Clearview Villas: Casual, Bright, Affordable, Perfect for Families or Groups!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Island Harbour villa description
Clearview Villas offers two separate units. The upstairs, which features 4 bedrooms and 2 baths (available thru VRBO), sleeps up to 8. There is a master bedroom with a king size bed and en suite bath, 2 bedrooms both with queen size beds and a large room with 2 twin beds (convertible to one king). These 3 bedrooms share a full bath located in the hallway . All rooms are colorfully decorated and are equipped with powerful fans. In addition to the rooms, this 3000 sq. ft. unit has a spacious open floor plan perfect for entertaining. Relax and enjoy the gorgeous views from the living/dining area and feel the heavenly breeze that flows through the windows!! The kitchen is generously equipped for the vacationer who likes to entertain at home, yet the island also offers some exquisite restaurants for those who desire to dine out!
The downstairs unit is a bit smaller featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths, sleeping up to 6. The master bedroom like the upstairs, offers a king size bed and en suite bath. There is also a day/trundle bed in the master that would be perfect for families or friends who are traveling together and need the extra sleeping space. In addition to this, there is another bedroom with a queen size bed and another full bath on the ocean side of the house… the kitchen/dining/living room downstairs is cozy, casual, and comfortably decorated.
- 3500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- One of the bathrooms in located in the Master bedroom.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Water Sports Gear:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Located on Anguilla’s North side, 50 ft. above some of Anguilla’s most beautiful reefs, you will never tire of the mesmerizing view as it continually changes with the tides, from iridescent aquas to deep sapphire blues. The sound of waves breaking on nearby rocks will further soothe and relax your senses. Shoal Bay Beach, a two mile stretch of powder white sand and crystal clear water is a short drive from the villa, but a small path from your villa leads you directly to the waters edge. Clearview Villas offers you the opportunity to snorkel on Anguilla’s stunning reefs just a short saunter from your doorstep… It’s casual setting, bright beachy decor, and “home sweet home” feel create the perfect setting for your affordable island escape. Breathtaking views are visible from nearly every room and every balcony offers gorgeous vistas combined with the relaxing sound of the ocean lapping at the shore. Clearview Villas is the perfect Anguilla retreat for those who are travelling on a budget. The Villa is owned by a local who has since moved from the island, but holds onto a gorgeous slice of his past so that he and his family can return for visits now and again. Built by him and his brother, Clearview Villas has through the efforts of many family members been transformed into a modest, beach retreat for many to come and enjoy! For more info on Anguilla go to: www.ivisitanguilla.com...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful Quiet Villa
Beautiful Quiet Villa
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Clearview Villas...couldn't have asked for a nicer time. The villa was elegant yet unpretentious, very tastefully furnished and perfectly maintained, with a gorgeous view of the sea. Anguilla as a whole is charming, the beaches are spectacular and uncrowded, and the people are friendly and soulful...the owner included. I would recommend this villa for absolutely anyone and everyone!
- Guest Aaron (New York, USA)
- Date of stay 01/29/14
- Review Submitted 03/06/14
Recommended for: People with disabilities, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, pet owners, age 55+.
Great views, relaxing and clean
Great views, relaxing and clean
This rental place is great for our large group of friends (made up of couples and couples with small children) vacationing together. We stayed here for about a week. The spacious kitchen is well stocked with good kitchen supplies for cooking our daily breakfasts and nightly dinners. The outdoor grill was also a plus. This vacation villa is well taken care of, the decor is simple and tasteful and not filled with your typical tacky beach decorations but most importantly, it is CLEAN. The villa is well stocked with bath and beach towels so we didn't have to lug extra stuff in our suitcases. The manager of the villa, Garvin, is really warm and friendly, always available for any questions we had. There is a nearby farm called Rainbow Farms where we bought locally grown vegetables for our meals. Coming from NYC where going to the laundromat is always an ordeal, it was really nice to have the washer and dryer. We slept in the bedroom whose windows face the ocean, it was a lovely way to fall asleep every night -- to the sounds of the ocean waves. We loved being able to wake up and just hang out on the terrace looking at the ocean while sipping our coffee. Our favorite beach was the one with the Blanchard's Lunch Shack -- it was peaceful, the sand was beautiful and best of all, the lunch fare is tasty and affordable, the staff is friendly and there are clean bathrooms.
- Guest Mabes (Brooklyn, NY)
- Date of stay 01/22/13
- Review Submitted 06/30/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $225 Nightly
|"Off Season" May - November
May 1 - Nov 30
4 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $200 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Your advance payment is refundable provided that the cancellation is received 60 days or more prior to your arrival date. There is a non refundable $150 cancellation fee that will be applied to your refund. Cancellations made less that 60 days and more than 30 days prior to arrival, will forfeit 50% of their original deposit. Cancellations made inside 30 days will not receive a refund.
- Tax Rate 10%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Clayton J Lloyd International Airport at 6 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Blowing Point at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Shoal Bay West at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: On da Rocks at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cuisinart Resort at 11 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Hibernia at 1 Miles
- Primary: +1 2019667512
- Secondary: 8312471497 PST
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Will provide information about our downstairs rental also, if this rental is booked, inquire thru website...Clearview is a duplex and the downstairs is a 2 BR, 2BA that sleeps 6.
- CLICK HERE - Facebook! Please share your photos here if you stay with us! We love our guests photos.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Villa from above
Clearview parking lot
Front Door - WELCOME!
Dining Room Table
Fully Stocked Kitchen - Everything you need to make anything you'd like!
Single Room - Hillside
Master Room w/own bathroom and balcony - oceanside
Oceanviews and Breeze galore!
Lounging on the Balcony off the Living Area - Clearviews!!!
View from the Ocean
Entrance patio - BBQ zone!
Double Twin Bed Room - Hillside
Single room ocean side
Stairs to the ocean - Bring your reef shoes, go swimming, snorkeling, etc.
The reef entrance.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 30, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.