Perfect Gulf Front Getaway
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manasota Key condo description
3 Bedrooms (King, Queen & 2 Twin Beds), 2.5 Baths (Tub/Shower in Master bath & Shower in the guest bath) on the first floor over parking. Elevator access. Heated pool. Assigned parking space. High speed internet, long distance phone & expanded cable TV offered at no additional charge. 3 flat-screen TV's. Screened lanai. Fully equiped kitchen, linens & beach chairs. Located on the beach, steps to the Gulf of Mexico.
- On floor 2
- 1768 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Double vanity in master bath, separate tub & shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Manasota Key is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy a slower pace for a while. This barrier island off Florida's southwest coast features unspoiled beaches perfect for sunbathing, shell collecting, fishing, kayaking or paddle boarding. Lots of golf courses nearby and a short drive to amazing restaurants are sure to make this a memorable stay. Visit and you’re sure to come back year after year... Barefoot Beach is a luxury condominium located on the south end of Manasota Key. It’s the perfect Gulf coast getaway! ...moreless
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Manasota Key is a barrier island that stretches for 10 miles along the coastline of Southwest Florida. Our unspoiled beaches are known for clear water, great shelling, and spectacular sunsets. Additionally, this area offers a wide range of recreational activities, including excellent game fishing, power boating, jet-skiing, kayaking, paddleboarding, and sailing. Numerous golf courses and tennis clubs are a short drive away. Enjoy any of the 4 public beaches on the key, and you'll be sure to return year after year. Explore the beauty of Stump Pass Park, nestled between Lemon Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, on the south end of Manasota Key. Nature trails afford glimpses of gopher tortoises, bald eagles & osprey, while sitings of dolphins & manatees are common in the surf. It's a perfect spot from which to launch your kayak and explore Lemon Bay. Minutes from Englewood, south of the Cape Haze peninsula cross the bridge to Gasparilla Island to visit the Boca Grande Lighthouse built in 1890. Cayo Costa State Park, located directly south of Boca Grande, is accessible only by boat and provides a stunning display of natural beauty, including aces of pine forests, oak palm hammocks & mangrove swamps. Classes and guided bird & butterfly walks are available. Several island restaurants provide a variety of food and live entertainment in a casual setting, and many outstanding restaurants are just a short drive away. Nearby attrations also include historic sites, museums, botanical gardens, art galleries, and play houses. Manasota Key is close proximity to several airports--just a 50 minute drive to the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, and 1.5 hours to either Tampa or Ft. Myers. Orlando attractions are 2.5 hours away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May thru November Rates- $1,350 per week December thru April Rates- $1,775 per week One-week minimum required for most weeks; 2-weeks for holiday weeks Will consider a discount for 3 weeks or more Additional fees: departure cleaning, 12% tax, and $500 security deposit.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: White Elephant at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Flounders at 0.25 Miles
Barefoot Beach is a gulf front condo built in 2006.
Open floor plan.
Expanded cable & WI-FI included.
Plenty of room to stretch out and relax.
Modern kitchen stocked with all the essentials.
Dining area looking back to 2 bedrooms.
Master bedroom opens up to screened lanai.
Separate tub & shower in the master.
Dresser, TV & ceiling fan in second bedroom.
Stackable washer & dryer off the hallway.
Modern building with assigned garage parking.
Enjoy morning coffee on the balcony.
Beautiful views from the screened lanai.
Living room with entertainment center.
Comfortable seating in the living room.
Dining area seats 6.
Plenty of counter space.
King sized bed in the Master bedroom.
Double vanity sinks in the master bedroom.
Queen sized bed in second bedroom.
Two twin beds in third bedroom.
Catch glimpes of dolphins and manatees playing in the surf.
Help yourself to the beach chairs and umbrellas in our storage unit.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, September 09, 2013