Peaceful and Cute
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Maggie Valley cabin description
This cabin is located in a great location. We are close to Maggie valley, Asheville, Cherokee and Gatlinburg. Very private and quiet. We have internet and cable. It sleeps 6. There is a deck over the creek on the property so you can enjoy getting your feet wet. There is 10 acres of woods above the cabin that can be walked in.
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fly Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- you can see a working grits mill in Cherokee NC. there are many antique stores that you can visit throughout the area. you can go to an old home stead in the mountains that is called Cataloochee ranch a wildlife refuge. The state reintroduced elk into that area. you can ride your horses through their or just ride in your car. You can go to the most photographed view in north Carolina on your way to Cherokee. we are only about 30 mins from the Biltmore. Asheville is beautiful and their down town is well worth the trip. The best place to go is to downtown Waynesville in the fall when the leaves change and go to their street fair. vendors from all over the local region bring their homemade wares and let you look at them, but the downtown in Waynesville is just quaint and anytime you want to see it will be the right time....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 5 nights or more: $115 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
Additional information about rental rates
12% occupancy tax
$55 reservation fee
$45 accidental damage (non refundable) or can pay $500 refundable deposit
Optional trip insurance
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee: $0
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Tax Rate 12%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: We live in Georgia and fell in love with the cabin the day we saw it and knew that we had to have it. We have enjoyed every season up at the cabin and want to share it with other like minded people.
Why the Owner Chose Maggie Valley:
Its easily accessible and very quaint. It is very close to town and still has the country feeling that most people crave.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Low traffic no neighbors behind it views at top of average. Feels like home.we have swings on both porches
- Primary: +1 866-926-3303
- Secondary: +
- Fax: +1 828-926-6494
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, July 29, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.