enjoy views of the stately Los Padres mountain range on your way to the onsite laundry room. Use the elevator service or stairs when exploring the grounds. When you venture out on the town on foot, historical points of interest are in walking distance. Make time to visit the Carpinteria Salt Marsh Nature Park, one of California's most important wetlands and home to many endangered plants and birds.
Take a leisurely stroll to view the awe-inspiring 250 year old Portolà sycamore tree that survives from the naming of our town when the Portolà expedition first observed Chumash Indians crafting plank canoes at that site in 1769.
Make time to explore the Carpinteria Bluffs Nature Preserve with its astonishing panoramic views. Through December to March, spy on seals and sea lions at the seal rookery below the bluffs before heading back to Spyglass Point in time to watch the sun setting gently over the beautiful Pacific Ocean from your balcony.
You'll never want to stay in another beach front rental anywhere else ever again. In fact, you never need to.
Make Spyglass Point at Carpinteria Beach your destination year after year.
See you at the beach!
- 750 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Full elevator access!
- On floor 2
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Your beach rental features two bedrooms to retreat to after a long day of fun in the sun. The master bedroom is tastefully furnished with a comfortable king sized bed and high-end, classy fixtures. In the second bedroom you will find two comfortable queen sized beds separated by an elegant half wall. With a total of three luxury-sized beds, Spyglass Point sleeps 4 people comfortably....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Thank you for your interest in Spyglass Point, your privately owned beachfront Carpinteria vacation rental. If you are interested in booking your stay at Spyglass Point or if you have any questions, please fill out the form below for the fastest response. Spyglass Point vacation rental is typically rented out, so please do not disturb the occupants....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Monument View
- Beach View
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Though Carpinteria is a small part of the larger Central Coast, there is more than enough beauty, fine dining, shopping and fun to be had close by. Carpinteria is an old fashioned California beach town wedged between the enchanting Los Padres Mountains and the great Pacific Ocean. Twelve miles to the southeast of Santa Barbara, Carpinteria is at the southernmost extent of the magical Central Coast region of California, serving as a gateway for Southern California residents escaping the hustle-and-bustle of urban life for a weekend. The idyllic town stays comfortable with Mediterranean weather year-round in a region nicknamed the “American Riviera.” Carpinteria is home to many A list celebrities. A great many charming local-owned small businesses, restaurants, breweries, surf shops, bakeries and coffee shops line Linden Avenue and Casitas Pass Road and Santa Claus Lane. Amtrak's Pacific Surfliner train, which goes from San Luis Obispo to San Diego, has a stop on Linden Avenue. Local wines from the many vineyards surrounding Carpinteria are served at the local restaurants and wine bars, alongside local fresh-caught fish and delicious local-grown produce. Great flavors and talented chefs attract visitors and a few high-profile guests to the small town's pedestrian friendly streets. Some 80,000 visitors are drawn to Carpinteria for its annual California Avocado Festival, in the first week of October. The three-day event features locally made goods and avocado products. Known to many as the “World's Safest Beach,” Carpinteria's shoreline is gentle-sloped and has unusually calm waves for the region. This makes the beaches especially great for swimming and surf fishing, as well as for sports and family activities. Rincon Beach Park provides a lookout point with panoramic views of the Channel Islands, mountains, surfers and the sunset. Blessed with natural beauty and wildlife, Carpinteria's coasts and mountains are great for nature hikes and exploring. In the winter and spring months, migrating seals, sea lions and gray whales are often sighted from the shore. Tidepools at Carpinteria State Beach feature sea urchins, anemones, octopuses, starfish crabs and snails, while Carpinteria Salt Marsh Reserve provides excellent bird watching. Set on a scenic bluff, The Seal Rookery, one of only four along the California coastline, allows visitors a chance to observe over a hundred seals basking in the sun, yelping at each other and diving for fish....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
|2013 - 2014 Off Season
Sep 7 - May 23
2 night min stay
|2014 Summer Season
May 24 - Sep 6
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
All cancelled reservations will be charged a minimum $250 administrative cancellation fee.
No refunds will be issued for reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival time unless unit is re-rented for the same time and rate, with the same cancellation fees still applicable.
We reserve the right to cancel reservations 30 days prior to arrival with no penalty to guest.
One-half of the total amount is due at six months prior to arrival. Payment in full is due thirty days prior to arrival.
Spyglass Point Beach Rental DOES NOT accept payment in cash for deposit or rate payments.
We ONLY accept personal, business or cashier checks. We also accept payments through PayPal.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
A $500 deposit is required for all rental periods, including nightly, weekly, single monthly and multiple monthly rentals if the reservation is made more than six months prior to arrival.
All weekly rentals require a $500 Security Deposit, a 15% city lodging tax, and a $100 cleaning fee.
All monthly rentals require a $500 Security Deposit and a $100 cleaning fee.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Santa Barbara Airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak Station - Carpinteria at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 101 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Carpinteria Beach at Carpinteria
- Nearest Barpub: There are plenty of bars at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Driving Range at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: There are plenty of restaurants at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1990
About the owner: Jerry and Judy live in East Ventura County, but enjoy entertaining friends and family in their oceanfront vacation rental unit in Carpinteria whenever they can. They also enjoy renting their beachfront condo to allow others the experience of living on one of the most beautiful beaches anywhere, especially in the joyful summer, where friends and family gather at the beach to have fun and celebrate.
Why the Owner Chose Carpinteria:
When the sun is setting over the ocean, Carpinteria Beach is as beautiful of a place is anyplace in the world, including Hawaii and Tahiti or anywhere else. The small-town culture is extremely rare in So. California. Our oceanfront facility is one of the very few privately owned condo complexes on the beach. It is a special place.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Spyglass Point is all about the beach. Sit and dine on a balcony overlooking the sand. There is special beach access right on the property. The condo is beautifully designed, with an elevator, laundry room and steps away from camping and parks, downtown, train station ... everything.
- Primary: 805-373-1383
Links to more information:
2 Queen Beds in the second bedroom.
King bed in the master bedroom.
Front room with access to balcony overlooking the sand!
Comfortable front room to relax after a day at the beach or downtown!
Beautiful Linden Ave. in beautiful Carpinteria!
The Portola Sycamore tree. In waking distance.
Ocean and island view from the balcony.
Carpinteria ... memories you'll treasure for the rest of your life!
A romantic yet practical and beautiful bathroom and shower set up!
Fully stocked full kitchen!
Our balcony ... you can't get any closer to the beach than this!
The beautiful and awe-inspiring Portola Sycamore Tree. Worth the walk!
Play volleyball on the sand directly across the street from Spyglass Point!
No worries on the World's safest beach.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013