Vanderbilt Golf and Country Club
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Vanderbilt Country Club condo description
Condo, bottom floor of 3 story condo, outside unit, large living area , kitchen. Includes all necessary amenities.
Cable, Wifi. large Lanai with view pond edging the 11th fairway of vanderbilt golf course.
Beautiful Club House/swimming pool, hottub. Tennis
fitness facilities, close to beach, restaurants/shopping.
Near Fort Myers Airport.
2012 Award Winner - Trendsetter
2012 Finalist ~ “Florida-Friendly Landscaping”. We had been named as one of three finalists in this Large Communities category.
2011 Award Winner – Energy & Water Conservation/Sustainable Practices
2011 Finalist – Civic Volunteerism & Advocacy and Florida Friendly Landscaping
2010 Finalist - Safety & Security
The Florida Communities of Excellence Awards are only three or four years in the making. More and more communities, both HOA and Condominium Associations across the state of Florida, are being introduced each year to these prestigious statewide Community Association recognitions, sponsored by the Florida Communities Associations Journal, as decided by a large panel of independent judges. In the past three years, Vanderbilt Community Association has been named six (6) times as a “Finalist”, and of those, two (2) times a statewide Winner”.
- On floor 1
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Master bedroom
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Vote best beach in America in 2005! The Naples Area is home to several major land reserves, including the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Everglades National Park, Big Cypress National Preserve, Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge, Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge, and Picayune Strand State Forest. The Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary is known not only for its 11,000 acres (45 km2) of landscape and wildlife, but for a two and a half mile length boardwalk winding through the sanctuary. The Naples area is also home to the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, which dates back to 1919. Downtown Naples is home to The Naples Players and the 5th Avenue South and 3rd Street South shopping districts, which feature a variety of antique shops. Gallery Row is a concentration among the numerous art galleries spread throughout the downtown area. The Village on Venetian Bay is an upscale open-air shopping district on the Gulf coast. Located directly off of Tamiami Trail are the Waterside Shops, an upscale open-air center. Near downtown on Naples Bay and the Gordon River is the shopping district Tin City. This open-air shopping center specializes in antiques and handmade local novelties. Also near downtown is Big Cypress Market Place with over 100 diverse vendors. Naples hosts The Oliver Group Champions Cup of the Outback Champions Tennis Series each year. Naples is also the home to swamp buggy races, held three times each year at the Florida Sports Park. Naples is home to The Naples Players, Opera Naples, Philharmonic Center for the Arts, Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Equity Theatre CompaniesTheatre Zone and Gulfshore Playhouse. the Naples Jazz Orchestra, the Naples Youth Jazz Orchestra and the Naples Philharmonic Youth Orchestra. Beaches, parks and recreation areas The beach on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico is more than 10 miles long, and is noted for its cleanliness and pristine white sand. In 2005, Naples was voted the best beach in America by the Travel Channel....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Discounts: 31 nights or more: $107 Nightly
Sep 1 - Dec 31
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
* please note rental terms of less than 30 days is not available as per condo community rules. Therefore the rate for 30 days is $2500.00 US in off season and 3200 in high season plus $125.00 cleaning fee required.
$1000 security fee will be refunded after rental period is over and no damage has been incured. Club membership transfer fee of $275.
Note taxes of 5% & State taxes of 6% added.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000
- Tax Rate 11%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Fort Meyers at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I75 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Vanderbilt Beach at 12 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Vanderbilt Club House at 100 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Vanderbilt golf club at 100 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Vanderbilt Club house at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: I am pleased to share our Florida home with guests. Presently this property is meant for my own use but is available for rent on a monthly basis. This unit is immaculate and full of light. My goal is to provide you with a wonderful place to enjoy your vacation. For further pictures please contact the owner and we will be happy to address and other questions or concerns you might have.
Why the Owner Chose Vanderbilt Country Club:
This home is bright, airy, super clean, spacious! Sun in the morning, shade in the afternoon to enjoy the vista and the cool breezes in the Lanai. This unit is unique in its open concept floor plan. This home is air-conditioned.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
End unit location - main floor for easy access. Close to all attractions, events, and beaches Shopping, Entertainment Restaurants. Fantastic golf course Wonderful clay courts Huge swimming pool, hot tub, and snack bar view is spectacular Entertainment is available within this gate community
- Primary: 905-268-0714
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance to gated community
View from our Lanai (screened in porch)
Living Room exiting to Lanai
Large ensuite Master bathroom, double sinks, walk-in glass shower enclosure.
2nd full bathroom,
one of the 18 holes.
Den - sleeps 2 on pull out queen-sized bed.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 16, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.