New Post Beam! Great for 2 Families!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bethlehem lodge description
You will not want to leave our mountain home! The cozy atmosphere of a timber frame with the inspired design of HGTV! 3 family rooms to relax. The great room features 20 foot stone fireplace. Gourmet kitchen with awesome kitchen equipment and granite countertops! Double oven and Blue Star cooktop!
2 large TVS, Foosball and air hockey to entertain all! Great deck with grill.
Kids will love the bunk room with dorm bath. Adults will love the decor and accessibility to all major mountains for skiing and hiking. Grocery store right in town and many restaurants for a nice meal.
Casual rustic elegance to be experienced! JUST ADDED A SAUNA*** seats 6!
- 4000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 13-16
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Our Mountain House is a place that you'll never want to leave...new to the market, we furnished this house in a way that we feel is comfortable for families but also as unique getaway! Our post and beam house hardwood floors throughout most of the home. And while this house is new to VRBO, it's also new for us...and everything in it is new so new sheets, towels, mattresses, and furniture selected specifically for this home! The great room is perfect for your family to gather in front of the soaring 20 foot rock fireplace...plenty of seating for everyone to chat. If you are interested in watching TV –there is an adjoining family room with plenty of sofas to relax in (one is a sleeper sofa) and bath. A huge rustic dining table that seats 10 to 12 easily anchors the dining room. The gourmet kitchen, which has beautiful granite countertops and farmhouse sink, TWO ovens(heaven), and a Blue Star 4-burner gas cooktop...that includes indoor grill and griddle! Awesome for those big breakfasts! Just off the dining room is the deck where you can dine al fresco with your family and guests, enjoying the gorgeous summer weather in the mountains or the amazing fall foliage! Large bedroom in the loft (1 queen) with a wonderful bath with tiled floor! Great view from this room of Mount Washington! The bedrooms all have big windows, new mattresses and sheets...plenty of lighting. Downstairs on main level, guest bedroom(1 full) that has a full bath. On the lower level, another family room with TV, Foosball, air hockey. Also, sleeper sofa in this room as well. The feature for many families on this level is the BUNK ROOM! Kids love it! 3 bunkbeds in one room (just like featured in HGTV!) to accommodate this group we have built an awesome dorm bath! 3 sinks and 2 shower stalls! Lots of fun! Plus the shower heads have a built in speakers to link to your IPOD! Awesome way to end a long day of skiing! Plus another bedroom that has one twin and one full. There's a laundry room at the lower level with plenty of space. Garage available to use to get easy access to home! Come experience all of the comforts of home in Post Beam Elegance! So many things to do! SUMMER*** Water Sports! Forest Lake State Park, Echo Lake at Franconia Notch State Park Hiking! Hundreds of miles of trails! Discover waterfalls or scale Mt Washington (New England's highest peak)-15 min away! 2 golf courses that are only 1-2 miles away Summer concerts each Sunday in Bethlehem Common Colonial Theater-oldest continuously run theater in the North America features live music, theater and comedy May-Nov. Right in Bethlehem Center. Fall Foilage!!!!! Unbelievable sights! September to October for prime viewing Skiing!!!! 2 mountains 15 min from our retreat and another 30 minutes away (Loon)! Cannon Mountain-rated by Ski Magazine in their Top Ten! Bretton Woods! Loon Mountain! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I was one of three families who stayed over Labor Day Weekend. We had a fabulous time. This house is a decorator's paradise, and the kitchen is a chef's dream. Plenty of space and entertainment for adults, teenagers, and younger children.. I could go on and on... Highly recommended for multiple families looking for a retreat in a luxurious setting!
- Guest Fran (Westwood, MA)
- Date of stay 09/01/13
- Review Submitted 09/14/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children, adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Our group of 3 families with teenagers, total of 12 folks, recently stayed at the house during the Labor Day weekend and had a fabulous time. The house was impressive to say the least. There was plenty of space for all. The bunk bed room for the kids was fabulous. They had a great time staying up late and just hanging out. They enjoyed the foosball and air hockey tables. The house is immaculate with well appointed amenities. The hosts thought of every detail to ensure a pleasant stay, from the well equipped kitchen- a chef's dream- love the All Clad! to the stack of DVD's with all types of movies available. They even supplied a lovely gift basket full of snacks for the kids and wine for the adults. Did you forget something? Shampoo, soap? No worries! Check the master bedroom where you will find a lovely basket of toiletries in addition to the magnificent mountain views. I highly recommend this home and am looking forward to our next stay.
- Guest Karine (Milton. MA)
- Date of stay 08/30/13
- Review Submitted 09/10/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: So happy you enjoyed our home! We hope to see you again! And as I mentioned to you after your stay, you and your family were fabulous renters!!! Thanks again!
Big and Beautiful Vacation Home
Big and Beautiful Vacation Home
Just returned from a 3 night stay at this very impressive, newly built property. Sleeps 16 comfortably, with plenty of space, 3 seperate living rooms and a big deck. Located in the perfect spot for hiking and swimming in the summer and skiing in the winter. I highly recommend a stay at this property. Perfect for a big family/friend trip. The owners are great, have everything you need to relax. We are already planning a ski vacation this winter. When you check out the hotel rates in the area you will realize that this place is a great bargain.
- Guest Neal K.
- Date of stay 08/26/13
- Review Submitted 08/29/13
Owner response: So happy to hear you had a great stay! As you know, we are new to renting out our home and we put alot of effort into making sure all necessities are available to our renters! We look forward to your return trip!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$600 per night for holiday and school vacation time.
Week only rental periods for holidays and school vacations
Dec 28-Jan 4
Deposit required at time of booking.
Full payment due 2 weeks prior to stay.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are a large family from Massachusetts! Six kids in our family hence the large vacation home. We always find our house is full with many friends and family so we decided to make this house special for all of them to share with us. We hope you enjoy our labor of love as much as we do!
Why the Owner Chose Bethlehem:
We wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle. Our home was designed after the many catalogs and HGTV model homes...we hope you agree!
The Unique Benefits at this Lodge:
Convenient to EVERYTHING! 3 mountains nearby and many many hiking trails. Small Mom and Pop grocery store in town and if you need the BIG stuff just shoot 10 min over to Littleton and you can find anything else you heart desires!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Great room with 20 foot stone fireplace
Newly constructed custom home awaits!
Wonderful spot to have your coffee and enjoy the view
Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and everything you could ask for!
Bedroom 1- Loft bedroom with queen bed with private bath
Family room off of fireplace great room...cozy room to watch a movie
Bedroom 3- 1 Full Bed and 1 Twin
Large dining room table! Rustic handmade table with plenty of seating
Bedroom 2- main floor bedroom-full bed
Bedroom 4- bunk room! Sleeps 6~
Kids favorite! Dorm style showers equipped with shower heads that sync to Ipod!
Lower level family room with foosball and air hockey!
We hiked last weekend to this wonderful scene! 200 ft waterfall!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.