Beautiful Townhouse Overlooking Tranquil Lagoon and Tropical Swimming Pool
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7-31 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Burnt Store Marina townhome description
This townhouse is located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of a 3-unit building. Enter via the front entrance or a private 2 car garage and an elevator will take you to the front door. The main living level of this open and inviting residence boasts combination living and dining room, a generous kitchen with eat-in area and two inviting guest rooms - one with a queen bed and the second with a pull-out sofa bed. The master retreat is located on the upper level and boasts a fabulous private tiled lanai, large walk-in closet, en suite bath with dual sinks, private commode, glassed in shower, and soaking tub. Enjoy lush tropical views from either of the two lagoon-front lanais or the 3rd lanai located off of the two guest bedrooms. This residence has been lightly used as a vacation home. Bright and cheerful paint colors will welcome you to come for either a short visit or an extended stay. You are only steps away from a heated tropical island pool complete with hot tub that is accessible via wooden foot bridges.
- 1772 sq. ft.
- Elevator : master suite and private lanai are on second floor
- On floor 2
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Wildlife Viewing
- The extremely well maintained Marina has a 32 hole executive golf course, fitness club, tennis and numerous opportunities for boating , biking and swimming. Nine miles to the North, in Punt Gorda, are excellent dining establishments; especially The Perfect Caper for fine dining and The Celtic Ray for authentic Irish Pub beers and food.This small town still maintains the Old Florida feel with lovely homes and a beautiful scenic walk along the Peace River. !5 miles to the south in Ft. Myers one will find the Bell Tower Shops and a large cinema, perfect for the occasional rainy day. Perhaps the nicest beach on the Gulf coast is Siesta Key, about 45 miles to the north. Plenty of public parking, expansive fine white sand and public facilities make this a taste of the Caribbean in Florida. As shorter drive to the south takes you to Sanibel/Captiva island home to the best shelling beaches in the world....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $85 Nightly; 21 nights or more: $80 Nightly
Nov 1 - Dec 26
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $95 Nightly; 21 nights or more: $90 Nightly
Dec 27 - Jan 31
7 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $110 Nightly
Feb 1 - Feb 28
28 night min stay
Mar 1 - Mar 31
31 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Payment due in full 30 days prior to arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning - $100
Security Deposit - $500 to hold reservation and to cover any damage beyond normal wear and tear.
11% Florida tax on rental fees.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 75 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Siesta Key and Sanibel at 40 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: In the Marina at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: In the Marina at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: In the Marina at 0.5 Miles
Entry and dining rooms
Eat-in kitchen table
Another view from lanais off the living room - pool and hot tub
High efficiency, front loading washer and dryer
Large soaking tub and glass shower stall in master bath
Master bedroom with queen sized bed
Living room with glass doors out to the lanais
Lanais off living room with view of laguna and pool
Bedroom with queen sized bed, TV, and small porch
Master bathroom with 2 sinks
View from the master bedroom lanais
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 11, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.