Tamarindo Beach Townhome-Budget Dream by the Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tamarindo townhome description
Great, quiet 2 bedroom 2 bath townhouse- steps to the beach and the best restaurants in town.
Why pay hotel prices when you can enjoy a home at the same price? Why settle for a crowded and noisy condo complex when you can relax in a small, quiet community development?
Los suenos 1 is really set up more like a home than a condo. There is only one common wall & the neighbors are very rarely there.The home is two stories, with living room, kitchen, and dining area on the ground floor. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms are upstairs. The master suite has the bathroom attached. The second bedroom has it's own bathroom with access from the hallway. There are only 13 units in this development & it has a very neighborhood type of feel to it. Very close proximity to the beach, market & all the best restaurants in town. This fully-fitted townhouse is thoughtfully decorated and in tip top shape. Closed and gated complex, it shares a central swimming pool with pool bar only steps from one of most famous surfing beaches in costa rica - tamarindo beach.
Built in 2005, los suenos i is conveniently located just a four minute stroll to the fabulous surf and sand that draws visitors from all over the world.
Tamarindo is a largely tourist-populated community in a multilingual beach town full of delightful bakeries, restaurants, shops, spas, and salons.
Escape from the stress and step into the tranquility at los suenos i, a quiet and convenient retreat. This lovely getaway comes fully furnished and it is ready for you to enjoy your costa rican tamarindo beach vacation today!. Fun activities, restaurants, beaches, and shops are within walking distance.
Enjoy your fresh morning coffee on the shady romantic patio, or sip margaritas poolside. The two floors of air-conditioned comfort overlook the gardens and the swimming pool. Expansive greens pace, lush landscaping & the open layout of the complex enhance the feeling that you are in your own private paradise. The complex is quiet, is family-friendly and is in a quiet part of town, very close to the beach.
Our 2 bedroom, 2 bath, condo within the complex is furnished with great taste and costa rican décor. The lower level features a full kitchen, living and dining area with small window front table perfect for your morning coffee or breakfast. The upstairs hosts the master bedroom with private bath, and a spare bedroom with attached bath. Each bedroom has it’s own a/c unit and ceiling fan and both are located on the second floor.
The property itself features a nice pool to soak in the sun as well as an entertaining ranchito complete with charcoal grill for your afternoon cook out sessions with friends and family. It also has a night guard to ensure safety for all guests.
The home is perfect for economical travelers, who want the amenities and privacy of home at affordable pricing. With more than adequate amenities to offer any small family, couple or group of friends an ideal location to explore the growing, vivacious beach front town of tamarindo.
We know that los suenos i will become your favorite costa rica beach vacation getaway!
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Tamarindo is a beautiful beach town that is equally a tropical paradise as well as a multicultural hotspot. Called by Forbes magazine Costa Rica’s most popular beach, the town has a mixture of high-end shopping, dining, nightlife opportunities combined with Costa Rican flavor. Locals from Costa Rica, the United States, Germany, Italy, Argentina, France, and other nations, operate international gourmet restaurants, bars, casinos, clothing stores, surf shops, beautiful handicrafts stores, and more. Infrastructure abounds in banks, pharmacies, a post office, internet facilities, supermarkets, doctors, dentist, rental cars, video stores, etc. Located just inside of town, behind the Tamarindo Diria’s private Golf Range, the Tamarindo Airport has nearly hourly flights coming and going from two National airlines—Sansa Airlines and Nature Air. When Robert August filmed a segment about Tamarindo in his Endless Summer II movie, Tamarindo became internationally famous for its surfing. And for good reason: There are no less than five world-class surf breaks within driving distance of the center of town. These include: Playa Grande, Playa Avellanas, Playa Negra, Playa Langosta, and of course, Tamarindo itself. And Tamarindo has been the location for other filming as well. E! Wild On Costa Rica and MTV Real World sent one of its casts down here to learn to surf in the Bay. Locals have recently filmed a movie called Fe De Agua for showing at international film festivals, and the popular soap opera Meine Wunderbare Familie—watched by millions every week—spent two weeks shooting scenes to air in Germany. The blue Pacific also offers itself to sports fishermen, sailors, scuba divers, and snorkelers, while Tamarindo affords tourists a wide variety of tour options including horse riding, estuary tours, ATV tours, canopy tours, and more. There are also two championship golf courses nearby, as well as tennis courts for the so-inclined. Tamarindo Beach is located next to Tamarindo National Wildlife Refuge and and Las Baulas National Park, which encompasses Playa Grande. That is where the Leatherback Turtles nest each year and daily tours are available in season to see our national treasures. In addition, because of the natural habitat of Tamarindo Beach, just a daily walk will allow you to see Howler Monkeys, Iguanas, Parrots, and various wild life at your every step. Location Night Life There’s no better way to experience the Costa Rican culture than to visit one of the typical fiestas that take place in the evenings virtually every week in a town around Playa Tamarindo during the Gold Season between December through May. As a matter of fact, Guanacaste is famous for its spirit-filled typical fiestas with traditional bull riding (corrida de toros) and colorful horse parades (topes) with dancing as well. Merengue, Cumbia, and Salsa are the typical music played at these fiestas, and don’t forget to try the various foods like beef and potatoes (picadillo), fried chicken (pollo frito), chicharrones (fried pork), corn on the cob, (elote) and for desert, sugared donut sticks (churros). In town, Tamarindo is known countrywide for its nightlife beginning with a selection of restaurants that reflect its global population. Whether it’s Costa Rican, Italian, Sushi, French, Argentinan, Asian Fusion, seafood to gourmet and a scene, or some other style, there’s a budget and cuisine here for any savvy palate. After dinner, hit a casino, or the dance floor at the popular upscale discotheque. If not, there’s always a crowd at our local bars, which offer special events every night. The Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Resort itself hosts fashion shows and concerts at their Amphitheater; check with the Tour Desk for scheduled activities. For a quiet, romantic evening, try a moonlight sail, available by appointment only. And there’s no better Tamarindo nightlife than one will find when taking a stroll down the beach basking in the gorgeous glow of the night sky, serenaded by the sounds of nature. Playa Grande Beach Located in Marino Las Baulas National Park, this pristine beach offers an both a view to nature and a surfer’s paradise. Playa Grande Travel is easy, just 25 minutes by car from Tamarindo. A Playa Grande vacation brings you to one of the most beautiful beaches in the country and to the home of the national treasure, the Leatherback Turtle. A must for Playa Grande travel during the nesting season October to May is to watch the Leatherbacks lay their eggs during a special tour. The park is open to the general public during the day, but at night it’s closed and people are escorted onto the beach to watch the turtles come up from the sea to lay their eggs. You will notice that no hotels face the beach and no lights are shining there either. Surfers love to plan a Playa Grande vacation because the surf here is world renowned. The waves starts breaking best 3 hours before high tide and a couple hours after. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
May 1 - Nov 30
3 night min stay
Dec 1 - Apr 30
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We accept Master Card and Visa
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Please add $50 booking fee and 13% Costa Rica Sales Tax
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Airport Tamarindo at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Tamarindo at 500 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Bar 1 at 200 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Hacienda Pinilla at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Season's international Cuisine at 50 Metres
- Primary: 419-549-8055
- Secondary: 011 506 8316 7586
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
front side our villa end unit
Boogie Boarding on Tamarindo beach
Near By Grande Beach
Surfing Playa grande
Near By Flamingo beach
Yoga On Tamarindo beach
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Turtles in Playa Grande
Near by Conchal beach
Near by Langosta beach
surfing Playa Grande
Day Trip to Arenal Volcano
Local Snorkeling tours
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.