VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
2 story condo with 3 bedrooms with individual baths All Rooms have Flat screen TV with Direct TV access Wifi access included Boyne Bedding in Master and 1st floor Walk 200 yards to the Poma for direct access to base area. In summer, walk directly to hiking trails Condo, dining area and deck overlook Lake Levinsky Walk to Mountain Mall and Basecamp Wood burning fireplace with wood included 1 car heated garage Fully capacity Washer and Dryer Fully Equipped kitchen 24 Hour Concierge 24 Hour Housekeeping 24 Hour Property Management Use of Huntley pools and work out facility Use of Charge to condo for all Boyne facilities
Summer/Fall 2015 May 3 - Nov 20, 2015 2 night min stay
Early Ski 2015 Nov 21 - Dec 13, 2015 2 night min stay
Christmas Ski Dec 14 - Jan 3, 2016 2 night min stay
Value Ski 2016 Jan 4 - Feb 7, 2016 2 night min stay
Prime Ski 2016 Feb 8 - Apr 17, 2016 2 night min stay
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change without notice until confirmed.
Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. Should you need to cancel, half of your deposit is refundable 30 days or more prior to arrival.
There are no refunds within 30 days of arrival.
Once owner and potential guest agree on reservation date (including check in and check out specifics), guest will need to contact Big Sky Reservations at 8005884486 within 24 hours to put down a 20% deposit (including taxes and resort fees). At the time of reservation deposit, cancellation policy will apply. Agent will review cancellation policy and reconfirm rate total.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
* 2 miles from Lone Mtn Ranch and Cross Country Skiing
* 35 Miles from West Yellowstone, entrance to Yellowstone
* 5 miles from Meadow with shopping, food and movies
Year Purchased: 2004
About: We are avid skiers and avid travelers. My husband grew up in Michigan and started skiing at 5 years old and our kids started at 2 and 3. I grew up in Southern Illinois, outside of St. Louis, and started skiing at 30. Several things about Big Sky made us stop traveling from place to place and put roots here.
* Michigan connection - My husband worked for Don Thomas Sport Haus in Michigan. When we walked into the Shoeshone for the first time, the lobby had a large picture of Don and Everett Kirchner. As Don is one of my husbands most important influences in skiing, we knew that was a sign.
* Unparalled beauty - I have traveled around the world and never had the motivation to travel anywhere twice. This is our 9th season in Big Sky and we have explored about 10% of the local area.
* Kid friendly -our daughter has been traveling here since she was 1 year old and our son 5. They are comfortable on the mountain and the meadow and we feel completely comfortable letting them explore.
* Access to world class skiing, fly fishing, rafting, hiking, snow shoeing, National Parks, Bozeman, and Blue skies, all in less than one hour, often in less than 15 minutes.
* People - the people of Big Sky are friendly and the community continues to grow with parks, parties, arts and local restaurants and shopping.
Why Big Horn: We believe that our property is a must stay on the mountain.
* Skiing - Poma is a short 200 yard walk and after a short down hill, you are at Ram Charger and Swift Current with access to the whole mountain.
* Kids 10 and under ski free through Boyne - we use VRBO and book through Boyne so you get the benefits of seeing our condo directly so you know what you are booking while getting the benefits of Boyne - free skiing for kids, use of the Huntley, Boyne concierge and property management 24/7 (during open seasons).
* Hiking and Lake Levinsky - outside your door is the Bear's Lair trail and Lake Levinsky - in the summer, hike, Paddle Board and Kayak and walk a few steps to rest or for lunch/dinner.
* Comfort - we work to make the condo as comfortable as possible with Boyne Bedding and furnishings to make your stay enjoyable.
* Convenience - cook at home, do laundry and shop at the mountain mall or eat at one of the Summits restaurants or Andiamo's for a nice meal.
* Sports - besides skiing, we are near world class flying fishing, rafting, hiking, kayaking, downhill mountain biking, zip line and more.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome: * The condo is perfectly located.
* At the base of Lone Peak
* One Mile from Moonlight
* Near Bozeman
* Near Yellowstone - West Yellowstone Entrance
* Near Lone Mountain Ranch
* A few Miles from the Gallatin and rafting and world class fly fishing.