Beautiful, Secluded, Family-Friendly Home with Large Swimming Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
East Hampton house description
August rental available - My house is located on a large, heavily wooded cul-de-sac. You will have a great deal of privacy after driving up the 150 foot driveway.
There are two-floors plus a basement, where the washer and dryer are located. The main floor consists of a great room with vaulted ceiling, modern appliances in the cooking area, as well as two large bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The jacuzzi is located in the master bathroom. The second floor has two additional
large bedrooms plus another full bathroom.
The house sleeps eight people comfortably, with TV's in each bedroom as well as the great room.
The great room has a wall of sliding doors leading to a large heated pool. The deck has a barbecue, 7 foot table and chairs, lounges, and a shower for your convenience.
There is central air conditioning, weekly pool and cleaning service, cable vision and WiFi and electric service included in the rental fee.
- 2700 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- My house is located on a lovely, heavilty wooded cul-de-sac, 1/4 mile from Three Mile Harbor. We have a rubber raft to use in the Harbor. In addition, there are many toys in the house for your children's enjoyment. Cedar Point Park is about a mile from my house, where you can rent a rowboat. The area is conducive for bicycle riding and walking. We are eight miles from the town of East Hampton, with delicious restaurants, bars, a movie theater, Book Hampton, Guild Hall for shows and concerts, and boutique shopping. We are an easy drive to Sag Harbor, with its restaurants, Bay Street theater, and a ferry to Shelter Island. We are about 30 miles from Montauk, for deep-sea fishing. We are also about 1/2 hour away from several wineries....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum stay of 1 week.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: East Hampton at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Sag Harbor at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: East Hampton at 8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 27 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 3 Mile Harbor Beach at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Princess Inn at 6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sag Harbor at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Palm at 6 Miles
Year Purchased: 1995
Why the Owner Chose East Hampton:
We bought this house because we loved the layout, the area and the seclusion.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I love my heated pool, my large deck and the open layout. Also, I love the fact that my children and grandchildren can all visit at the same time, and have plenty of room.
- Primary: 5167697392
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining table and living room view of the great room
View of great room towards the kitchen
View of great room - living area
Pool and lounges
Pool area, picnic table, lounges, 12 foot umbrellas
Pool and picnic table
House in wooded area
A different view of the house exterior
Master bathroom with jacuzzi
Bedroom on second floor
View of great room from a different angle
View of great room from second floor
Dining room table
Solar heated pool and picnic table
House in wooded area
Driveway to heaven
Top of driveway looking down
View from upstairs
Upstairs vanity - furniture handmade by me
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, August 02, 2013