Charming Winter Retreat Cabin (Adjacent to Chena Hot Springs Resort)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fairbanks cabin description
Relax and enjoy the wilderness in your private rustic cabin within easy walking distance of the most popular hot springs in Alaska. The food at the resort is excellent and they have all kinds of equipment available to rent, such as; ski's, ATV's, and more. Relax and enjoy the Northern Lights in the winter and the long sunny Midnite Sun in the summer. There are walking and hiking trails and a short walk to the Chena River for first class fly fishing. Pick berries, season and enjoy nature at it's truest best, after soaking in the marvelous hot tubs and pools of Chena Hot Springs Resort.
- 750 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- Maintained outhouse
Kitchen & Dining
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Please note this owner is not affiliated with Chena Hot Springs Resort, please do not call the front desk or inquire for anything involving this cabin. You will be provided with a local contact number for any questions you may have while you are a guest in the cabin. Note that all amenities such as pool, game room, hot tub, laundry facilities etc. have minimal fees and are within a short walk at the Chena Hot Springs Resort. This cabin is a true Alaskan experience, there is no running water in this cabin. 10 gallons of water will be provided by the owner for each reservation. Please note that you MUST remove all your trash from the cabin when you leave to prevent from attracting bears. You can drop off your garbage at milepost 17, the transfer site. Fires are allowed in the fire pit providing you abide by the rules of the National Forrest Service. There is a fire ban in effect. ...moreless
- Pool Table:
- Game Room:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Hunting Small Game
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Located within easy walking distance of the famous Chena Hot Springs Resort, enjoy the quiet and beauty of the wilderness, just 60 miles from Fairbanks. Offering quiet relaxation in an unmatched outdoor experience. Enjoy wild life viewing, fly fishing on the Chena River and numerous activities at Chena Hot Springs Resort. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $100
- cleaning fee: $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 8%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fairbanks at 60 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Haines at 600 Miles
- Nearest Train: Fairbanks at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Steese at 56 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Anchorage at 360 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Chena Hot Springs at 0.05 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Chena Hot Springs at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Fairbanks at 60 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Chena Hot Springs at 0.05 Miles
Rock pool heated by natural hot springs.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 18, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!