Beautiful and Spacious High Design Home in Convenient Nw Washington
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Downtown house description
Beautifully apportioned five bedroom house with beds for 11 people and 4.5 bathrooms. Geothermal central air. Separate and luxurious living room, dining room and spacious well lit eat in kitchen. Two 50+ inch tvs -- one in large, luxurious basement; the other in master bedroom. In house sound system. Fully equipped kitchen. Spacious outdoor patio for outdoor dining and entertaining. Very private with holly hedges providing enclosed italian palazzo feel in a nice and super safe residential neighborhood. My wife is northern italian and it shows in the care and beauty of this property. Public transportation is minutes away (bus or subway) and in street parking is plentiful. There are parks all around and sports facilities, including: tennis, swimming, golf, basketball, sailing and hiking.
- 3500 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player:
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Au park is one of the premier close-in city suburbs in dc. It is conveniently located between massachussets ave and wisconsin ave. In northwest dc. There is great public transport, services and nightlife nearby and beautiful quiet residential neighborhoods with fantastic gardens and a safe environment for kids to play and walk around. As a base to explore dc and even to venture out to mt. Vernon, to gettysburg battlefield, to harper's ferry to monticello or to shenandoah this is a great location. If you are a sailor annapolis is less than an hour away, giving you a gateway to the best freshwater bay in the u.S. And access to a beautiful colonial historic town and the eastern shore region. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 12 - Apr 26, 2014
3 night min stay
|Memorial Day Weekend
May 30 - Jun 1, 2014
3 night min stay
Jul 5 - Aug 17, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Daily House Cleaning: $40
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Tax Rate 8%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Ronald Reagan National Airport at 6 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Harpers Ferry, WV at 100 Miles
- Nearest Train: Union Station at 6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 495 Beltway at 6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ocean City, MD at 100 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mazza Gallerie at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sligo at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Guapos at 0.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I have a wife and three children. I am a U.S. diplomat who has served in many foreign locations over the last twenty years. My wife was born and raised in Venice, Italy. I grew up in Annapolis just an hour away, sailing, playing tennis and exploring all that DC had to offer.
Why the Owner Chose Downtown:
We bought this property because it reminded my wife of a house she had in Northern Italy. The house is very unique in offering charm, spaciousness, incredibly built ins (cabinetry, bookshelves, custom window frames) and great entertainment space. We have just finished upgrading the grounds outside and the cooling system.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
You can jump on the red line subway or on the N3 bus and be in downtown DC in 20 minutes. You can relax after a day of sightseeing in a great family live in/eat in kitchen or eat out on the spacious patio just off the kitchen. If you have to entertain the house is formal enough to do so at a very high level but it works just as well if you want to just relax. You are located close to National Airport, convenient to Dulles and easily accessible to the Beltway if you want to venture further out. For a family coming to DC this beats a hotel hands down.
- Primary: +1 2024804440
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front Entrance and Garden
Kitchen -- applicances, ground floor.
Dining Room - Seating for 10. Ground floor.
Master Bedroom with master bath on 2nd floor.
Boy Bedroom no. 2 -- two twins plus study . shared bbathrrom on floor 3.
Family room with 60 inch TV. Basement
Living Room w built ins, ground floor.
kitchen - eat in area, ground floor.
Back Patio - Seating for 10.
Boy Bedroom No. 1. - 1 Twin plus study plus full private bath. 2nd floor.
BoyBR 3 - two twins plus study; shared bathrrom on floor 3.
Guest Bedroom w private bath and study. Basement
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 09, 2014
5 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.