Cozy Home Just a Few Minutes from Mirror Pond and Downtown Bend
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bend house description
HOA rules only allow one renter every 30 days. So be the first to book your week. When reviewing the calendar note the blocked out weeks due to the above rule and use by owners.
This home is newly furnished and sits in a quiet development abutting a community park. Great for families with kids. A community pool is available for your enjoyment. You will have wifi access and loads of DVD's and games to enjoy. Bend is the perfect setting for that family getaway or the romantic time alone. Our home was built in 2007 and is clean and lovely to stay in. Large King bed in Master with a queen in each of the adjoining rooms. There is a full size throw mattress with a down sleeping cover for the kids and extra guests. House can easily accommodate 6-8. Kitchen is fully stocked with all sorts of appliances including a juicer for those who like fresh orange juice in the morning.
A short 1/2 block walk will bring you to the path access to the community park with jungle gym and open grass area for the kids. And about 5 blocks away is the community pool, tennis court and exercise room for you to enjoy.
Just across from the community center is a trail that goes down to the Deschutes River. You can now walk a beautiful few miles right to the Old Mill District with shops and restaurants. This is about an hour easy hike.
Please note that this is a Minimum 3 day stay. If other lengths of stay are desired please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1750 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 3-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Video Library
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Monument View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Crossing the mountains east of the Cascades, you enter the high desert Central Oregon landscape, with forests of ponderosa pine, winding rivers and lakes and mile after mile of sun-kissed earth. The outdoor lovers haven that is the mountain town of Bend is the most prominent arena for “play” in central Oregon, yet within the region you’ll find uncovered recreational jewels that will spark your interest for trips to come. With 300 days of sunshine a year (as many as Arizona, even India!) in the high desert country of Central Oregon, Bend is an ideal place for biking of all kinds. Further enticement to self-power is the allure of beer refueling stations. Biking along the Bend Ale Trail, with seven craft breweries (and counting) within easy pedaling distance, makes for a fun weekend of sipping, sampling pub fare, and sightseeing around the bike-friendly city of Bend. There are numerous fitness/health clubs available to provide workouts from weightlifting to indoor tennis courts. Central Oregon Community College offers a gym and free public use of sports equipment.Community teams are popular and leagues are formed for a number of sports including; basketball, skiing, softball, soccer, and tennis. Three theater groups exist in Bend to provide plays and entertainment year-round. Concerts, ranging from jazz to classical, are held throughout the year with many held outdoors at Drake Park and Les Schwab Amphitheater. Two museums feature exhibits portraying the cultural and natural heritage of the area. There is a thriving art community supporting more than ten art galleries, juried expositions and art hop walking tours. Other entertainment options include nightclubs, dance halls, movie theaters and coffee houses. Bend has several shopping centers, a factory outlet center, a thriving downtown shopping area and abundant specialty shops. The above information and more is through the Bend Chamber of Commerce....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Clean and Cozy!
Clean and Cozy!
This home is fantastic! It's extremely clean and has everything you need for a perfect stay. The pictures represent it well. It's in a very quiet neighborhood and with two young children, we loved having the park and school just behind the house. We will be back again!
- Guest Lisa M.
- Date of stay 12/28/13
- Review Submitted 01/16/14
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children.
Amazing Labor Day mini-vacation
Amazing Labor Day mini-vacation
We rented this home for a mini-vacation with two other couples from around Oregon, quite literally a couple from North, Central and Southern Oregon. Upon arrival, the home was immaculate and ready for our stay. We brought bicycles with us and were pleased to find space in the garage for 6 bicycles and one of the vehicles, none of us wanted to park in front of a neighbors home and take parking away from them. Our only suggestion would be to include a notebook or something similar that lists procedures for operating equipment and tasks to be completed on the final day. Luckily, the owners were quick to respond to an email answering our questions.
- Guest Grace R.
- Date of stay 08/30/13
- Review Submitted 09/15/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children.
Owner response: Thank you for your kind comments Grace. And yes we will add an instruction form per your suggestion. Hope you will stay with us in the future.
We had the pleasure of staying for a week in August for our family vacation. The house was perfect! The kitchen was extremely well equipped with everything and more you could want to use. The neighborhood is very nice and quiet, we enjoyed walking around and playing in the parks. The kids were able to go to the park behind the house easily and we could see them from the back porch. The pool, tennis courts and work out center are very nice. Location was perfect to access everything easily. We look forward to staying here again in the near future. Thanks so much Karen and Craig!
- Guest Suzanna A.
- Date of stay 08/13/13
- Review Submitted 08/25/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thank you Suzie for your very kind comments. So glad it worked for you and your family.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 20 - Sep 6, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
There is a Security Deposit that is Refundable for the amount of $500. This can be paid with a seperate check which we will shred or return or by Credit Card and only billed if there is damage.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Cleaning Fee: $85 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Redmond Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 97 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Old Mill District and Downtown Bend at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mount Bachelor at 30 Miles
- Nearest Golf: 8 Golf Coarses at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Old Mill District and Downtown Bend at 2 Miles
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Great rate for 30 day rental. Contact us for more information on your stay.
- Primary: 530-570-1831
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 01, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.