Villa Sunshine - Modern Home - Just Minutes to 'the Strip'
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Green Valley house description
Welcome to Villa Sunshine!
A modern newly remodeled and decorated Las Vegas area vacation Home!
Whether you are coming to Las Vegas for a vacation or for business, this single story home located 7.43 miles and only 12 minutes from the world famous Las Vegas Strip is an excellent choice. This private residence is located in an established Green Valley residential neighborhood close to the action of Las Vegas but far enough to give you the peace and privacy you crave.
This modern house is newly remodeled and furnished to provide you with a beautiful home that you will enjoy calling your own for a week, a month or longer. Sleeps 6 comfortably in three separate bedrooms. Two more air mattresses are available for 2 extra guests. Two full bathrooms including a separate stall shower and soaking tub in the master bathroom. All the comforts of home are included including all housewares, crisp linens, fresh towels and more.
- Nearly 1800 square feet of single story, private residence living
- Gorgeous kitchen with custom granite, espresso cabinets, stainless steel appliances and breakfast nook
- Family room with real leather sofa, flat screen TV, 20x20 tile floors and open concept to granite breakfast bar in the kitchen
- Large master bedroom with dark toned queen sized bedroom set with private bathroom featuring double sinks, soaking tub, separate shower and walk-in closet
- Large Bedroom 2 features a queen sized bed with desk/make up table
- Bedroom 3 features a day bed with pop-up trundle bed for a couple or 2 children.
- Sleek white tiled 2nd bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Large covered patio for al fresco outdoor dining or lounging
- secure back yard with block walls for privacy
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Cable TV
- High Speed Internet access
- Utilities included
- Games including pool table, foosball table, chips, cards and numerous board games
- Large library wall with extensive book collection
- 2 car attached garage
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
This lovely home is located in the heart of Green Valley. This ideal location affords easy access to everything Las Vegas has to offer including:
* 7 mi south of the Las Vegas Strip, (Mandalay Bay Hotel and MGM Casino)
* 5 mi to McCarran International Airport
* 2 miles to Wildhorse or Legacy golf clubs
* 2 miles to Colonnade Movie Theatre
* less than 1 mile to grocery stores, restaurants, and more
* 4 miles to Town Square shopping Center
* 4 miles to McCarran Rent-a-Car Center
* 3 miles to Green Valley Ranch Casino
* 6 miles to the SouthPoint Casino
* 5 miles to UNLV
* 19 miles to Boulder City ? gateway to Lake Mead
* 27 miles to Hoover Dam
* 23 miles to Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
* 21 miles to Bonnie Springs old Nevada ranch
* 49 miles to Mount Charleston lodge
* 69 miles to Valley of Fire State Park
Want to travel around Southwest USA from your vacation rental home?
* 172 miles to Zion National Park, Utah
* 258 miles to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
* 274 miles to Grand Canyon North Rim, Arizona
* 270 miles to Grand Canyon South Rim, Arizona
* 263 miles to Los Angeles, California
* 116 miles to Death Valley, California
Enjoy all the comforts of this modern home.
Don't delay, book it today! Remember, the vacation rental home that you are considering today and will decide on tomorrow is the same vacation rental home that someone else considered yesterday and will book today.
- 1790 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Pool Table:
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Duty Free Shops
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Villa Sunshine is ideally located to enjoy all that the Las Vegas Valley and the Southwest has to offer! Villa Sunshine is located in the master planned community of Green Valley. Within minutes of Villa Sunshine you'll find restaurants, shopping, bars, casinos, spas, golf courses, pools, recreation centers, medical facilities, parks, playgrounds and more. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This ideal location affords easy access to everything Las Vegas has to offer including: * 7 mi south of the Las Vegas Strip, (Mandalay Bay Hotel and MGM Casino) * 5 mi to McCarran International Airport * 2 miles to Wildhorse or Legacy golf clubs * 2 miles to Colonnade Movie Theatre * less than 1 mile to grocery stores, restaurants, and more * 4 miles to Town Square shopping Center * 4 miles to McCarran Rent-a-Car Center * 3 miles to Green Valley Ranch Casino * 6 miles to the SouthPoint Casino * 5 miles to UNLV * 19 miles to Boulder City ? gateway to Lake Mead * 27 miles to Hoover Dam * 23 miles to Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area * 21 miles to Bonnie Springs old Nevada ranch * 49 miles to Mount Charleston lodge * 69 miles to Valley of Fire State Park Want to travel around Southwest USA from your vacation rental home? * 172 miles to Zion National Park, Utah * 258 miles to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah * 274 miles to Grand Canyon North Rim, Arizona * 270 miles to Grand Canyon South Rim, Arizona * 263 miles to Los Angeles, California * 116 miles to Death Valley, California ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This home was beautiful and the home owner Linda was easy to communicate with and ensured everything was in perfect order for our stay. I highly recommend this property!! The home is clean, well decorated, comfortable and very spacious. Truly a home away from home. Quick commute to all Vegas attractions and located in a safe and lovely neighborhood. I look forward to renting from Linda again in the future.
- Guest Jessyca
- Date of stay 11/04/13
- Review Submitted 11/17/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
Fantastic place to stay!!!
Fantastic place to stay!!!
This house was the perfect place to stay while visiting our family in Henderson. I stayed with my husband and 2 young children and we enjoyed everything about it. The house is beautiful, clean and is stocked with absolutely everything! The furniture is clean and comfortable and it was especially nice that everything looked brand new. It was close to shopping, movies, golf, parks and not far from the strip and airport. It's a great value as well. We were pleased to have a whole house for the same price or cheaper than nearby hotels. It's great for a whole family. We will definitely stay here again the next time we visit the area :)
- Guest Kelly (New York)
- Date of stay 07/01/13
- Review Submitted 07/12/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, people with disabilities, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
|March Madness opening weekend
Mar 13 - Mar 16, 2014
4 night min stay
|March Madness finals
Apr 3 - Apr 6, 2014
4 night min stay
Jun 13 - Jun 16, 2014
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$500 deposit is due at time of rental. Deposit is refundable if cancellation is made more than 90 days prior to occupancy. 50% is refundable between 61-89 days. Deposit will be forfeited for all cancellations less than 60 days. In the unlikely event that the owner needs to cancel a reservation, all deposits, fees & rent will be fully refunded. No additional compensation will be due to either party
$500 deposit is due at time of rental.
Full rent payment required 10 days prior to rental.
$150 cleaning fee.
$500 security deposit that is fully refundable if no damages, loss, excessive cleaning/utilities and house is vacated on time
or pay $89 for damage insurance policy
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$150.00 cleaning fee covers all normal wear and tear cleaning
$500.00 refundable security deposit or $89 damage policy
Holidays and Special Events include
Christmas and New Year's Eve: December 22, 2013-January 5, 2014
Super Bowl weekend: Jan 30-February 3, 2014
Consumer Electronics Show: Jan 7-10, 2014
March Madness: March 18-19, April 5-6, 2014
EDC- June 13-16, 2014
Nascar weekend March 7-9, 201
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: McCarran International Airport at 7 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 215 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Many to choose from! at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mount Charleston at 49 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Legacy Public Golf Club at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many to choose from! at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We purchased this home in 2011 and completely remodeled it in 2013. We carefully chose the finest finishes to create a modern and beautiful home. While this is my personal home, I am also a 'Certified Property Manager'. As such, you can be assured that your vacation rental experience will be handled with the utmost professionalism and competence. My husband and I strive to make your vacation rental an easy and stress-free process. We have lived in the Las Vegas valley for over 22 years and can offer you many suggestions and ideas about all that the Las Vegas area has to offer. We can assist you in English, French, Dutch and basic Spanish. We graciously welcome you to our Las Vegas area home.
Why the Owner Chose Green Valley:
We chose to purchase this home as one day it will become our retirement home. We remodeled the house with the intent to make the home feel modern and clean yet comfortable and welcoming.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Villa Sunshine offers an outstanding location, close to the strip and all that Las Vegas has to offer but far enough to afford privacy. The 'library' wall with hundreds of books is a unique feature of this villa. 'take a book, leave a book' will provide you with the opportunity to read to your heart's delight or take a book with you if you didn't quite finish it while visiting all the sites of Las Vegas. Children's books are available too! Playing games has always been a fond memory for me while on vacations. We offer a pool table, foosball table, cards, chips and board games for fun days or evenings around the house.
Modern and open floorplan
Custom granite counters, espresso cabinets and stainless steel appliances
Queen sized 2nd bedroom
Clean and white 2nd bathroom
Third bedroom with day bed and pop up trundle
Al Fresco dining for six
8 Foot Brunswick slate pool table
Less than 8 miles or 12 minutes to The Strip casinos like Mandalay Bay and MGM
Close to public golf courses like Wildhorse and Legacy golf clubs
Sunny family room
Formal Dining room
Large Master bedroom with glass doors to the patio
Vaulted ceilings and an open floorplan add to the modern feel of Villa Sunshine
Single story Villa in the heart of Green Valley
En-suite Double sinks in the Master Bath
Relaxing soaking tub in the Master Bathroom plus a separate stall shower
Enjoy a large covered patio
Separate laundry room
Refreshing public pools nearby
Nearby shopping & restaurants include Town Square and The District at GV Ranch
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 01, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.