Executive Hawaiian Style Long-Term Rental
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kaaawa house description
The perfect rental property for film crews and/or their staff as we are just a few minutes from many major filming locations such as: Kahana Valley, Kualoa Ranch, etc. Also perfect for contractors who wish to relax at the end of the day after working on 'town-side'.
Enjoy our Custom-Built Designer Executive Hawaiian Style Country Home situated on a private lot just 45 minutes from the airport, where the Ko'olau Mountains kiss the Sea.
Located on a quiet residential street with no thru traffic far removed from the busy city of Honolulu, with just a 5-min walk to the beautiful crystal turquoise blue warm waters, white sandy beach, and coral reef, where you can swim with Sea Turtles and exotic fish, to surely complete your Hawaiian experience.
The Master Suite's Private Entrance opens to its Own Covered Lanai for additional privacy. The home is a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath that sleeps 8, with hardwood and tiled floors throughout, well ventilated by natural breezes, ceiling fans in all rooms, and tastefully appointed. All three bedrooms are furnished with Tempur-Pedic Queen-Size Beds to ensure every night results in the ultimate restful sleep so deserved for those expecting a complete relaxing experience.
The sitting room and formal dining room are both open to the lanai thru glass French doors, allowing beautiful picturesque views across the spacious lawn.
The property is beautifully landscaped with pulmeria, various different types palms, bird-of-paradise, hawaiian tea plants, banana trees, orchids, tropical vegetation, and all completely surrounded by privacy fencing.
The modern Executive Kitchen is a Chef’s Dream: spacious, open, well-lit and includes marble countertops, island with additional sink for food prep, gas range and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge with filtered water and ice dispensers, food processor, plenty of appliances and complete dinnerware for entertaining if necessary. The formal dining room seats six and makes the perfect setting for gathering with friends and family.
Enjoy a sunrise stroll along the soft white sand of Ka’a’awa Beach or play in the warm clear turquoise ocean. A perfect place to get away, relax, unwind, and enjoy all the natural beauty Hawaii has to offer.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- The Master Suite's Private Entrance opens to its Own Covered Lanai for additional privacy. All Three (3) Bed Rooms Offer Queen-Size Tempur-Pedic Beds, Ceiling Fans, Dressers, Two Night Stands, Ample Closet Space, & Hard Wood Floors. Additional Fold-Out Futon Sleeps Two (2) in the Sitting Room....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Dishes & Utensils:
Complete Dinnerware with a Multitude of Drinking Glasses from Coffee Cups to Wine Glasses & Most Every Possible Utensil Desired to Include a Complete Wine Set (Opener, Sealer, Aerator, & Sm Funnel)...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Kaaawa consists of 3 Parks, 7-11 Convenience Store/Gas Station, Post Office, Take-Out/Eat-In Diner, Fire Station, and The Crouching Lion Inn Restaurant offering fresh local cuisine with romantic open-air ocean dining, and there are five (5) golf courses within 25 minutes. Enjoy a scenic drive to nearby sights and activities such Kualoa Ranch (5 min) offering all sorts of activities such as horseback riding, petting zoo, movie-set tours, concerts, rodeos, dune buggy rides, restaurant, and water sports activities; Chinaman’s Hat at Kahana State Park (5 min); Polynesian Cultural Center (15 min); Byodo-In Temple in the Valley of the Temples (20 min) Gunstock Ranch Horseback Riding (20 min); Turtle Bay Resort & Golf Course (25 min); Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens, Waimea Arboretum & Botanical Gardens (Waimea Falls), the Famous Sunset Beach & Waimea Bay (All 30 min) & Historic Haleiwa Town (45 min). A 20 min drive to Kaneohe offers shopping malls, medical clinics, banks, theaters, etc....moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Surf Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Located on a quiet residential street with no thru traffic, set back just 4-blocks from the beautiful crystal turquoise blue warm waters, white sandy beach, and a coral reef of Kaaawa Beach, where you can swim with Sea Turtles and exotic fish. Nestled in tropical foliage surrounded by the majestic Ko’olau Mountains, the home offers you the simplicity of Island Living with an expansive “wrap-around” covered lanai for dining or just relaxing to the natural sounds of birds, where you can fall asleep listening to nature’s tranquility to surely complete your Hawaiian experience. In the morning, enjoy the ocean sunrise from the lanai; the tranquility removes you from the busy world that will seem far away and renew your spirit. We would love to introduce you to our unique Island Lifestyle, and we’re committed to sharing the true meaning of ALOHA, so that your Hawaiian vacation will be an unforgettable experience… Enjoy a sunrise stroll along the soft white sand of Ka’a’awa Beach or play in the warm clear turquoise ocean water. A perfect place to get away, relax, unwind, and enjoy all the natural beauty Hawaii has to offer....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Executive Hawaiin Style Country Home - Review
Executive Hawaiin Style Country Home - Review
- Professional and Polite Home Owner - House in excellent condition, modern appliances with Hawaiian style furniture - Location is minutes away from the shore - Use of amenities such as kitchen appliances made it feel like our own home - Will definitely use this property on next trip
- Guest brent A.
- Date of stay 10/16/13
- Review Submitted 11/10/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children.
Owner response: Mahalo Brent, We are grateful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you in the future as well. Wishing you a Wonderful Holiday Season, John & Dee
John & Dee, You guys are wonderful people and made it very easy to have a great stay. I wanted to make sure I wrote a review as when I was checking out the place there was not very many and I would encourage people to check out this place. You guys are very friendly and were super organized with almost every detail needed to enjoy the stay. I enjoyed the pie that Dee brought when she found it was my birthday that week. Thanks
- Guest Chase (Mesa)
- Date of stay 10/04/13
- Review Submitted 10/16/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Owner response: Chase, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to host you and your friends. We are glad to hear that all had a wonderful time and you had a memorable Birthday. We would be happy to host you again anytime in the future. Mahalo, John & Dee
Renier Flores - South Jordan, UT
Renier Flores - South Jordan, UT
I have to say that this was the perfect place for what we needed. Dee was awesome and you can really feel the Aloha spirit. Dee provided us with everything we needed and more. When we needed a rice cooker, she immediately provided one plus other things that we didn't mention. The view of the mountains was spectacular. Dee, Mahalo for a very memorable stay. I will definitely stay at this house again.
- Guest Renier F.
- Date of stay 08/31/13
- Review Submitted 09/12/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: Aloha Renier, Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to host you and your guests. We are grateful that you and your friends enjoyed yourselves. Our home will always be open to you when visiting the islands. Mahalo, Dee
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
* Min Stay 6-Months at $4950/Month
* 1st Month's Pymt=$4950 Rental, $1500 Security Deposit, $300 Cleaning Fee, & $49 Damage Protection=$6799
* Initial Deposit 25% ($1699.75) Due 30 Days Prior to Check-In; Remaining 75% ($5099.25) Due 15 Days Prior to Check-In
* Refunds Require 30 Days Notice in Writing
* All Rates Incl. Up To 8 Guests
* Rates subject to change until reservation confirmation.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee: $300
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Honolulu International Airport at 24 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Kamehameha Hwy at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kaaawa Beach Park at 0.15 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Crouching Lion Inn - Open Air Ocean Dining at 0.8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Koolau Golf Course at 13 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: BoBo's BBQ (0.1 mi); Crouching Lion Inn (0.8 mi) at 0.1 Miles
About the owner: Aloha, This is Our Story... During the first several months upon relocating to Hawaii, we met an old Native Hawaiian living along Ka’a’awa’s beautiful coastline. He asked what brought us to Hawaii, and without even giving it a thought, I relied something to the effect about my job and/or career. He slowly rubbed his chin and nodded showing not only his disbelief, but disagreement and then humbly responded in a soft voice, “You were brought here to heal…” Little did we know at that moment, but healing was the one thing we both truly needed in our lives, and slowly over several years this beautiful stretch of coastline and the waters of Ka'a'awa has 'healed us'. To this day we recall the profound truth in Joe’s statement so many years ago…“You were brought here to heal”. In combination with unquestionable faith, it is amazing what the warm tranquil waters and the soft sands of Ka’a’awa can do… Our move to Hawaii is just but one chapter in Our Journey. We would love the opportunity to share the Secrets and Aloha of our small piece of Heaven as you travel along 'Your Life's Journey...' Mahalo, John & Dee
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Crystal Turquoise Blue Warm Waters
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!