A Beautiful, Family Get Away with the Best Views on the Lake!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Anna house description
This family friendly lakefront home includes 2 queen beds upstairs as well as 2 queens, 2 twin beds and a queen sofa bed downstairs and 3 full bathrooms (but 5 showers) to accommodate your family and more! The open floor plan is functional yet cozy so there is plenty of space for rest and play. The washer and dryer, oven, microwave, toaster, blender and two refrigerator/freezers are at your disposal as well as pots and pans, dishes, utensils, and glasses so there's no need to bring your own. Enjoy plenty of outdoor games including horseshoes, Can Jam, and Corn Hole, in between swimming, or fishing or even sliding off the private dock. And for rainy days, there are several board games, satellite tv and free wi-fi to keep everyone happy.
- 3200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- There is also a queen sofa bed in the great room
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Fitness Center
- Our wonderful lakefront property is the perfect setting for both fun and relaxation! Enjoy swimming, sliding, or fishing from the private dock, or bring or rent your own boat or jet ski for plenty of water fun! There are several restaurants and bars to pull your boat up to and enjoy an afternoon lunch or evening out as well as several more within a short driving distance. If you need an adventure, you can visit some Virginia wineries, Charlottesville, Fredricksburg, or Richmond in an hour or less or travel a little farther to D.C. or Baltimore. But, once you get to beautiful Lake Anna, and 'Almost Heaven' it's not likely you'll want to go anywhere else!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, July 01, 2013