Two Bedroom Suite Immersed in a Mexican Village Near Nuevo Vallarta
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Nuevo Vallarta Properties house description
The property is the upstairs half of a duplex with a separate entrance. Two bedrooms open to the kitchen/dining room/living room. Separate doors lead to the bathroom and a patio overlook.
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Housekeeper Optional
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Equestrian Events
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Duty Free Shops
- Botanical Garden
- Eco Tourism
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Casa Fresca is located in Jarretaderas (Har-et-taw-da'r-as), the village to which the government moved the local fishermen and ranchers, when Nuevo Vallarta was planned. There are many horsemen with well trained horses and the local rodeo grounds has frequent events. Most of the residents are in the construction and service trades. Restaurants range from permanent walk in establishments to week-end tent specialty restaurants. All are walking distance from Casa Fresca. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
6 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $60 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
So as to avert a possible misunderstanding, the rates listed above are in U.S. dollars. However, if paid in currency, we would prefer Mexican Pesos, at the current exchange rate, since the Mexican banks often will not accept dollars.
Pay 10% of total to hold the reservation. Pay balance at the start of your stay.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Gustavo Diaz Ordaz, Puerto Vallarta International at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Mexico #200, Puerto Vallarta - Tepic at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Nuevo Vallarta at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Titi's at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: El Tigre (Paradise Village), Mayan Palace at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: La Marena at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: Donald (a retired utility manager and Mechanical Engineer) and Patricia (retired medical business consultant) lived on a sailboat in Nuevo Vallarta Marina for nine years before building and moving into the ground floor of Casa Fresca. Don now services refrigeration and air conditioning on motor and sailing yachts in the four marinas of Banderas Bay. Pat does machine embroidery on tea towels sewn by ladies in the local prison.
Why the Owner Chose Other Nuevo Vallarta Properties:
We built this property so we could be central to all of the Banderas Bay marinas yet live in a totally Mexican village. The house was built as an 'over and under duplex' so that we could share this living experience with others.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The doors and windows are all arched with grill work to depict the keyhole symbol of Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez, a heroin of the Mexican war of independence, for which our front street is named. The building was built on a previously unattended coconut and mango orchard, without loosing any of the trees. The property, though secure, is surrounded by a relatively low wall, so that we did not appear to isolate ourselves from our neighbors. Our friendly relationship with our Mexican neighbors was a prime reason for building here.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Waiting for You
Christmas at Casa Fresca
Vaquero and Grandson
Vanity, linens provided
Tuesday Open Market - Jerretaderas, Mexico
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 17, 2013