Walk to the Beach/Bay - Private Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
This colorful, well decorated house has the perfect layout for a family or group vacation where privacy is desired. The master bedroom contains a king bed, bedroom two has a queen bed, and bedroom three (no formal closet) has two twins. There are two large living areas set up for easy, breezy entertaining. The kitchen is fully equipped to prepare all meals with updated appliances and dishwasher. A beautiful screened porch, with sliding glass doors offers a alternative dining spot under the fan. In addition to the bedrooms there is a queen pull out couch and a queen futon bed offering additional sleeping options.
Bedroom One - King Size Bed, Private Bath and Television
Bedroom Two - Queen Size Bed, Television
Bedroom Three(no formal closet) - Two Twin Beds
The home has two large living rooms with large TVs and a formal dining room. Fully stocked kitchen with everything needed for cooking large meals. Updated appliances and dishwasher. Separate laundry room with large capacity washer and dryer. Two car Garage fully stocked with beach gear, floats, chairs, toys, kites etc.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 6-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Kayak / Canoe
- Water Sports Gear
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- This wonderful house is located across the street from a public bay access and less than 1/2 mile from the beautiful white sands of Whitney Beach. You will find miles of wide, empty beaches abound. The tenant recieves all benefits of the Cedars Tennis Resort located two (2) miles from the house (cedarstennisresort.com). Cedars Tennis Resort offers a junior Olympic swimming pool with Tiki bar, a fitness center, fishing pier and bicycle availability are just some of the amenities you’ll enjoy while staying at our home. If you are into the arts the home is located two doors away from the Longboat Key Center for the Arts, A division of Ringling College of Art + Design (ringling.edu/lbkca). If you would like bikes or kayaks delivered to the house please contact Backyard Bike Shop (5610 Gulf of Mexico Dr, Ste 1A, Longboat Key, FL 34228, (941) 383-5184), a great local business and service could not be better. The house has a big garage and is across the street from public bay access making these great activities to entertain the whole family on vacation. The house is a five minute walk from Longboat Key's wonderful and generously proportioned sidewalk/ bike path, which runs the length of Longboat Key and onto adjoining islands. Fabulous restaurants, shops as well as world class boating and fishing are easily accessible from this private getaway. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 31 nights or more: $120 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
May 1 - Oct 31
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $123 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Insurance: $45 (this is the same for weekly or monthly)
Clean fee $133.75
Non refundable pet fee $200.00
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota Airport SRQ at 15.6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Gulf of Mexico Hwy at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Whitney Beach at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mar Vista (www.marvista.groupersandwich.com) at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Moore's (www.stonecrab.cc) at 0.3 Miles
Mar Vista, amazing dinner spot steps from your door...
Second Bedroom with queen bed.
Large Living Room with 55' Flat Screen TV. Couch pulls out to queen bed.
Screened in porch with private yard.
Master bedroom with king bed, walk in closet and private bath.
Formal Dining area with bar accessories.
Our favorite place to eat is Mar Vista steps from the house and they LOVE dogs!
Spacious garage keeps your car cool and secure.
Second bathroom with full tub/shower.
Spacious second bedroom with queen bed.
Third bedroom with twin beds (there is no closet in this room).
Second Living Room with TV and plenty of seating (futon pulls out to queen bed).
Full eat-in kitchen with updated appliances, dish washer, fridge has ice maker.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 04, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.